Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University (19543 Views)

Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK / Prof Charles Igwe Emerges New Vice Chancellor of UNN (pictures) / Sulyman Abdulkareem Is The New Vice-Chancellor Of University Of Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 08, 2017
ChukwuObi:
Please can any one here help me with N7, 000? My daughter is very sick and need N7, 000 for her medical bills. Please, i don't want to lose her. I beg you guys with the name of God. Please save a soul...

NAME: Obi Chukwu

ACCOUN NUMBER: 0080032457

BANK: Diamond Bank

Thank you and God bless
have you gotten the money? 07038733166 call me
Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by youngbest(m): 9:32am On Apr 08, 2017
ObiChukwu dont make earnest minded people loose their compassion. I ignored your message about your sick daughter because I felt it was a scam, but some others didn't only to find out its a scam.
When real people that need help come no one will answer them.
Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by breakeven: 9:52am On Apr 08, 2017
This Igbo and Yoruba hate on nairaland is getting out of hand. Have you ever seen Hausa and Fulani fighting themselves. Big fools
Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by olatundemustafa(m): 9:59am On Apr 08, 2017
Eastern Kentucky University was established in 1906 and not 1887- their official website.
Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by Cosbyrich: 11:50am On Apr 08, 2017
YonkijiSappo:
So has he become the "president" /VC?
lol

grin May he attain his wish.Only yorubas have vice chancellor in USA university..

https://www.nairaland.com/1918880/nigerian-professor-ilesanmi-becomes-first

1 Like

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by YonkijiSappo: 11:52am On Apr 08, 2017
Cosbyrich:

grin May he attain his wish.Only yorubas have vice chancellor in USA university..

https://www.nairaland.com/1918880/nigerian-professor-ilesanmi-becomes-first

Lol, that's why I say we are pace setters.
they from the yeast side always feel the need to live up. That's why they are always angry and bitter. You know a wounded and starving dog is always the most aggressive. grin

8 Likes

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by kingmassa(m): 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2017
So happy to hear such a good news. The prof happens to me an uncle of mine. That gave 3 ofmy siblings addmissions into the university before he left the country about 13 years ago. Good to know he is doing great over there.
Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by st012: 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
check below
Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by Rhea(f): 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
ikeadewole:
According to Hon. Chike John Okafor, member representing Okigwe South in the Nigeria House of Representatives, who is currently in USA, precisely at Eastern Kentucky University, EKU, USA, faculty of Africa, African America Studies to deliver a lecture,an Imo son from Umunakanu, in Ehime Mbano LGA, South East Nigeria would soon be the Vice Chancellor the above mentioned American University.
Prince Okafor made this revelation when he said:
"The second was the discovery that the Director of Faculty of Africa, Africa American Studies of this great University,Prof Ogechi Emmanuel Anyanwu is an Imo son from Umunakanu Ama, Ehime Mbano, in my Okigwe South Federal Constituency.He's not just a professor & director in this University founded in 1887,but he's highly regarded & revered here as an outstanding scholar.I see him becoming the President(equivalent of Vice Chancellor) of this University soon.am really relishing the prospects of taking up an adjunct teaching appointment here on completion of my Ph.D programme.lol"

http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/imo-state-born-prof-anyanwu-to-be-vice.html

Has anyone bothered to visit the institution's website and confirm this information, or are in our usual manner willing to swallow it all hook line and sinker? This person is not even a member of any committee on campus. Abi our mumu never do? cheesy cheesy grin grin
http://president.eku.edu/sites/president.eku.edu/files/files/University%20Committees/2016-2017%20Committees%2012_6_16.pdf
http://president.eku.edu/people/benson

1 Like

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by hibee4uall(m): 2:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
Am I the only "olodo" in this thread? or u people don't fathom the post. Because my interpretation of this part " .

I see him becoming the President(equivalent of Vice Chancellor) of this University soon."

means a mere wish and not that the said Prof. has bn officialy appointed or nominated. pls English guru should correct me if wrong.

1 Like

Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by UncutSk(m): 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
clickbnkgod:
Atleast good news for naija this time
biafra
Re: Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University by joekool(m): 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
ChukwuObi:
Please can any one here help me with N7, 000? My daughter is very sick and need N7, 000 for her medical bills. Please, i don't want to lose her. I beg you guys with the name of God. Please save a soul...

NAME: Obi Chukwu

ACCOUN NUMBER: 0080032457

BANK: Diamond Bank

Thank you and God bless

ARE U TRYING TO MAKE THE IGBOS LOOK LIKE BEGGERS................. wise up plz, u can do better than this
****** FAKE USER ALERT!!!************

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? / University Of Abuja Post Ume Date Is Out. / NECO June/July 2013 Result Has Been Realeased.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.