Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University (19539 Views)

Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK / Prof Charles Igwe Emerges New Vice Chancellor of UNN (pictures) / Sulyman Abdulkareem Is The New Vice-Chancellor Of University Of Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by softboiy: 7:27am On Apr 08, 2017
bring your paypal funds to me 350/$ hit me on watsapp on my signature
Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by fabre4: 7:27am On Apr 08, 2017
wow
Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by Debaddest(m): 7:30am On Apr 08, 2017
horlahsunbo225:
Ipob And Lie Are Like 5&6
If u don't know what to say, pls kindly shut up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by akanbiaa(m): 7:32am On Apr 08, 2017
simonlee:
I doubt this can happen. But if truly it does happen, you guys have scored hatrick against the afonjas who feel kinda like the book people. keep it up biaffra people
while you are celebrating ur son being Vc other tribes are celebrating owning universities
Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by YonkijiSappo: 7:33am On Apr 08, 2017
So has he become the "president" /VC?
lol

4 Likes

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 08, 2017
Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by verygudbadguy(m): 7:37am On Apr 08, 2017
I love this...

It goes a long way to show that our colour is not a barrier after all. If Prof. Anyanwu can do it, I can do it. You can do it too..

4 Likes

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by rowanMama(f): 7:39am On Apr 08, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by oxyG: 7:39am On Apr 08, 2017
simonlee:
I doubt this can happen. But if truly it does happen, you guys have scored hatrick against the afonjas who feel kinda like the book people. keep it up biaffra people
At the instance of any seeming international achievement, this IPOB folks behave like a village boy who's just accessing the city for the first time in his life. Do away with inferiority complex; it's a disease that resurfaces​ in you guys any time you smell the white ones.Ibo, Hausa, Yoruba all have children making us proud over there.However, when it comes to misrepresentation, the Ibos score the highest, while the other tribes follow.

2 Likes

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by omolayomi06: 7:40am On Apr 08, 2017
simonlee:
are you now jealous because of we afonjas sabi book pass any other tribe in Nigeria,,, anyway congratulation to the new vc...
Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by LastProphet: 7:41am On Apr 08, 2017
zeribe4real:
Potential VC
Our flat heads re really packed with much cerebrum.

am amazed u are the only that saw it, so a rep member from Nigeria visited a university in the US where he met an accomplished brother and opined that the person stands a good chance of making VC and viola! its already news in Nigeria that one of our's is the next VC of an American university? Why do we blow things out of proportion? Why is this attitude common to flat headed Igbos? Did the university say they are about to appoint him VC all because he is a distinguished scholar? Is distinction in scholarly work the only criteria for VC appointment? This is just another silly ipob episode as usual

2 Likes

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by CheezyCharles(m): 7:42am On Apr 08, 2017
They like taking over the world!

1 Like

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by enuelsmith: 7:46am On Apr 08, 2017
ChukwuObi:
Please can any one here help me with N7, 000? My daughter is very sick and need N7, 000 for her medical bills. Please, i don't want to lose her. I beg you guys with the name of God. Please save a soul...

NAME: Obi Chukwu

ACCOUN NUMBER: 0080032457

BANK: Diamond Bank

Thank you and God bless
So you think you can come here to deceive people here,with your cheap scams. People like you make others to loose interest in rendering such help to genuine people that really in such problems.

2 Likes

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by davidif: 7:47am On Apr 08, 2017
simonlee:

Aren't you a little too old for this petty nonsense? Or don't you think so?
Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by ArcFresky(m): 7:48am On Apr 08, 2017
See better country...

Why will my own country develop when hausa no go let yoruba progress for hausa land and vice versa...

Even Enugu people no go allow Imo person reign in Enugu.

Pls how we wan take move forward?

2 Likes

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by eleko1: 7:51am On Apr 08, 2017
ChukwuObi:
Please can any one here help me with N7, 000? My daughter is very sick and need N7, 000 for her medical bills. Please, i don't want to lose her. I beg you guys with the name of God. Please save a soul...

Thank you and God bless
I sympatize with U but u aren't a Nairalannder.I see that u just open/register dis account.give us the Hospital name,address,ur child name,the dr number and upload ur hospital card not Ur own account num .restoration to her.do the needful ok And ofcus that Phone in ur hand can make d diff.Sell it to pay ur daughter bill.I'm not heartless,just dey exercise caution

2 Likes

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 08, 2017
fridayokoli:
IGBO PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE READER,....
KUDOS TO THEM.....

http://yoloaded.com

Blo, do you rive in Ragos?

1 Like

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by rozayx5(m): 7:57am On Apr 08, 2017
eleko1:
I sympatize with U but u aren't a Nairalannder.I see that u just open/register dis account.give us the Hospital name,address,ur child name,the dr number and upload ur hospital card not Ur own account num .restoration to her.do the needful ok And ofcus that Phone in ur hand can make d diff.Sell it to pay ur daughter bill.I'm not heartless,just dey exercise caution

dude is a cheap scammer

1 Like

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by Bekimbo(m): 7:58am On Apr 08, 2017
[quote author=clickbnkgod post=55370912]Atleast good news for naija this time[/quote

Which Naija?
Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by Bekimbo(m): 8:00am On Apr 08, 2017
[quote author=Freiden post=55370967]Watch as Igbos go flood the thread [/quote

And awon will ?
Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 8:05am On Apr 08, 2017
bishop4life:

This is why this country will not move forward. Just look at the bitter mind of its inhabitants.
the thing pain the mumu die

2 Likes

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by chukwuibuipob: 8:09am On Apr 08, 2017
ChukwuObi:

Thank you and God bless
young thief.Why are u cursing ur destiny/future cos of 7k?May goodness/favour elude u if u dnt change ur useless lifestyle.THIEF

1 Like

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 8:10am On Apr 08, 2017
gbosaa:

Blo, do you rive in Ragos?
hes it hevery higbo person that live hin lagos? You need more hamala

3 Likes

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by justmenoni: 8:12am On Apr 08, 2017
Lol future impossible tense: I see him soon.

Nairaland sef and it's mod don dey mara...different topic different content.

1 Like

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by talk2archy: 8:20am On Apr 08, 2017
I know afuomas from the land of the funny faces are already crying on the thread as usual cheesy

Oya e gba

2 Likes

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by VanBommel(m): 8:30am On Apr 08, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
hes it hevery higbo person that live hin lagos? You need more hamala

2 Likes

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 08, 2017
ChukwuObi:

Thank you and God bless

AND NAIRALAND IS THE BEST PLACE TO COME... FOOL.. WILL YOU GO AND SELL UR FONE?
Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by Nigeriadondie: 9:00am On Apr 08, 2017
Where are those people from the far west side of River Niger?
Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by horlahsunbo225(m): 9:06am On Apr 08, 2017
Debaddest:
If u don't know what to say, pls kindly shut up
e Pain Am
Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by horlahsunbo225(m): 9:08am On Apr 08, 2017
bishop4life:

This is why this country will not move forward. Just look at the bitter mind of its inhabitants.
clearify Yourself Pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Of Maiduguri Mourns It’s Chancellor, The Alaafin Of Oyo. / Noble Laureate, Wole Soyinka Leads Candidates For Oxford's Professor Of Poetry. / How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.