Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

I Need Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Friends (427 Views)

I Need Friends / I Need Friends In Abuja / I Need Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Friends by naijaboylive(m): 6:50am On Apr 08, 2017
Hello nairaland,

I'm not too good at putting up epistles but the fact is I just came out of a terrible relationship, that was my first experience and it really wasn't what I hoped for. Right now, I feel so detached from people, very reluctant to go out and I'm trying so hard to even keep in touch with the friends I had before. I don't know if this is normal, but I just need someone to share some time with and gradually get over this. You could chat me up on whatsapp with 07052324711.

(1) (Reply)

Ask Any Question Bothering Your Relationship Here. / Stop The Questioning And Know If He Truly Loves You / Girls And Every Day Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.