Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night (44402 Views)

Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State / Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) / Kwara State University Student Beats Lady For Not Agreeing For His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by abdulkayus(m): 10:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
leadword:
but she had agreement of spending the guy money abi? why she enter the other room......she is a foolish girl..I can't date without sex..what of you? en I said you?

Bt y did he agree to it initially?

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by abdulkayus(m): 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
laiza:
That is a no rape issue at all! The prosecutor has to prove beyond reasonable doubt that there was indeed "rape". And owing to the fact that there has to be "forceful entry" for the hymen to brake then there is no case because: 1. He didn't force her to his house
2. He never forced her into the bedroom
3. Prosecutor has to prove there was torn clothing or some struggle at least.
I am not in support of rape at all but to establish a rape between a boyfriend and girlfriend is very very difficult if not impossible!
The girl should have denied the existence of any relationship if she wants to really see him go down.
That man ain't gonn serve no jail time at all and the girl already lost her virginity. Even if he ends up found guilty, will that grow the girl another vagina or seal the hymen? Now the whole world don know wetin una do for behind closed door. Mtcheew
Ladies need to grow up and stop being greedy. You agreed to a no-sex relationship yet you go to his house, you probably kiss him, involve in actual romance, spend his money.
The guy sef na mumu. He should have sued the idiot too that she was the one that raped him and deny any relationship. Some men sef.....wetin you go chop tire na em wan kill you so. Na case of greedy girl wan chop and the guy sef realised he can't have the pussy except by promise of marriage.

U are very stupid and foolish for writing this thrash. U are a big for nothing slowpoke. There is different between u and he goat. And u wan to have children in future? U are a fool, u are nt fit to live within human.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by jfleece(m): 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
emeijeh:
And what year is the said wedding
Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by AmazingElla(f): 11:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
Wow!!! I marvel at the kind of comments am reading here, lots of rapist and potential rapist..

What wrong did the girl commit by visiting a guy whom she trusted to honor the agreement they both had? They were dating, the guy agreed to it, so she had no reason to fear her supposed future spouse who she trusted..

The blame is totally on the guy for agreeing to what he can't honor angry haba!!!! What is wrong with this generation of men? Imagine the comments!! You guys are saying that men are beasts with no self control abi? So any girl that visits you is entitled to rape??

The guy is a very wicked, manipulative and devilish, he never had any good intention for the girl. He had the rape thing planned from the very beginning...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by longerthroat(m): 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
The friend must have tricked him to such action... he deserves similar punishment based on accomplice

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by DJMicky(m): 11:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
He allowed his friends to toy with his career.. .
And they ruin it.
If they don't ruin him, who will?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 08, 2017
Come and see what konji has done...
Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by oodua1stson: 2:49am On Apr 08, 2017
Gozmok112:
lol.. True talk thou
abi now

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by 1Rebel: 3:49am On Apr 08, 2017
Afonja
Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by NaijaBlend: 6:30am On Apr 08, 2017
It's obvious the bastard isn't interested in marrying her.

"Virginity like bubble, One prick all gone!" - Anonymous

Poor girl. I feel for you.
Ladies, Don't toy with your virginity. Guard it jealously.
Don't go to a man's house all alone.
Go with your brother. What if he had killed you?
Now, your life-savings are all gone.
It's annoying.

I pray she gets justice in a country where the leaders are abusers, paedophiles and rapists!

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by lastclaire4(f): 8:46am On Apr 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
Ladies, fear any man that agrees to no sex till wedding night

Nobody should quote me cool
Why did you say that

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by tosyne2much(m): 8:59am On Apr 08, 2017
lastclaire4:

Why did you say that
I was just joking bro cheesy
Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by coolviv: 10:24am On Apr 08, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
Nobody is supportin rape but there are some situation that girls just don't help matter... How do u justify i tel him no sex til marriage and one day he call me to come to his house and i go, entre room wit him alone...to do what? As if she did not know the guyz of nowaday, It is only fool person that will not ask such a question first. Take it or leave she gave room for it provided it is true. NB I am not talkin about small girls been raped or somebody is ganged rape

Are you saying when a girl comes into your room, you have no choice but to rape her cause you won't be able to control yourself based on the setting?
OK then, if you know she has HIV, if she even stands naked in your room, what will you do?

My brother, please no excuses for rape. If you don't believe me, ask your God. He made man so much more than what some have become. That's why man answers directly to Him.

Just imagine trying to justify why u raped a girl to God on judgement day.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night by Boyooosa(m): 10:48am On Apr 08, 2017
Judge, do the needful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do / Wisdom Felix: Inmates Killed By Prison Officials - No Justice (Graphic Photos) / Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.