Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,028 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth (17379 Views)

Man Who Spent Days At Polling Booth Finally Votes / Photos Of Politicians And Celebrities At The Polling Booth #NigeriaElection2019 / Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by blamingthedevil: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2023
Imo State Chairman of Labour Party Bar. Calistus Ihejiagwa lost in his polling boot

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by CoronaVirusPro: 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2023
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by yarimo(m): 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by Ola9ja23: 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2023
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by Zico5(m): 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2023
The people that are shouting that labour party has come to rescue Nigeria cannot even replicate the same thing in their backyard. I wonder if truly they have integrity. With all the noise about Hope, I couldn't believe he can get 1000 votes. Let them enjoy the ride.

111 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by Kenneth4u205(m): 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2023
Lp apapa faction lost . FIXED

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by Zico5(m): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
Lp apapa faction lost . FIXED
But Hope, the supreme court governor won. grin

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by Afamed: 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2023
I really can't wait for Govship election in Anambra.

The fraud Obi commited in the last Presidential election will be known to everyone

79 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by Bobloco: 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin grin grin grin

That's the Apapa faction Imo state chairman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by Meagainstthem: 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2023
Imo people. Love and adore hope Nzodinma.

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by commoditiesnig: 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2023
Zico5:
The people that are shouting that labour party has come to rescue Nigeria cannot even replicate the same thing in their backyard. I wonder if truly they have integrity. With all the noise about Hope, I couldn't believe he can get 1000 votes. Let them enjoy the ride.
I'm surprised as well..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by Zico5(m): 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2023
commoditiesnig:

I'm surprised as well..
They are just noisemakers with no integrity. This is the labour party they are projecting to win comes 2027.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by Odibembem: 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2023
blamingthedevil:
Imo State Chairman of Labour Party Bar. Calistus Ihejiagwa lost in his polling boot

Obidients will abuse u that d election was rigged cos it was not uploaded early enough or that it was uploaded too early

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by FreeStuffsNG: 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2023
Afamed:
I really can't wait for Govship election in Anambra.

The fraud Obi commited in the last Presidential election will be known to everyone
Here's a reference point a.k.a Agulu result . Check my signature for free stuffs!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by FreeStuffsNG: 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2023
Bobloco:

So people didn't vote LP because of this? Smh.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by Jonnyuk33: 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2023
commoditiesnig:

I'm surprised as well..
The thing is hope uzodinma doesn't have a good PR team.The man himself is not good at talking.Even me believed Ajaero and labour party when they said he was owing more 20months salaries and refuse to implement #30k minimum wage
It was when he started talking few days to the elections i understood what was actually happening.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by makonle: 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2023
I don't understand this Imo people and their love for APC

4 Likes

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by Raskimonojendor: 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2023
As expected cool

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by gigabyte13: 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2023
Make l just laugh
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
GBAJUE MOVEMENT
Una mind no go touch ground.....

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by adioolayi(m): 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2023
Eelupee...77

grin grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by Geonigga(m): 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2023
You are an enemy of Nigeria from all indications quote author=Afamed post=126913716]I really can't wait for Govship election in Anambra.

The fraud Obi commited in the last Presidential election will be known to everyone [/quote]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by tommy589(m): 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2023
Ok
Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by tejpot(m): 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2023
Another from top to bottom moment grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by malaria(f): 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2023
makonle:
I don't understand this Imo people and their love for APC
. The opposition is not strong enough . All na the same devil .so its a case of the devil you know. So after inflicting pains on people in the name of fighting for your right few days to election ,you want me to come and vote for your candidate okwa ya .The right you did not fight for all these while . Ajero did the right thing at the wrong time . what some people do not know is that sen. Hope uzodima has been a long time politician . so he knows how to play this game very .

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by ufuosman(m): 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by casualobserver: 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2023
Jonnyuk33:

It was when he started talking few days to the elections i understood what was actually happening.

Can you shed some light on what is actually happening in Imo?

7 Likes

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by stano2(m): 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2023
it is easy for a camel to enter the eye of a needle than for APC to win IMO state in a free & fair election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by Sluvist(m): 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2023
So, Igbos were gradually repenting back to APC after enjoying the ride on LP Obidiency.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by Slurity(m): 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2023
Bobloco:

Show us the result of Abure faction chairman in same unit. confused people.

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole’s Aides Beats Up Catholic Priest / Court Voids APC's Participation In Anambra Guber Poll Over Unlawful Primary / Tinubu, Oyegun Row Splits APC NWC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.