Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu (9076 Views)

I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha / Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) / Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu by ayogozie(m): 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
No comment till baba come down

Re: It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu by Tgold1(m): 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
BCISLTD:

Wife came at him for some rubbish stuff he did...she was hold a spoon and slapped him repeatedly...the spoon just enter my guy eye..rest is history

damn and you guys can't treat her Bleep up?
Re: It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu by gr8minds: 11:38am On Apr 09, 2017
sounds so romantic, but ladies shouldn't think that any man that shows care or whatever amount of love is worth going to bed with before marriage.
If this story is true for all men and women,there won't be baby mama(s)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Photos Of The 15 Years Old Girl With The B!ggest Hips In Nigeria / Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow / See The Teacher Caught Seducing Students With Her Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.