Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo (46849 Views)

Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State / Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) / Burial Poster Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Kidnapped And Killed In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by onedayatime(m): 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
gypsey:
as much as i agree with your comment it's not by force to be sympathetic, atleast he is not been fake by writing RIP, i would rather he says how he genuinely feels than show a fake emotion.

Besides he is not the killer of the man, if you have something to say say it to the murderers.

its also not by force to comment. If you can not show symphathy in some situations when you should, then don't comment.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by onedayatime(m): 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
AlabosiPeople:

Illegal gangla never killed the man....he only said his mind....his true mind. How many people die everyday....let them line them up so you can be saying rip for them all..... Walk the streets of Lagos and see what is going on. People die everyday...why post his obituary here.....as for me I have said my mind...y'all can go and look for a canal and kill yourselves........ Fake ass Nigerians. People like you are the ones that plunged us into recession because of your blind biases and one sided nature....
For those who called illegal a fool I hope you have fathers.....you have learnt from the best.
Those cursing and saying bad words.......I normally don't reply your types but be truthful to yourselves. Ye who is wiser live a fulfilled live. Go to his burial....they will give you all big meat....

I am illegal gangla....and I expect to be blocked. No he today. But the truth stinks. And I always say it. Mod may nairaland be passed to your children and children children......eyin weyrey
if you are the fastest sperm that first enter your mom's womb, your rival sperms must be really slow. For you to be the Usain Bolt of that race.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
onedayatime:

its also not by force to comment. If you can not show symphathy in some situations when you should, then don't comment.
No! I will comment it's not up to you to tell people when to comment or how to comment. grin chai! See foolishness. Again it's not by force or easy to show fake emotion every body is not fake like you. tongue
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by onedayatime(m): 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
gypsey:
No! I will comment it's not up to you to tell people when to comment or how to comment. grin chai! See foolishness. Again it's not by force or easy to show fake emotion every body is not fake like you. tongue

you know what? You are a fool and an idiot. I can see that clearly now

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by ijayebonyi(f): 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
gypsey:
joyful awakening? Never heard of joyful awakening before, may i hask what that means? undecided or how it works.
Joyful awakening because life continues, it's just a transition to beyond. Thanks
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
onedayatime:

you know what? You are a fool and an idiot. I can see that clearly now
thanks! is this also one of your fake emotions? grin i take it you have nothing else reasonable to add. Ciao! tongue
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
ijayebonyi:
Joyful awakening because life continues, it's just a transition to beyond. Thanks
Really? Sorry, If you don't mind again, life continues were? smiley were is beyond? Pardon my curiosity.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by Lemmejoor(m): 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
illegalGangla:
Ok we have seen? Next?

Irrelevant things everywhere
Let's bet it will make FP

You don't want to be next
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by ijayebonyi(f): 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
gypsey post=5536 1962:
Really? Sorry, If you don't mind again, life continues were? smiley were is beyond? Pardon my curiosity.
It's good you ask. Do you believe that this place is not your home? If yes, then beyond is a transition which takes you through to your heavenly abode. Thanks
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
ijayebonyi:
It's good you ask. Do you believe that this place is not your home? If yes, then beyond is a transition which takes you through to your heavenly abode. Thanks
i am more confused than i was before my earlier question.
Were is heaven? Who lives there? What kinda people goes there? Are there any prove to these claims?
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by Klington: 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
illegalGangla:
Ok we have seen? Next?

you're absolutely IRRELEVANT..... NO doubt.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by ijayebonyi(f): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
gypsey:
i am more confused than i was before my earlier question.
Were is heaven? Who lives there? What kinda people goes there? Are there any prove to these claims?
Lol. Do you believe in The Almighty God?
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
ijayebonyi:
Lol. Do you believe in The Almighty God?
oh! Please who is God? Were is he/she? Don't tell me he lives in the sky some were or he is a big old guy with a long beard. smiley and why does he have to be big and old with a long beard? Why can't he be young and clean shaven? Pardon my ignorance.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by AlabosiPeople: 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
onedayatime:

if you are the fastest sperm that first enter your mom's womb, your rival sperms must be really slow. For you to be the Usain Bolt of that race.
And did your still keep the secret of how she was ravaged by a madman on the street before you were conceived? Your papa.....we going to blockvilke....oloriburuku Omo ale radarada
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by AlabosiPeople: 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
tribalistseun:
make armed robbers shoot you by mistake this year. Ode oshi.
Armed robbers won't shoot you...I'd rather prefer that to what awaits you you punk.....a slow death as you will be ravaged slowly...with flies coming from soakaways to feast on your slowly rotting body while maggots will pile in your very entrails. You will pray for death and you will not see. Dogs will turn your body to a suya spot. Mark my words it has begun. As you do jot know me to curse me so you will look for osewa to help you get NY email so that your Case will be solved. .but guess what....I have millions of emails.
Make sure you advice your fellow trolls. Not everyone here is human. Enjoy your final last happy days.....dead body
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by onedayatime(m): 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
AlabosiPeople:

And did your still keep the secret of how she was ravaged by a madman on the street before you were conceived? Your papa.....we going to blockvilke....oloriburuku Omo ale radarada

so oponu gidigan bayi? Pele. Se o wa sure pe o gba agbo e pe? Yaba ko jina sie
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by onedayatime(m): 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
gypsey:
thanks! is this also one of your fake emotions? grin i take it you have nothing else reasonable to add. Ciao! tongue
shior..omo yoponu, o tun mbere receipt. Se receipt pe o ponu lo mbere fun ni abi kini?
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
Cheating hediot. Rest in pieces
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by ijayebonyi(f): 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
gypsey:
oh! Please who is God? Were is he/she? Don't tell me he lives in the sky some were or he is a big old guy with a long beard. smiley and why does he have to be big and old with a long beard? Why can't he be young and clean shaven? Pardon my ignorance.
God is the creator of heaven and earth, the one who rewards our wrong and good deeds through his laws in creation. Image of old and beard man is a very wrong concept of our maker, cause no eye has seen him before. So he is not the one
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
onedayatime:

shior..omo yoponu, o tun mbere receipt. Se receipt pe o ponu lo mbere fun ni abi kini?
bla! Bla! Bla! Bla! Bla! Bla! Write in English I am not a Nigerian grin i can't understand all this Rubbish.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by onedayatime(m): 10:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
gypsey:
bla! Bla! Bla! Bla! Bla! Bla! Write in English I am not a Nigerian grin i can't understand all this Rubbish.
use your brain, your initiative guy. Atleast, you claim you are wise. If you are, then you should know what to do. Google translator is there for you
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
onedayatime:

use your brain, your initiative guy. Atleast, you claim you are wise. If you are, then you should know what to do. Google translator is there for you
or maybe you can just tell me what that Rubbish means, don't you think it would be easier and quicker? I think it will be sensible if you just tell me cheesy jeeeez! Use your brains
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
ijayebonyi:
God is the creator of heaven and earth, the one who rewards our wrong and good deeds through his laws in creation. Image of old and beard man is a very wrong concept of our maker, cause no eye has seen him before. So he is not the one
you sound exactly like my mother always preaching to me grin. You still haven't said were heaven is located. Or were God lives like his Address or phone number?
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by onedayatime(m): 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
gypsey:
or maybe you can just tell me what that Rubbish means, don't you think it would be easier and quicker? I think it will be sensible if you just tell me cheesy jeeeez! Use your brains
it is worthless talking to a useless guy like you
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
onedayatime:

it is worthless talking to a useless guy like you
you are right I am useless, thanks! anything else reasonable you would like to add? tongue
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by Niseamaka(m): 11:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
illegalGangla:
Ok we have seen? Next?

Your misfortunes (they will be countless) and your death will be totally irrelevant, you will be unmourned, unmissed and immediately forgotten.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by Niseamaka(m): 11:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
babakb:
I believe is the American govt that killed him cus he knows a lot of secrets that they dont want the world to hear, about how they killed, maim and raped innocent muslims, about how the conspire to instigate war in arab countries, but one of them will live to confess one day INSHA ALLAH

Dumbness personified.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by Niseamaka(m): 11:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
AlabosiPeople:

Illegal gangla never killed the man....he only said his mind....his true mind. How many people die everyday....let them line them up so you can be saying rip for them all..... Walk the streets of Lagos and see what is going on. People die everyday...why post his obituary here.....as for me I have said my mind...y'all can go and look for a canal and kill yourselves........ Fake ass Nigerians. People like you are the ones that plunged us into recession because of your blind biases and one sided nature....
For those who called illegal a fool I hope you have fathers.....you have learnt from the best.
Those cursing and saying bad words.......I normally don't reply your types but be truthful to yourselves. Ye who is wiser live a fulfilled live. Go to his burial....they will give you all big meat....

I am illegal gangla....and I expect to be blocked. No he today. But the truth stinks. And I always say it. Mod may nairaland be passed to your children and children children......eyin weyrey

You need the services of a mental health professional.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by ijayebonyi(f): 3:06am On Apr 08, 2017
gypsey:
you sound exactly like my mother always preaching to me grin. You still haven't said were heaven is located. Or were God lives like his Address or phone number?
smiley Heaven is where all the perfect human beings are, it's free from stains of sin. Our Maker is also in heaven. His address and phone number is his simple laws in creation
Re: Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 08, 2017
ijayebonyi:
smiley Heaven is where all the perfect human beings are, it's free from stains of sin. Our Maker is also in heaven. His address and phone number is his simple laws in creation
Perfect humans? Who is perfect? I don't think anyone is.
Sorry but. I think all this sounds like imaginations to me,
And I like live in a real world not a fantasised one. Until you prove the existence of all what have mentioned i am afraid like a said it's all made up fantasies and imaginations and I don't believe in those kinda things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Badoo Member Caught At Maya Ikorodu, Interrogated And Confessed (video, Pics) / Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) / Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.