Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,037 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. (14828 Views)

All APC Senators- Elect, Enroute Aso Rock To Meet With President Buhari(pictures / 2019: Court sacks all APC candidates In Cross-Rivers - DailyPost / 2019: Buhari In Closed-door Meeting With All APC Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by Agumbankembu: 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ceema1:
That's why I pity all these online PDP fools thinking northerners are tired of Buhari. Look, for anyone who care to listen, no politician dead or alive can stand Buhari in north and u know, north always has the highest votes.

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria

Highest hordes of illiterate votes...you people think you are doing me, you are doing yourself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by Ceema1(f): 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
ephi123:
Why can't the president be criticized? Is he God?

Power really gets people drunk in this country sha.
Shataap there joor! wetin u know? mtchewww.
Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by idris4r83(m): 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

The level that some Northerners worship their leaders can be scary.

Jibrin apologized for his safety and for the future (politics). He can be lynched for being perceived to be against PMB.

PS- I support PMB, but i have been disappointed by him too.
not only northerners bro, the way Nigerians worship their leaders is crazy. Buhari is like worshipped in d north while tinubu is worshipped in d south
Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by egbusi1(m): 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
Main reason the north will keep trailing the south, Northeners worship their leaders so much at the detriment of the masses, people are not allowed to have their say. This is bad.
Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by Ceema1(f): 1:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Highest hordes of illiterate votes...you people think you are doing me, you are doing yourself.
Jump in to lagoon if d thing pain u. FYI, we will continue to rule over ur sorry asses.
Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
idris4r83:
not only northerners bro, the way Nigerians worship their leaders is crazy. Buhari is like worshipped in d north while tinubu is worshipped in d south

Chief, hero worship is everywhere, but i lived and worked in the North. I know how the atmosphere was during the 2015 elections.

As bad as this recession is, go to the market square and scream "Buhari is a mess"...your lifespan would be 1/2 a second.

This isn't criticism. It's merely an observation. If Jubrin didn't apologize, in future elections, his opponent would simply bring up the PMB issue and that's all.

PS- i also feel Tinubu's influence is over-rated. We all saw how Saraki outsmarted him.

4 Likes

Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by winningall17: 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2017
Nigeria is a lost case.
Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by Agumbankembu: 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ceema1:
Jump in to lagoon if d thing pain u. FYI, we will continue to rule over ur sorry asses.

Rule in backwardness, hahahaha cheesy cheesy.

Go and listen to your emir say the truth and stop talking nonsense. See you and see your Nigeria, decrepit and a cesspit.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by ephi123(f): 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
axglide:

You're Right. Whether Economic data or not, whether Dollar rise or fall, whether jobs report or not; the average Northerner and entire core North will troop out en masse to vote Bubu anyday anytime.

That's the sad fate of the North unfortunately.
See the thread about children with meningitis lying on the floor days ago, as someone said, their parents will still vote Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by seguno2: 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
axglide:
Buhari has a cult like following in the North, whether he perform or not, the Northerner be like "sa ka yi"

If God grants him long life and good health and he still wishes to contest in 2019, i still see the entire core North voting massively for him, thou i can't say for South West anymore.

Except they find another northerner to contest against him.
Maybe that is why they have reactivated Boko Haram terrorists to scare him and any southerner from contesting.
Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by Raziii(m): 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
I'm scared! Cos all I can see is Buhari winning again come 2019.
Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
...apology my foot! The nomad is a resounding fiasco! Dude's a WASTE of my vote!

2 Likes

Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by BeardedMeat(m): 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
Kai jibrin!!
Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by joe4real12: 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
Nasman:

He is not looking for vote for you.
He apologized cause he wants to retain his seat in 2019. It not a rocket science, any politician in Kano that went against Buhari is on a path of political suicide, period.
Agreed.
Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by joe4real12: 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
ephi123:

That's the sad fate of the North unfortunately.
See the thread about children with meningitis lying on the floor days ago, as someone said, their parents will still vote Buhari.
Imagine Gov Yari now blaming God for their misfortune rather than take necessary action including state of emergency in the health sector.
I don't blame Buhari, I blame the Zombis who prefer to suffer under Sai baba and Govs with archaic memntality.

3 Likes

Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by Ddaji(m): 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
Agumbankembu:

the illiterate votes are in the east.GEJ promised them Niger bridge in before 2011 election and he failed them.The same set of Coward gave him 99.9% of their votes in 2015.can u tell me the project executed by GEJ that ibos voted for him during 2015 election. Atleast PMB promised to tackle bokoharam and he has delivered.

1 Like

Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by ephi123(f): 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
joe4real12:

Imagine Gov Yari now blaming God for their misfortune rather than take necessary action including state of emergency in the health sector.
I don't blame Buhari, I blame the Zombis who prefer to suffer under Sai baba and Govs with archaic memntality.

Very very archaic, from their way of thinking to their attitude to life.
Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by Ngokafor(f): 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
...Nigeria has gone to the dogs indeed..such a shame.
Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by TundeHashim(m): 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ceema1:
That's why I pity all these online PDP fools thinking northerners are tired of Buhari. Look, for anyone who care to listen, no politician dead or alive can stand Buhari in north and u know, north always has the highest votes.

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria
that's very untrue...remove no politician "dead"...Umar Yar'adua defeated in the North in 2007 election..I'm certain if the North had to choose between Shehu Yar'adua and PMB..Yar'adua will win..have u ever been to the North? do u know how love Sardauna is? do u know what you're saying? PMB is the only powerful northern politician today but NOT the most loved ever!
Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by Newbiee: 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
idris4r83:
And James Ibori worshipped in the south south, while south east worship Nmamdi Kanu. So each region has its lordship. Let us all meet at the poll in 2019. Votes are not collated online on nairaland. 2019 IPOB go chichumtin.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by Newbiee: 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
TundeHashim:
that's very untrue...remove no politician "dead"...Umar Yar'adua defeated in the North in 2007 election..I'm certain if the North had to choose between Shehu Yar'adua and PMB..Yar'adua will win..have u ever been to the North? do u know how love Sardauna is? do u know what you're saying? PMB is the only powerful northern politician today but NOT the most loved ever!
Let me tell you the truth, even Sardauna was not loved like Buhari. No northerner, politician or not was ever loved by northerners like Buhari. Despite the induced economic hardship, if you see the way these people remain steadfast with Mr. President, you will be amazed.
Kiss the truth.
Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by sshalom(m): 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
He had no conviction in what he said earlier that's why he apologized. Nigerian politicians say and do things based on the exigencies of the times not on deep convictions and principles.

Why should I apologize to anyone for airing my mind?
Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by Edesinpayan(m): 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
this man self
Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by castrol180(m): 11:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
Coward of the highest order is this mumu Jubrin.
Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by donprinyo(m): 6:59am On Apr 09, 2017
I don't blame Northern mofos, I only blame Afonja back-stabbers.
Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by TundeHashim(m): 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
Newbiee:

Let me tell you the truth, even Sardauna was not loved like Buhari. No northerner, politician or not was ever loved by northerners like Buhari. Despite the induced economic hardship, if you see the way these people remain steadfast with Mr. President, you will be amazed.
Kiss the truth.
hey bro..what are u telling me? do u know what you're saying? are u comparing Sardauna to Buhari? Oh ma God? certainly, you've never been to the North? do u know it was the death of sardauna that caused the July counter coup? I'm a Fulani and no northerner, I repeat no northern would ever love PMB above Sardauna..even PMB in his wildest imagination can't test his popularity to that of Sardauna..Did u know PMB lost 2007 election in Katsina?
Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by TundeHashim(m): 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
Newbiee:

Kiss the truth.
and don't forget in 1985 PUB was sent packing to Daura and nothing happened...I'm certain if he had been killed in 1985 coup..nothing would have happened...both Sardauna alone...his death brought Nigeria into a standstill! Don't try it next time o...why northerners are passionate about PMB is because he's the only credible candidate we've got..I can go on and on and on..but here, I'll say "we yaotake" in fulfude which roughly translates as "o daabo"..goodbye man!
Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by Pavarottii(m): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ceema1:
Lol na me meningitis dey catch. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

ICPC: We Can’t Prosecute Judges, Lawyers Involved In ₦9.4 Billion Bribe / Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking / Gboyega Oyetola Present His Certificate Of Return To Adams Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.