Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo (46847 Views)

Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State / Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) / Burial Poster Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Kidnapped And Killed In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by UncleJJ(m): 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
So sad.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by gbbec: 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
Destined2win:
it's not any body's fault that you are silly, please hide it

Take one champagne on me!

Epic response! cheesy
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by femolii: 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
Osus self RIP sha.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by Adeyinka123: 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
illegalGangla:
Ok we have seen? Next?

Irrelevant things everywhere
Let's bet it will make FP
I believe you are the one irrelevant. You're so callously insensitive.

3 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by delishpot: 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
Thought he had since been burried sha. Comfort to those he left behind
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
dman4mdmoon:

Your comment is absolutely insensitive. Simple RIP would have been better or you just don't comment. Expecting to receive insult from you though. I know your likes.
as much as i agree with your comment it's not by force to be sympathetic, atleast he is not been fake by writing RIP, i would rather he says how he genuinely feels than show a fake emotion.

Besides he is not the killer of the man, if you have something to say say it to the murderers.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by Shelloween(m): 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
illegalGangla:
Ok we have seen? Next?
Irrelevant things everywhere Let's bet it will make FP
fool

3 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
Adeyinka123:

I believe you are the one irrelevant. You're so callously insensitive.
please! He is allowed an opinion how ever insensitive. He didn't murder the man did he?
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
onlinepathway:

How irrelevant ..... Imagine its your own blood brother that is murdered in cold blood, I dont know if you will still say that its irrelevant.If I make sense let me get LIKES and if you make sense let nairalander click SHARE for you thank you.
you are not different from the individual you just criticised, grin trying so hard to get likes on a dead man's obituary.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
Khd95:
edakun when did i mention biafra in my post,nd who told you biafra have government.

Abeg carry ur wahala nd waka pass
grin grin
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by babakb: 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
I believe is the American govt that killed him cus he knows a lot of secrets that they dont want the world to hear, about how they killed, maim and raped innocent muslims, about how the conspire to instigate war in arab countries, but one of them will live to confess one day INSHA ALLAH
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by Ifeconwaba(m): 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
illegalGangla:
Ok we have seen? Next?
Irrelevant things everywhere Let's bet it will make FP
you be better bastard

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by darkckUSA: 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
illegalGangla:
Ok we have seen? Next?

Blatant insensitive fool..

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by sham8co(m): 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
[quote author=Khd95 post=55357952]Rip man.

Pls would the nigerian government government give him ceremonial burial or the US'

Na Nigerian Army him be. His mate are dying in sambisa. Him dey die in IMO, with US Army uniform.
Anyway RIP my Nigger.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by Elvis2kay: 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nigeria... a dangerous place to visit.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by tribalistseun: 6:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
illegalGangla:
Ok we have seen? Next?

make armed robbers shoot you by mistake this year. Ode oshi.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by Btruth: 6:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
What a wicked world? So ambitious young man life was terminated because of nuisance and unproductive youths.

Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
shugacaneman:
He went to another mans country to secure it.

He came back to his unsecured country

RIP.

He could have also lost it during battle....

Nigeria is a cesspit but let's be positive.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by AlabosiPeople: 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
dman4mdmoon:

Your comment is absolutely insensitive. Simple RIP would have been better or you just don't comment. Expecting to receive insult from you though. I know your likes.
ednut1:
eyah
Ifeconwaba:
you be better bastard
darkckUSA:

Blatant insensitive fool..
Shelloween:
fool
Destined2win:
it's not any body's fault that you are silly, please hide it

Illegal gangla never killed the man....he only said his mind....his true mind. How many people die everyday....let them line them up so you can be saying rip for them all..... Walk the streets of Lagos and see what is going on. People die everyday...why post his obituary here.....as for me I have said my mind...y'all can go and look for a canal and kill yourselves........ Fake ass Nigerians. People like you are the ones that plunged us into recession because of your blind biases and one sided nature....
For those who called illegal a fool I hope you have fathers.....you have learnt from the best.
Those cursing and saying bad words.......I normally don't reply your types but be truthful to yourselves. Ye who is wiser live a fulfilled live. Go to his burial....they will give you all big meat....

I am illegal gangla....and I expect to be blocked. No he today. But the truth stinks. And I always say it. Mod may nairaland be passed to your children and children children......eyin weyrey
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by AlabosiPeople: 7:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
tribalistseun:
Same to you...plus your family...and extended family by all the powers of the world
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by Shelloween(m): 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
AlabosiPeople:

Illegal gangla never killed the man....he only said his mind....his true mind. How many people die everyday....let them line them up so you can be saying rip for them all..... Walk the streets of Lagos and see what is going on. People die everyday...why post his obituary here.....as for me I have said my mind...y'all can go and look for a canal and kill yourselves........ Fake ass Nigerians. People like you are the ones that plunged us into recession because of your blind biases and one sided nature....
For those who called illegal a fool I hope you have fathers.....you have learnt from the best.
Those cursing and saying bad words.......I normally don't reply your types but be truthful to yourselves. Ye who is wiser live a fulfilled live. Go to his burial....they will give you all big meat....

I am illegal gangla....and I expect to be blocked. No he today. But the truth stinks. And I always say it. Mod may nairaland be passed to your children and children children......eyin weyrey
I blame your dad for not wearing a condom the day he deposited you into your mother's pussy. You think you are the sensible one? You castrated ignoramus.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by AlabosiPeople: 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
Shelloween:
I blame your dad for not wearing a condom the day he deposited you into your mother's pussy. You think you are the sensible one? You castrated ignoramus.
And I blame tour mother for being a cheerful giver
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by AlabosiPeople: 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
Shelloween:
Just imagine this microcephalic babboon....I will make sure I abuse you till you die you this sillyson of a LovePeddler
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by AlabosiPeople: 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
Shelloween:
Weyrey lo ma pa iya e....otu NNE gi
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by MarkGeraldo(m): 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
at least, he'll go to the U.S section in heaven not Nigeria
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by ijayebonyi(f): 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
I wish him joyful awakening
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
ijayebonyi:
I wish him joyful awakening
joyful awakening? Never heard of joyful awakening before, may i ask what that means? undecided or how it works.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
tribalistseun:
Wow! That's bit harsh. Be angry with the murderers if you must.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
Respect, Marine...
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
AlabosiPeople:

you have the right to have an opinion, ignore those fake RIPS and fake emotional, and fake sympathisers.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by Bollinger(m): 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
You will never catch me dead or alive in Nigeria. Ever.

And p.s......he is navy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up / Badoo Member Caught At Maya Ikorodu, Interrogated And Confessed (video, Pics) / Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.