Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

A Woman Faints After Seeing Her Daughter In Pastor's S*x Tape (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman Faints After Seeing Her Daughter In Pastor's S*x Tape (photos) (1800 Views)

Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday / Female Lawmaker Breaks Silence After Being Linked With Viral Sex Tape. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Faints After Seeing Her Daughter In Pastor's S*x Tape (photos) by moderngist(m): 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
Photos and video footage of a pastor who allegedly sleeps with his church members have gone viral after they were posted online.
A Facebook user identified as Bidlin Bessard, has taken to the social media platform to share photos and the story of how a woman and her brother fainted after seeing their Church Pastor pants down with her daughter... READ MORE...http://moderngist.com/seeing-her-daughter-in-pastors

Re: A Woman Faints After Seeing Her Daughter In Pastor's S*x Tape (photos) by Saintsammurai(m): 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
Epic!!!!
I can imagine the trauma they will face afterwards, the stigma, both to the family and the daughter..
I don't blame the pastor at all ..
Let us pray not to have a sister that will bring us shame.

I believe she was not drugged or force...

NOW I know why some ladies have the brain of a fish...
Re: A Woman Faints After Seeing Her Daughter In Pastor's S*x Tape (photos) by Divay22(f): 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
angry angry angry
Re: A Woman Faints After Seeing Her Daughter In Pastor's S*x Tape (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
Why wouldn't she faint when she is probably the one who entrusted her daughter in the arms of this demon in robe.
Re: A Woman Faints After Seeing Her Daughter In Pastor's S*x Tape (photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
Pastors from hell ...
Wolf in sheep clothing
Pele to the mum cry
Daughters are thots though ... dem ni even fear God shocked
Re: A Woman Faints After Seeing Her Daughter In Pastor's S*x Tape (photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
Bumbae1:
Pastors from hell ...
Wolf in sheep clothing
Pele to the mum cry
hmmm nor blame dem ooo,,that tin sweet pass honey ooo...I nor blame anybody sha!!
Re: A Woman Faints After Seeing Her Daughter In Pastor's S*x Tape (photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
Bumbae1:
Pastors from hell ...
Wolf in sheep clothing
Pele to the mum cry
hmmm nor blame dem ooo,,that tin sweet pass honey ooo...I nor blame anybody sha!!but wait oo who con post d video,and who record am?
Re: A Woman Faints After Seeing Her Daughter In Pastor's S*x Tape (photos) by moderngist(m): 8:25am On Apr 15, 2017
gbegen!

(1) (Reply)

Adventure With Calabar Girls! Sex-good Food-sex And Sex / d / Please How Do I Upgrade Myself - A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.