Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,870 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Kano Governor, Ganduje Raises Alarm Over Almajiris - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Governor, Ganduje Raises Alarm Over Almajiris (17382 Views)

BREAKING!!! Ikpeazu Raises Alarm Over Almajiris Being Secretly Moved To Abia / #GandujeGate: Video showing Kano governor receiving bribe is authentic, Jaafar / Ganduje Bribery: Police Ban Students From Protest Against Kano Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Governor, Ganduje Raises Alarm Over Almajiris by begwong: 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
NO BE SAME ALMAJIRI UNA USE WIN GEJ? WHY COPMLAINING NOW. AFTER ALL GEJ BUILT ALMAJIRI SCHOOLS FOR THEM, YET UNA WITHDRAW DEM OLOSHI!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Governor, Ganduje Raises Alarm Over Almajiris by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
bitcoinvin:

piss be upon him
which kind piss abeg?
grin gringringringringrin
He meant these

Re: Kano Governor, Ganduje Raises Alarm Over Almajiris by DrGoodman: 6:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
Is Dangote not from Kano state?
Re: Kano Governor, Ganduje Raises Alarm Over Almajiris by kjhova(m): 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
Blue3k:

Sounds like real solutions. Solution 3 being most important change needs to be grass roots. Not from in high dictating how they should live. The governors are themselves muslims and educated they should speak with their religious leaders get them on board.

4th would be campaign hard for it. Make the importance is known throughout society.

5th. Skills acquisition programs not everyone needs to go to university. Let them learn trades like welding, electrician, HVAC tech etc. Then learn programing languages that could be useful like java, C, Python and IOS. They don't need to copy Southern obsession with college.

Best response I've seen through this thread.

The reason why Africa hasn't moved forward is evident in the comments so far on this topic. There is so much hate circulating in the continental sphere so much so that people spend far more time in xenophobic acts than in brainstorming for solutions.

Yes, technical skill acquisition centres would be very useful in the North. As a country, we can even solve two critical problems with one policy. There is high unemployment of college graduates down South while there is high out of school kids population up North. Why not invest heavily in schools/technical centres invariably creating millions of jobs for Southern teachers/trainers?

Sadly I know this will be disastrous due to the love deficit in our country. Who is that Southerner who will be insane enough to trust his life to a Northern community as a teacher?

The governors up north have a lot to do to turn their societies around and I haven't seen the requisite seriousness in display.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Governor, Ganduje Raises Alarm Over Almajiris by soso22(m): 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2017
After using them as much as you want, you now want to reject them it won't work.
Re: Kano Governor, Ganduje Raises Alarm Over Almajiris by blaqoracle: 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
timecapsule:
Stop complaining, just 3 million wested children that are now developed as Western education is a taboo. What are you expecting before?
at least these people are honest with their problem, not those who are denying their baby factory; and how they use theirs mothers for rituals.
Re: Kano Governor, Ganduje Raises Alarm Over Almajiris by timecapsule: 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2017
blaqoracle:
at least these people are honest with their problem, not those who are denying their baby factory; and how they use theirs mothers for rituals.
Honest with life time problem they create for theirself in this jet age? Maybe before 2020 95% of northern will be ALMAJIRI?
Re: Kano Governor, Ganduje Raises Alarm Over Almajiris by odduduwa: 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
so when you were using almajiris to vote they were nigerians now you are done with them they become nothing IMO I wish they ll be deported to osun
Re: Kano Governor, Ganduje Raises Alarm Over Almajiris by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
i remember one mallam for Borno, The guy will just send one big as# tipper to NIGER In order to bring Almajiris from that part of the country. The First time i saw it, i just wonder what the borno state government is doing to address such influx of strangers for town
Re: Kano Governor, Ganduje Raises Alarm Over Almajiris by Kingbuhari(m): 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
why is he complaining out of the 4million almajiri in kano, how many of them do he personally trained for his selfish political gain ?
Re: Kano Governor, Ganduje Raises Alarm Over Almajiris by sshalom(m): 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
I am yet to know how the politicians in the North and other parts of Nigeria hope to eventually live in peace when human capital development is left to rot.

Imagine 3 million Almajiris roaming the streets. This simply means serious problem in the future and a pro-active government will nip it in the bud not by complaining but by actively thinking and engaging all state resources to make needed difference.
Re: Kano Governor, Ganduje Raises Alarm Over Almajiris by kinharold(m): 10:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
He talked about the 7 states of the region coming together, that is my take away cos it sounds so much like regionalism.

#RestructureNigeria #TrueFederalism
Re: Kano Governor, Ganduje Raises Alarm Over Almajiris by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 09, 2017
PrinceAfo:
That's the way of Islam, you need to see how these little children eat dirt's,they go from house to house smelling eating without washing hand.
That's how they groom Isis book haram and Fulani militia that will still destroy their land,bunch of illiterate that fills the north,how i wish we don't have christian indigenes in the north,they would have packed these Muslim to that north and give them caliphate since that's what they want.

Mention one other islamic country that has this practise! Why do people associate culture with religion?

The problem with most people is they dont only say stuupid things, but they actually think they are smart after saying it. Embarrassing
Re: Kano Governor, Ganduje Raises Alarm Over Almajiris by Nobody: 1:44am On Apr 09, 2017
mooremoney:
GEJ try to help those kids out by building school for them but instead u guys use ur useless politics to destroy that. Very soon it will get to 10m. Useless aboki

Voting out the clueless corrupt drunk im.be.cile is the best decision the north ever made and we dont regret it for one second. tongue

I dont know which propaganda you lot have been feasting on but his deceptive efforts are not enough to combat this. This is something we can only do on our own.

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor, Ganduje Raises Alarm Over Almajiris by Kingspin(m): 6:41am On Apr 09, 2017
mooremoney:
GEJ try to help those kids out by building school for them but instead u guys use ur useless politics to destroy that. Very soon it will get to 10m. Useless aboki
You cannot please the Aboki almajiris even if you build Dubai for them because they are only living for religion.
Re: Kano Governor, Ganduje Raises Alarm Over Almajiris by donprinyo(m): 6:47am On Apr 09, 2017
kingsouthie:

...hausa quarters in increasing in size across major towns and they are getting involved in almost every trade possible...one naijeriya till koran touches the seas

I no blame u! Taking our kindness for weakness
Re: Kano Governor, Ganduje Raises Alarm Over Almajiris by donprinyo(m): 6:49am On Apr 09, 2017
Ersan:

Voting out the clueless corrupt drunk im.be.cile is the best decision the north ever made and we dont regret it for one second. tongue

I dont know which propaganda you lot have been feasting on but his deceptive efforts are not enough to combat this. This is something we can only do on our own.
All Islamic countries in Africa are guilty
Re: Kano Governor, Ganduje Raises Alarm Over Almajiris by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 09, 2017
donprinyo:

All Islamic countries in Africa are guilty

No they are not. Almajiranci is limited to hausa people. Non hausa african muslims dont practise it.

FYI, almajiranci in the old days was very useful before it was corrupted in recent years. In the old days it had nothing to do with begging, you travel to other places to seek knowledge and your teacher is supposed to take full responsibility for your feeding and clothing.

So no, not all islamic countries in africa are guilty. Even if they were, does that mean thats what islam preaches?
Re: Kano Governor, Ganduje Raises Alarm Over Almajiris by mooremoney(m): 7:24am On Apr 09, 2017
I thought since u guys voted GEJ out u people should be able to feed atleast once a day, but the reverse is the case. No matter who is the president of this country, the north will still remain under bondage.
Re: Kano Governor, Ganduje Raises Alarm Over Almajiris by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 09, 2017
donprinyo:

I no blame u! Taking our kindness for weakness
Its just an observation to think about...
Exactly my point...its like the modernised version of jihad..taking over by population growth and thus political strength/favorable policies...soon we would have "if you have stayed in any state for say 10 years you are legally a citizen of that state", watch it happen.

Kingspin:
You cannot please the Aboki almajiris even if you build Dubai for them because they are only living for religion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani / Government Can’t Ban Open Grazing - Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore / Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.