Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Dogara Dares El-Rufai To Publish Security Votes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Dares El-Rufai To Publish Security Votes (20983 Views)

Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose / Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe / Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara Dares El-Rufai To Publish Security Votes by mazizitonene(m): 11:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
everybody trying to hide his baggage..........unfortunate
Re: Dogara Dares El-Rufai To Publish Security Votes by MONITZ: 3:26am On Apr 08, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

The Executive has successfully blackmailed both the Judiciary and Legislature with corruption.

But the Executive is more corrupted

Honestly, the executive is also very corrupt because it is from there that funds re distributed to other arms of government and also want to checkmate the other arms too while in actual sense nobody checkmates their excesses.

So many loose ends in the executive's budget preparation just because they want to loot undisturbed and unchecked too and the legislative arm knows this too well and instead devises her own means of getting her part of the till, and so the looting goes on unbridled....

We re on a very long thing as a country...
Re: Dogara Dares El-Rufai To Publish Security Votes by BetaThings: 4:55am On Apr 08, 2017
MONITZ:
I think I am beginning to understand the grievances of these lawmakers,and it is that they re angry that they re the only ones singled out as being corrupt in the tripod of governance.. They know the executive and judiciary equally stink sorely and nobody is saying anything about it. Equally all the governors receive humongous amount and even go as far as hijacking funds meant for the L. G. A's and nobody is batting an eyelid...

"No legislature in the world wins in a popularity contest and "--;this simply shows that our legislators re not moved a bit or perturbed....

Newspapers will tell us how much the executive spend on Aso Rock clinic, gym etc because that part of the budget is published
Do you know how much is spent on such equivalent facilities used by NASS - No?
Because they don't release their own budget

Part of the Executive's Budget go to security vote which they don't publish for partly obvious reasons - if you are paying miscreants not to cause problems or to appease some local chiefs or etc - you don't want to publish that and also the fraud you are doing with that PART of the budget
But 100% of the budget of NASS in not published

Dogara has no point, let him tell us how much is spent on travels, conferences, entertainment etc first
Then we will go back to the executive for details of security vote

[/quote]He said, “It is important that the National Assembly do something about its image. No transparency in your (NASS) budget; nobody knows your budget or how much you get paid. Publications are made about your salaries and allowances that I don’t believe are true but cannot be defended because there is no transparency about your budget, personnel cost and so on and so forth. I think you can do something about that to clear all the rumours and remove all the evil stories that are largely untrue.”

While speaking, the Speaker, House of Representatives, Mr. Yakubu Dogara, challenged governors, including el-Rufai, to disclose how much they are paid as security votes in their respective states[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara Dares El-Rufai To Publish Security Votes by nkemjacob2(m): 8:30am On Apr 08, 2017
BLINGZ88:
wait o, why is it not mandatory for states to publish how they spent their allocation. this nigeria av weak me. #biafra. even if we don't get it, we shall never forget it.
my brother Nigeria is long dead. There is no future in dis country, if biafra cud liv politics and pursue its core vision and %100 behind dem
Re: Dogara Dares El-Rufai To Publish Security Votes by nkemjacob2(m): 8:33am On Apr 08, 2017
profhezekiah:
Yam pepper scatter scatter. All politicians are corrupt, I pity the youths of this country,we must take our destiny into our hands and stop defending this rogues.
the question is are the youth ready?
Re: Dogara Dares El-Rufai To Publish Security Votes by nkemjacob2(m): 8:39am On Apr 08, 2017
There is no future in dis country any longer
Re: Dogara Dares El-Rufai To Publish Security Votes by profhezekiah: 8:40am On Apr 08, 2017
That is just the problem, I can only answer for myself
nkemjacob2:
the question is are the youth ready?
Re: Dogara Dares El-Rufai To Publish Security Votes by Bimpe29: 8:50am On Apr 08, 2017
Transparency is on hold in Nigeria.
Re: Dogara Dares El-Rufai To Publish Security Votes by Makavelli099(m): 10:50am On Apr 08, 2017
sarrki:
Dogara lacks the moral right to ask Elrufai

Having said that Oya El Rufai publish your security vote
his account has been hacked
Re: Dogara Dares El-Rufai To Publish Security Votes by ilohemmy(m): 10:55am On Apr 08, 2017
If I can look into your eyes I shall tell you how foolish you are Mr Dogara

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna: Bandits Kill 23, Abduct Several Others In Giwa / End Of Progressive Politics: Tinubu Plays Garrison Politics - Lukman To Fubara / Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.