Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners (4351 Views)

Most Expensive Homes In The World And Their Owners. / A Recap Of Itel's UNILAG Takeover. Pictures / UTME Registration: Cyber Café Owners Want Senate To Investigate New JAMB Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners by daamazing(m): 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
Tecno Mobile

[img]https://3.bp..com/-03An6nP0rm4/WOdc7djgj_I/AAAAAAAAAUo/N_cbpXi2Q2YlSEJO7jiqLr9Um8DEzF66wCK4B/s200/TecnoMobile.png[/img]
Tecno Mobile is one of the leading mobile manufacturing company in Africa. Its first research and development Centre was in Shanghai, China and it began operations in July 2006. Tecno focused its business on Africa and the South Asian market. However, following market research conducted in Southeast Asia, Africa and Latin America, the company found that Africa was the most lucrative region. As a result of this, in 2008, it stopped doing business in Asia to exclusively focus on Africa. The Tecno Camon helped the mobile phone manufacturer compete with market share of Samsung, and Apple in Africa. Tecno has a presence in 12 countries in Africa with an average market share of 20% in each country.
Tecno Mobile was founded as Tecno Telecom Limited, but later changed its name to Transsion Holdings with Tecno Mobile serving as one of its subsidiaries.

Founded - 2006
Headquarters - Hong Kong
Area served - Africa
Products - Mobile phones
Parent - Transsion Holdings

Infinix Mobile

[img]https://1.bp..com/-ND6j1hTEJPo/WOdc-h5NXlI/AAAAAAAAAUw/CR9dZg1hN_cmGNwYINH4YU2T1yJFS19wACK4B/s400/infinix%2Bzero%2B4.jpg[/img]

Infinix Mobile is a Hong Kong-based smartphone manufacturer that was founded in 2013. The company has research and development centres in France and Korea. Infinix mobile phones are manufactured in China. Infinix is available in about 60 countries in the world and popular in the African market especially Nigeria and Pakistan. Infinix has focused on the African and Asian consumers of its products.
In 2012, Infinix smartphone brand was launched by Transsion Holdings. It was established with a mobile internet subsidiary company Afmobi.

Founded - 2013
Headquarters - China
Area served - Africa, Asia
Products - Mobile Phones

ITEL

[img]https://4.bp..com/-Hdg3W2BY-p0/WOdblWbtGUI/AAAAAAAAAUc/W_VtxZM_1CQAC0uh8iUqNv7PQ_xx6cm8QCK4B/s400/itel%2529.jpg[/img]

In January 2007, officially launched a second mobile brand itel, TRANSSION started a dual-brand strategy, with Infinix making it a trio-brand strategy. In February, itel launched its smartphone series iNote, targeting at Africa market with high product performance and reasonable price.
In March and July 2013, itel introduced its first Android smartphone iNote mini and its second smartphone respectively, iNote Beyond, which was sold very well in East and West Africa.

Founded - 2007
Area served - Africa,
Products - Mobile Phones

Other notable info about Transsion Holdings
In 2009, second factory in Yantian, Shenzhen went into operation; after-sales service brand Carlcare was born.
In 2014, established an accessories brand Oraimo and In 2015, expanded to India market, established a home appliance brand Syinix.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-ZWo2mVM3Crs/WOddMptLvEI/AAAAAAAAAU4/eM-4QJuqeJA9M-qM9LuLyrIIIAX4VpdPQCK4B/s640/africaMap%2Bclalcare.png[/img]
CarlCare service points around Africa.

Thanks For reading.
this article was from techredirector.com
Re: History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners by daamazing(m): 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hello, lalasticlala seun .. Help move to FP
Re: History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners by daamazing(m): 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
Whizpeter SAMBHOSS and AyamConfidence
Re: History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners by Whizpeter(m): 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nice post... Would be good if you also do an history for other OEM's too...
Cc Dragnet Honsule Lalasticlala
Re: History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners by daamazing(m): 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
Thanks bruh! wink
Re: History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
daamazing:
Whizpeter SAMBHOSS and AyamConfidence

Chai..I no wan visit any itel topic again...

Bfr I commit suicide
Re: History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners by AyamConfidence(m): 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
Techno I know
Infinix I know
Itel undecided undecided wharisdis
Re: History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners by Whizpeter(m): 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Chai..I no wan visit any itel topic again...
Bfr I commit suicide

Lmao... Lwkmd.... cheesy cheesy
Re: History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners by daamazing(m): 7:07am On Apr 08, 2017
AyamConfidence:
Techno I know
Infinix I know
Itel undecided undecided wharisdis
guy why Na?

Re: History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners by Keimaiyo(m): 11:58am On Aug 30, 2018
Its true. Transsion holdings is nowardays a force to reckon with in Africa. In 2017 it became the largest smartphone maker in Africa. Source https://phonereviewzone.com/how-tecno-came-to-dominate-africa/

(1) (Reply)

Is Ican Recognized Globally? / A Student Scores 107 In Jamb And Gets Admission To Study Med/sug In Obafemi Awol / Nigerian Studing In University Of Alberta, Calgary And Waterloo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.