Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Sunday Oliseh And Nwakali In A Playful Mood (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Oliseh And Nwakali In A Playful Mood (Photo) (32712 Views)

Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette / Kelechi Nwakali & Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn Rock Matching Outfits / FIFA Rule Stops Nwakali, Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Oliseh And Nwakali In A Playful Mood (Photo) by eezeribe(m): 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
Oliseh that only knows theory in coaching...
Re: Sunday Oliseh And Nwakali In A Playful Mood (Photo) by Tenim47(m): 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
sad sad is this news
Re: Sunday Oliseh And Nwakali In A Playful Mood (Photo) by Dmec(m): 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
CLICK http://bluenik.com/Ch TO SEE WHAT THIS GUY DID TO HIS GIRL FRIEND

Re: Sunday Oliseh And Nwakali In A Playful Mood (Photo) by suso(m): 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
incredible16:
FTC
Na Glo you dey use?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh And Nwakali In A Playful Mood (Photo) by Edum13656: 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
bababuff:
Naija like to bully sha. Why grab the little boy's head?

sadist! go and learn the meaning of bullying. illiterate.
Re: Sunday Oliseh And Nwakali In A Playful Mood (Photo) by chris31(m): 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
The joy & emotion of playing against ur broda or seeing him in outside the shore of ur home is special i remember when i come up against my long times friends it was so special to me
Re: Sunday Oliseh And Nwakali In A Playful Mood (Photo) by melodyogonna(m): 9:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
FILEBE:
so?
Bloggers go get a life! So what should we do with this one na? any small thing : see what cow is doing to Malu, see what Taiye did to Taiwo
We already have a job bro, WE BLOG!!!!
Re: Sunday Oliseh And Nwakali In A Playful Mood (Photo) by melodyogonna(m): 9:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
Igbos we rock
Re: Sunday Oliseh And Nwakali In A Playful Mood (Photo) by FILEBE(m): 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
melodyogonna:
We already have a job bro, WE BLOG!!!!

I know that's your Job. I own a blog too but you should try being professional not some news about how a celebrity took a shyte or brushed his teeth without paste
Re: Sunday Oliseh And Nwakali In A Playful Mood (Photo) by melodyogonna(m): 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
FILEBE:

I know that's your Job. I own a blog too but you should try being professional not some news about how a celebrity took a shyte or brushed his teeth without paste
actually am against that too but. . .some people already made it their field!!
Re: Sunday Oliseh And Nwakali In A Playful Mood (Photo) by wizkidblogger(f): 10:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
FILEBE:
so?
Bloggers go get a life! So what should we do with this one na? any small thing : see what cow is doing to Malu, see what Taiye did to Taiwo

.....and you clicked & replied? #STFU

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Ends 4-0: Up Super Eagles!!! / Covid-19: Israel Adesanya Donates Medical Equipment To Lagos / Ian Wright Tells The NFF To Pay The Super Falcons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.