Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night (44404 Views)

Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State / Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) / Kwara State University Student Beats Lady For Not Agreeing For His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by Adeevah(m): 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
But was the so called agreement signed and stamped...why should verbal agreement be accepted as evi..

This is cheating
Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by airminem(f): 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
Rape Is Rape Okay. Virgin Or Not

She's Now A Victim Of Her Own Device. Smh
Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
Why did she go to his house or be wit him alone when she is not ready for sex
Imran behave, do u sleep wt any thing in skirt that visits u alone?
Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by mokt(m): 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Animals in human form....
An agreement was made never to have sex till after marriage..
Nobody force him to agree to the terms..
You don't just agree to what you can't keep...
Now he has to face the law..

Try to get a copy of the agreement.
Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by majamajic(m): 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
But can 1 person rape a girl without using weapons or drugs ?

And why not wait till wedding night before coming his house or even enter room ?
Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by Shafiiimran99: 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

So, going alone to meet him, albeit foolish, justifies rape? shocked
Prevention is beta than cure...now tel me what is the best way to avoid rapin?
Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by sdbaba: 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
Shameful.....
Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by Shafiiimran99: 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
kingsouthie:

Imran behave, do u sleep wt any thing in skirt that visits u alone?
I don't even allow it because it is forbidden in islam... Let us behave together, any woman that go manz house should for raping too, when they might have watch bad film, kissin, huggin etc u know somehow man would like to go further and take risk if she decline and that the reason islam forbid it. So to u what is the best way to prevent rapin?
Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by Incrizz(f): 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
CHOPUP411:
Kongi na bastard

Kongi how??

That his friend is a Nairalander that kept teasing and picking on him on how he is a fool for making an agreement while some other guy would soon come from no where, right under his nose, to help him do the job!!

Who's gonna help him serve the life imprisonment now? Nobody!
Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by laiza(m): 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
That is a no rape issue at all! The prosecutor has to prove beyond reasonable doubt that there was indeed "rape". And owing to the fact that there has to be "forceful entry" for the hymen to brake then there is no case because: 1. He didn't force her to his house
2. He never forced her into the bedroom
3. Prosecutor has to prove there was torn clothing or some struggle at least.
I am not in support of rape at all but to establish a rape between a boyfriend and girlfriend is very very difficult if not impossible!
The girl should have denied the existence of any relationship if she wants to really see him go down.
That man ain't gonn serve no jail time at all and the girl already lost her virginity. Even if he ends up found guilty, will that grow the girl another vagina or seal the hymen? Now the whole world don know wetin una do for behind closed door. Mtcheew
Ladies need to grow up and stop being greedy. You agreed to a no-sex relationship yet you go to his house, you probably kiss him, involve in actual romance, spend his money.
The guy sef na mumu. He should have sued the idiot too that she was the one that raped him and deny any relationship. Some men sef.....wetin you go chop tire na em wan kill you so. Na case of greedy girl wan chop and the guy sef realised he can't have the pussy except by promise of marriage.
Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
Shafiiimran99:

Definitely, prevention is better than cure. But let me ask you.

Any woman who visits you alone or enters your room is entitled to a free rape, right?
Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by coolviv: 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
chairman010:
every body just turned to a saint here
anyways the marriage couldn't have lasted because if the girl cannot forgive this, she is a wicked person or she doesn't love him enough to agree to marry him in the first place

You must be running mad..
Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by Shafiiimran99: 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

Definitely, prevention is better than cure. But let me ask you.

Any woman who visits you alone or enters your room is entitled to a free rape, right?
No, what i meant is that she has to be blamed too and she might not even get justice if the guy get good lawyer because there is no evidence
Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
Khd95:
Names checkers association of nigerian,ilisan chapter,ogun state.

We are deligh to inform u that the cone-head fellow is an afonja,descendant of oduduwa,nd at the same time not surprised of his act,na their workgringrin

flees from thread*
lolzxx.. u funny die
Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by coolviv: 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
Shafiiimran99:

The best way to avoid raping is for parents to train their boys. Let them understand that when a girl says No that's just what it means..'No'. A complete sentence on its own that requires no additional information.

Over the years, society has led us to believe that our girls need to be saved when in fact it is our boys that need to be saved. Saved from thinking they ever have any right to hurt a girl..whether a Virgin or a LovePeddler.

And when our boys have been saved, then our girls will be safe.
......................Amitabh Bachan (Pink)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
At 29, u neva marry! I reject dat. O Lord, help me to get married b4 d age of 28. Amen.
Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
last35:
Nigerian girls, why did she leave parlour and enter room? To kiss and press breast?? Nigerian girls will tell you to kiss and press breast without bleeping them like a guy benefit anything from pressing breast. Why don't she wait till wedding night before entering the room...Ladies please know that when a guy is kissing and pressing your breast ONLY you is enjoying it.. Not allowing him to bleep afterwards is SELFISHNESS!
wat will u enjoy by bleeping her?

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
oodua1stson:
I trust myself once we are dating I'll let you know we will be fvking 24/7 . If u no gree den comot for my side.

Far too many girls dying to get laid
lol.. True talk thou
Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by coolviv: 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
laiza:
That is a no rape issue at all! The prosecutor has to prove beyond reasonable doubt that there was indeed "rape". And owing to the fact that there has to be "forceful entry" for the hymen to brake then there is no case because: 1. He didn't force her to his house
2. He never forced her into the bedroom
3. Prosecutor has to prove there was torn clothing or some struggle at least.
I am not in support of rape at all but to establish a rape between a boyfriend and girlfriend is very very difficult if not impossible!
The girl should have denied the existence of any relationship if she wants to really see him go down.
That man ain't gonn serve no jail time at all and the girl already lost her virginity. Even if he ends up found guilty, will that grow the girl another vagina or seal the hymen? Now the whole world don know wetin una do for behind closed door. Mtcheew
Ladies need to grow up and stop being greedy. You agreed to a no-sex relationship yet you go to his house, you probably kiss him, involve in actual romance, spend his money.
The guy sef na mumu. He should have sued the idiot too that she was the one that raped him and deny any relationship. Some men sef.....wetin you go chop tire na em wan kill you so. Na case of greedy girl wan chop and the guy sef realised he can't have the pussy except by promise of marriage.

You are a very foolish man. Probably the father of many rapists to come. Let it be unto you and your female descendants as you have judged and proclaimed this case this day.
Shameless!!! No honour or self-respect!!.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
I don't even allow it because it is forbidden in islam... Let us behave together, any woman that go manz house should for raping too, when they might have watch bad film, kissin, huggin etc u know somehow man would like to go further and take risk if she decline and that the reason islam forbid it. So to u what is the best way to prevent rapin?
By learning how to be a man and controling your emotions always
Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by Shafiiimran99: 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
coolviv:

The best way to avoid raping is for parents to train their boys. Let them understand that when a girl says No that's just what it means..'No'. A complete sentence on its own that requires no additional information.

Over the years, society has led us to believe that our girls need to be saved when in fact it is our boys that need to be saved. Saved from thinking they ever have any right to hurt a girl..whether a Virgin or a LovePeddler.

And when our boys have been saved, then our girls will be safe.
......................Amitabh Bachan (Pink)
Ya, is true but what do u say about those girls that dress to entice our boyz?
Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by Shafiiimran99: 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
kingsouthie:

By learning how to be a man and controling your emotions always
Ok, let us keep deceivin ourselve
Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
Ok, let us keep deceivin ourselve
Funny you, if parents n the society at large teach moral values and self respect more often we wouldnt have so much to worry about
Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by lovethchioma(f): 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
Man Rapes girlfriend... That man should be jailed for life

I can see a lot of potential rapist on this thread ... it's very disheartening the way a lot of people think.... May God save this generation.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by coolviv: 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
Ya, is true but what do u say about those girfls that dress to entice our boyz?

Please stop giving excuses for rape. If a girl means to entice you, she won't say no. Any that says no is not interested so simply turn around and face ya work. Stop giving excuses for rape. Men are now raping babies and toddlers and little boys ...what enticement are those ones causing?

When something is bad, condemn it absolutely and walk away..don't qualify or quantify the reasons that bad thing could be right. Lest Karma takes note and comes around to bite one in the as.s. .

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by Nnovica16439: 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
God please help us...uwamegi
Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
shocked
Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

Sincere4u your attention is needed

Queen Lily this is obviously quite an interesting case.
Remember the day i told you i spent counselling a girl, it was on something little bit similar to this in the sense that she lost her virginity to a guy that wanted to marry her but hers was more dignifying and she wasn't raped.
She's a girl you know about but i won't disclose her identity.
In this case, i think the blame is very much on the girl.
If i talk about this bf/gf thing now dem go say i don start.
I can tell the rapist here neither has any respect for the 19yr old nor does he have any plans of marrying her.
Personally I take the girl to be stupid. In fact i am angry at what i perceive to be her level of stupidity.
If a good lawyer handles the defence, the guy could be acquitted.
There is much i could discuss on this but it's better i just rest my case before someone starts mentioning me as if I follow commit the crime.
Lilyqueeny, above all and worthy of mention is the fact you have discussed ways people could avoid instances like this.
This looked like a set up and it featured in your topic as well.
Permit me paste the link here so people could read and know.
Kudos to you and more Grace to your efforts.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726880/how-avoid-sexual-intercourse-during
Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by Shafiiimran99: 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
coolviv:

Please stop giving excuses for rape. If a girl means to entice you, she won't say no. Any that says no is not interested so simply turn around and face ya work. Stop giving excuses for rape. Men are now raping babies and toddlers and little boys ...what enticement are those ones causing?

When something is bad, condemn it absolutely and walk away..don't qualify or quantify the reasons that bad thing could be right. Lest Karma takes note and comes around to bite one in the as.s. .
Nobody is supportin rape but there are some situation that girls just don't help matter... How do u justify i tel him no sex til marriage and one day he call me to come to his house and i go, entre room wit him alone...to do what? As if she did not know the guyz of nowaday, It is only fool person that will not ask such a question first. Take it or leave she gave room for it provided it is true. NB I am not talkin about small girls been raped or somebody is ganged rape
Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by leadword(m): 9:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
but she had agreement of spending the guy money abi? why she enter the other room......she is a foolish girl..I can't date without sex..what of you? en I said you?
Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by Adebowale89(m): 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
dis is a mutual case

I'm not promoting rape but there is no case here. if there is no mutual relationship, the guy wouldn't have had his way

emotions is a strong sth
Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by abdulkayus(m): 10:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
Why did she go to his house or be wit him alone when she is not ready for sex

Yes, it is wrong, bt it is same of u guys that will abuse gals who don't visit their bf or fiancee. Ur post is a detriment on guys that dey can't control theirselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do / Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo) / Wisdom Felix: Inmates Killed By Prison Officials - No Justice (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.