Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,980 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha (22022 Views)

More Drama! Gifty Slides Into Mr 2kay's Label Mate's DM To Attack Him / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by Praizenewsgist(f): 4:25am On Sep 28, 2019
Despite being denied and rejected by so many celebrities supporting Tacha before, Me 2kay insist and still stand to support Tacha after being disqualified for dighting with Merxy in Bbn house. In his lates post he said he belived Tacha will grow to be a bbetter woman.
He wrote
[quote]Who God qualifies. No man can disqualify. Time will tell, i believe She will grow to be a better woman. �� ❤️#titans  #BBNaija #tacha[/quote. This got some of his fans talking. See more below

Gist From Praizenews ;

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by Praizenewsgist(f): 4:26am On Sep 28, 2019
See More Photos & Watch Zlatan diss track sayin Tacha is Smelling...Watch video HERE

Reactions

Re: I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 28, 2019
Mr2kay bbnaija trash chopper.
First gifty
Now trasha
This guy love for dirty plenty
Anyway shoot ur shot

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by Dathypebruv(m): 5:51am On Sep 28, 2019
We don hear you upcoming artist oga swerve

2 Likes

Re: I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by drips8(m): 6:17am On Sep 28, 2019
One guy in the comments section even suggested starting a GoFund me page to help her get the #60million and shame her haters.

97 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by holyDaniel: 6:45am On Sep 28, 2019
Ok
Re: I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by Chukwudi4naija(m): 6:45am On Sep 28, 2019
Any fan of Tacha must have his/her character so messed-up to have supported such an unrefined character. In fact, I have since be avoiding her supporters. This is an eye opener for guys as regards their choice of girlfriends and future wifes. If you have not met her before, just ask her who she supported during BBN show.

81 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by deepwater(f): 6:45am On Sep 28, 2019
Bb9ja keep exposing the average Nigerian woman

Filled with vile and toxins, the average sister on the street.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by naijadrivablog: 6:45am On Sep 28, 2019
Supporting her with "Body Odour" shirt

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by WalkerMichael(m): 6:46am On Sep 28, 2019
DON'T TELL ME ANYTHING. THIS ONE IS A COMPLETE IDIOT & LOST SOUL. BODA ODE undecided

This one junior sister or brother might be hungry at home ooo.

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by Donexy16(m): 6:46am On Sep 28, 2019
Who is 2kay

3 Likes

Re: I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by airex(m): 6:46am On Sep 28, 2019
Who God has qualified as how? How God wan take qualify this one?

12 Likes

Re: I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by YouareaBITCH(f): 6:46am On Sep 28, 2019
deepwater:

Full with vile and toxins

Average Nigerian woman? You know nothing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by Adewumi9999: 6:48am On Sep 28, 2019
Tacha world grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by GVGR: 6:48am On Sep 28, 2019
Who be Tacha?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by Napsterworld(m): 6:49am On Sep 28, 2019
Just negodu the guy.. And he go see beggar for him Street no go even drop any widows mite..

drips8:
One guy in the comments section even suggested starting a GoFund me page to help her get the #60million and shame her haters.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by Bossontop(m): 6:49am On Sep 28, 2019
undecided
When i see guys dey support this girl i dey always wonder wetin dey happen inside life........ As in haba!!!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by VulgarLee(m): 6:50am On Sep 28, 2019
I swear i never hear this boy song b4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by mrwonlasewonie: 6:50am On Sep 28, 2019
This unku too wan chook in thing inside tacha kpekus grin

Rip in advance to that mouth you put inside tachas pekus grin

If her body can be smelling like that, only God know the smell of her payint or the honeypot itself shocked lipsrsealed

Meanwhile let all these tacha fans contribute money give am the 60milla as Peter don deny tacha na cheesy

Shebi she's your girl, your baby,your this and that cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by naijadrivablog: 6:51am On Sep 28, 2019
Donexy16:
Who is 2kay

Ask Gifty Powers.

He sang, "kosi were, kosi were for here, if you do anyhow, you go see anyhow..." #Grafton records.

1 Like

Re: I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by airminem(f): 6:51am On Sep 28, 2019
I am a mother and pray Tacha grows up to be a better woman. But stop over sabi sabi. People no too like that type character wey you tacha dey always display. Everybody no be de same biko oo. Just dey apply sense or borrow from those wey u dey admire around.

12 Likes

Re: I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by Dozie32(m): 6:53am On Sep 28, 2019
What's on his clothe? Body odour?
Re: I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by Axiwaju(m): 6:53am On Sep 28, 2019
Firefox0519:
Hey!!! Shey this thing no they tire you?
Re: I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by mimilogs: 6:53am On Sep 28, 2019
cry cry
Re: I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by airminem(f): 6:58am On Sep 28, 2019
deepwater:

Filled with vile and toxins, the average sister on the street.

I hope your god can judge what you say, as your devil leads your brain sis. Shove that "porthercunt" tacha off the averages asse,s pls
Re: I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by aroundtheworld(f): 6:59am On Sep 28, 2019
Ohh ohhhh. Life and ambition
Re: I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by EmekaBlue(m): 6:59am On Sep 28, 2019
2kay kinda mocking her by wearing that body odour shirt.

but i hate d other girl called mercy now,i hope she doesnt win...she xposed d body odour thing on live tv that's so unfair,also forced a fight to chase d tacha girl out.

Now all these lazy yoots r mocking d poor tacha girl on body odour

3 Likes

Re: I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by sylve11: 6:59am On Sep 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
Mr2kay bbnaija trash chopper.
First gifty
Now trasha
This guy love for dirty plenty
Anyway shoot us shot

na the stench from dirty girls' smelling vaginna dey give mr. 2kay inspiration. so nor blame him. tongue cool

2 Likes

Re: I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by landmark86: 7:00am On Sep 28, 2019
G
Re: I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 28, 2019
Dead artists using bbn for clout

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kcee Reacts To Fg’s Move To Stop Music Production Abroad (video) / Debie Rise: My Father Conducted Deliverance For Me After Big Brother (Video) / Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.