Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,450 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Urgent!!! Dear Romancelanders, Please What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent!!! Dear Romancelanders, Please What Should I Do? (680 Views)

Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. / Dear Romancelanders ,what Is More Sweeter Than Sex / Dear Romancelanders, Please Help Me Rate This Pix. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent!!! Dear Romancelanders, Please What Should I Do? by Error111: 6:50am On Apr 08, 2017
Dear Nairalanders
Please i don't like how my skin looks very rough & unsexy, i want you to kindly suggest a good body cream for me.

I want a cream that will make my skin very soft, fresh, smooth, and fair (without bleaching)

Please i really need your suggestions.

Thanks
Re: Urgent!!! Dear Romancelanders, Please What Should I Do? by agohmamuda(m): 6:57am On Apr 08, 2017
You have come to the right place OP, this is a miracle ground. All u need to do is have Faith.

1 Like

Re: Urgent!!! Dear Romancelanders, Please What Should I Do? by Error111: 6:59am On Apr 08, 2017
agohmamuda:
You have come to the right place OP, this is a miracle ground. All u need to do is have Faith.

grin
Pastor I have faith sir
Re: Urgent!!! Dear Romancelanders, Please What Should I Do? by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:02am On Apr 08, 2017
grin

Oya...if ur black , juz be black... cool
u dont need to spend for lightening cream or else ul turn urself into spotted one like dalmatians... grin grin

All u need is how to make ur skin radiant and glowing... wink so, take vitamin E & apply shea butter on ur skin tongue
Re: Urgent!!! Dear Romancelanders, Please What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 08, 2017
Error111:
Dear Nairalanders
Please i don't like how my skin looks very rough & unsexy, i want you to kindly suggest a good body cream for me.

I want a cream that will make my skin very soft, fresh, smooth, and fair (without bleaching)

Thanks
Pears baby lotion
Re: Urgent!!! Dear Romancelanders, Please What Should I Do? by ILoveToFuCcK: 7:08am On Apr 08, 2017
Error111:
Dear Nairalanders

Thanks

Rub spérm and a lot of pυssy juice on your body for 5weeks and be consistently fυcking olosho...
Thank me later smiley
Re: Urgent!!! Dear Romancelanders, Please What Should I Do? by agohmamuda(m): 7:12am On Apr 08, 2017
Error111:

grin
Pastor I have faith sir

make use of that info

1 Share

Re: Urgent!!! Dear Romancelanders, Please What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 08, 2017
Op, you don try Adi agbon cheesy

Na joke oo, try Nivea or Nature Essence. smiley
Re: Urgent!!! Dear Romancelanders, Please What Should I Do? by SuperSuave(m): 7:48am On Apr 08, 2017
It's funny how you think only cream will do the trick you want. You need to eat healthy, avoid sunshine as much as possible, good antibiotic soap, good beauty soap and a cream gentle on the skin that doesn't have hydroquinone as one of the ingredients
Re: Urgent!!! Dear Romancelanders, Please What Should I Do? by Error111: 8:31am On Apr 08, 2017
More suggestions please
Re: Urgent!!! Dear Romancelanders, Please What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 08, 2017
The fact that this your skin is rough is very non specific, why is it rough?, do you scratch it a lot?, do u eat well?, is your skin sensitive/prone to ezcema?, do you have a rash,acne,pimples etc? If it bothers you so much see a dermatologist. But if not you can do the following;
1. Eat well especially friuts and vegetables
2. Bathe twice daily
3. Exercise, if you notice people that do so especially to lose weight have healthy fresh looking skin.
4. DO NOT use bleaching creams, soaps and antibiotic soaps or put dettol in bathing water(esp if your skin is sensitive)
5. Find out your types of skin, is it oily,dry,combination, sensitive or neutral, you can google about skin types and how to find your skin types.
6. Very important drink a lot of water. After bathing dont towel your body till it is dry, just pat it a little so that there is still some moisture on your skin then rub cream. This keeps ur skin from drying out and looking rough.
7 avoid sun, i know this is nearly impossible but you can try to wear a hat, or if your style is coropate, long sleeve clothes, if you have a blue collar job a long sleeve made of good light material like cotton or linen that will asorb sweat, allow breeze to pass through and hide some dirt as work cloth (for manual laborers).
If you follow these tips change wont happen overnight but soon your friends will notice a change. Have faith. I will soon post on a guide to creams for your skin type. Hope this is helpful.

1 Like

Re: Urgent!!! Dear Romancelanders, Please What Should I Do? by Error111: 10:03am On Apr 08, 2017
funmisticqueen:
The fact that this your skin is rough is very non specific, why is it rough?, do you scratch it a lot?, do u eat well?, is your skin sensitive/prone to ezcema?, do you have a rash,acne,pimples etc? If it bothers you so much see a dermatologist. But if not you can do the following;
1. Eat well especially friuts and vegetables
2. Bathe twice daily
3. Exercise, if you notice people that do so especially to lose weight have healthy fresh looking skin.
4. DO NOT use bleaching creams, soaps and antibiotic soaps or put dettol in bathing water(esp if your skin is sensitive)
5. Find out your types of skin, is it oily,dry,combination, sensitive or neutral, you can google about skin types and how to find your skin types.
6. Very important drink a lot of water. After bathing dont towel your body till it is dry, just pat it a little so that there is still some moisture on your skin then rub cream. This keeps ur skin from drying out and looking rough.
7 avoid sun, i know this is nearly impossible but you can try to wear a hat, or if your style is coropate, long sleeve clothes, if you have a blue collar job a long sleeve made of good light material like cotton or linen that will asorb sweat, allow breeze to pass through and hide some dirt as work cloth (for manual laborers).
If you follow these tips change wont happen overnight but soon your friends will notice a change. Have faith. I will soon post on a guide to creams for your skin type. Hope this is helpful.

Wow! Thanks for the tips
Re: Urgent!!! Dear Romancelanders, Please What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 08, 2017
Error111:

Wow! Thanks for the tips

you are welcome
i will post about choosing a cream later in the day so that others too can benefit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Ask A Guy To Be Your Boyfriend Without Sounding Clingy / Pablo Ayodeji Threatened To Murder Any Woman Who Doesn't Reciprocate His Love / How Huge Humiliation From Ex Stopped Me From Attending Parties Uninvited.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.