Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

What does the Bible says about Christian suffering, should a Christian suffer??? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What does the Bible says about Christian suffering, should a Christian suffer??? (9020 Views)

Catholic Church Grants Forgiveness To Christian Suffering From Coronavirus / A Thread About Christian Terrorists, Paedophiles And Fraudsters!!! / What The Bible Really Says About Women Covering Their Head To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What does the Bible says about Christian suffering, should a Christian suffer??? by lightblazingnow(m): 7:45am On Oct 06, 2017
O yes, prepare for he comes with the heavenly armies shining with the glory of God Almighty

Bringing his grace and peace to us in an unimaginable proportion....we love you lord Christ Jesus for ever and ever... Amen

1 Like

Re: What does the Bible says about Christian suffering, should a Christian suffer??? by najib632(m): 12:50am On Oct 07, 2017
Humanistme:

And that includes Allah.

Allah means God
Re: What does the Bible says about Christian suffering, should a Christian suffer??? by Humanistme: 7:29am On Oct 07, 2017
najib632:
Allah means God
That con man Mohammed made up.
Re: What does the Bible says about Christian suffering, should a Christian suffer??? by najib632(m): 11:58am On Oct 07, 2017
Humanistme:

That con man Mohammed made up.
No my friend Muhammad S.A.W. was a messenger of God, Allah sent him to guide the whole of mankind that they should avoid worshipping false God's and worship only one God. You see my friend one special that Allah gave prophet Muhammad is the Qur'an, the prophet Muhammad S.A.W. said that other prophets and messengers of God were given miracles and but I was given the Qur'an because even if an unbeliever reads it he will know that it is from God.
Re: What does the Bible says about Christian suffering, should a Christian suffer??? by Humanistme: 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
najib632:
No my friend Muhammad S.A.W. was a messenger of God, Allah sent him to guide the whole of mankind that they should avoid worshipping false God's and worship only one God. You see my friend one special that Allah gave prophet Muhammad is the Qur'an, the prophet Muhammad S.A.W. said that other prophets and messengers of God were given miracles and but I was given the Qur'an because even if an unbeliever reads it he will know that it is from God.

no he is an Arabic con man. He did not come for mankind.
Re: What does the Bible says about Christian suffering, should a Christian suffer??? by najib632(m): 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
Humanistme:

no he is an Arabic con man. He did not come for mankind.
Have you read his biography? Because it seems you have not and also you haven't read the Qur'an if you do that then I am 100% sure you'll change your mind you're saying this because of the media and also it seem like you have forgotten about our sworn enemy that'll do everything to make you enter hell
Re: What does the Bible says about Christian suffering, should a Christian suffer??? by Humanistme: 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
najib632:
Have you read his biography? Because it seems you have not and also you haven't read the Qur'an if you do that then I am 100% sure you'll change your mind you're saying this because of the media and also it seem like you have forgotten about our sworn enemy that'll do everything to make you enter hell

not interested
Re: What does the Bible says about Christian suffering, should a Christian suffer??? by najib632(m): 10:26am On Oct 09, 2017
Humanistme:

not interested
Then you know for a wise person like you don't you think it is not fair for some to judge you from what they hear without knowing who you really are?
Re: What does the Bible says about Christian suffering, should a Christian suffer??? by lightblazingnow(m): 11:16am On Oct 10, 2017
We love you CHRIST
Re: What does the Bible says about Christian suffering, should a Christian suffer??? by orisa37: 11:50am On Oct 10, 2017
We love you CHRIST. Yes I know. But you must face odds and huddles to come with Me.
Earth is Struggle: Heaven is Eutopia.
Re: What does the Bible says about Christian suffering, should a Christian suffer??? by ScienceWatch: 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
najib632:

I agree The Qur'an is a great holy book that is serving Muslims in the most powerful way, Atheism can never ever produce anything
to replace it. This low-Level unregistered Atheist, Humanistme has insulted you and your holy sacred doctrines shamelessly.

These guys dont realize that they have failed miserably for more than a thousand years to make the smallest dent in Islam and Christianity

Re: What does the Bible says about Christian suffering, should a Christian suffer??? by lightblazingnow(m): 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
Until you know who is CHRIST JESUS, it will be practically impossible to serve the lord God Almighty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? / Do Prayers Actually Work? Be Realistic With Your Response And No Insult, Please! / 5 Obstacle That Hinders People From Attaining The Greater Height

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.