Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Bbnaija: May God Deliver Us From The Types Of Efe Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: May God Deliver Us From The Types Of Efe Fans (2205 Views)

#bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. / Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) / The Biography & Profile Of Efe (Big Brother Naija) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: May God Deliver Us From The Types Of Efe Fans by YourWife(f): 10:05am On Apr 08, 2017
While it is no news that Efe has the largest fan base, it is surprising to see his concerned fans worrying if he will win or lose. The reason is not far fetched, his many fans are very active on every social medium! They advertise, prejudice, coerce, intimidate and ridicule the supporters of other contestants... But they never Vote their own!!! They succeed in making the fans of other contestants to sit up, but they never help their own person go forward. They campaign but never vote, and when they vote, they vote sparingly and not bountifully!

I've met over 20 people that are very vociferous about their wish to see Efe win the prize, but more than half of them said they have not voted, and one of them said he has voted about 5time! Gosh!!! How can Efe win if you don't vote for him? I met a T-Boss fan that said she has given T-Boss over 2,000 votes, and I got very sad for Efe. How can he win when we don't give him all the votes we have?

We have the number, lets make it count. 100 more votes today from each of us for Efe, based on available logistics, will help crown him the King, BBNaija 2017! Don't share, give him all your votes! All our votes belong to Efe... It will hurt more if he loses!

May God deliver us from talk-only people who only talk but can never help; and encompass us round about with Talk-and-do friends, family, fans and fellows who can go all out to help us achieve positive goals.

Thanks, #TeamEfe
Re: Bbnaija: May God Deliver Us From The Types Of Efe Fans by YourWife(f): 10:09am On Apr 08, 2017
And don't give me that 'why do you care' look...

Is it your CARE?

#OverAndOut!!!
Re: Bbnaija: May God Deliver Us From The Types Of Efe Fans by Moving4: 10:09am On Apr 08, 2017
Yeye dey smell....Wat u r saying makes no sense cos dey r voting in large numbers 4 EFE...

E go clear 4ur eyes 2moro like HD Decoder wen Efe go win...By den u go know say Eye wey dem take dey chop Eba nor b d eye dem take dey share meat...

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: May God Deliver Us From The Types Of Efe Fans by GloriaNinja(f): 10:13am On Apr 08, 2017
Efe fans are weird
Re: Bbnaija: May God Deliver Us From The Types Of Efe Fans by YourWife(f): 10:18am On Apr 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Some Efe fans are weird

Fixed smiley
Re: Bbnaija: May God Deliver Us From The Types Of Efe Fans by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:41am On Apr 08, 2017
YourWife:
While it is no news that Efe has the largest fan base, it is surprising to see his concerned fans worrying if he will win or lose. The reason is not far fetched, his many fans are very active on every social medium! They advertise, prejudice, coerce, intimidate and ridicule the supporters of other contestants... But they never Vote their own!!! They succeed in making the fans of other contestants to sit up, but they never help their own person go forward. They campaign but never vote, and when they vote, they vote sparingly and not bountifully!

I've met over 20 people that are very vociferous about their wish to see Efe win the prize, but more than half of them said they have not voted, and one of them said he has voted about 5time! Gosh!!! How can Efe win if you don't vote for him? I met a T-Boss fan that said she has given T-Boss over 2,000 votes, and I got very sad for Efe. How can he win when we don't give him all the votes we have?

We have the number, lets make it count. 100 more votes today from each of us for Efe, based on available logistics, will help crown him the King, BBNaija 2017! Don't share, give him all your votes! All our votes belong to Efe... It will hurt more if he loses!

May God deliver us from talk-only people who only talk but can never help; and encompass us round about with Talk-and-do friends, family, fans and fellows who can go all out to help us achieve positive goals.

Thanks, #TeamEfe

Quality over quantity.
Re: Bbnaija: May God Deliver Us From The Types Of Efe Fans by malikombi(m): 10:44am On Apr 08, 2017
I hope some people won't be disappointed if someone like debbie-rise won the goodies...
Ariwo ko!!!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: May God Deliver Us From The Types Of Efe Fans by IamAirforce1: 10:54am On Apr 08, 2017
Efe is fast becoming more popular than buhari..

I will suggest PDP should field him for 2019 presidential election against Buhari

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: May God Deliver Us From The Types Of Efe Fans by YourWife(f): 11:38am On Apr 08, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

Quality over quantity.

If u mean Efe has quatity, and TBoss has Quality? You are correct!!! embarassed
Re: Bbnaija: May God Deliver Us From The Types Of Efe Fans by YourWife(f): 11:39am On Apr 08, 2017
malikombi:
I hope some people won't be disappointed if someone like debbie-rise won the goodies...
Ariwo ko!!!

Funnily, I would love anybody but TBoss to win! Efe just seem to be d only one capable of pipping TBoss to that victory
Re: Bbnaija: May God Deliver Us From The Types Of Efe Fans by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
Virtually All Efenians I Know Can't Even Afford A Three Square Meal.... Talk More of Recharge Cards
Re: Bbnaija: May God Deliver Us From The Types Of Efe Fans by kingbryanthe1st(m): 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
uzoclinton:
Virtually All Efenians I Know Can't Even Afford A Three Square Meal.... Talk More of Recharge Cards
..over here...1 efe fan who has already eaten 3square meals b4 2pm . tongue
Re: Bbnaija: May God Deliver Us From The Types Of Efe Fans by kingbryanthe1st(m): 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
uzoclinton:
..over here...1 efe fan who has already eaten 3square meals b4 2pm . tongue
Re: Bbnaija: May God Deliver Us From The Types Of Efe Fans by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
kingbryanthe1st:
[color=#770077][/color] ..over here...1 efe fan who has already eaten 3square meals b4 2pm . tongue
b4 2pm... you must be joking.. I've just eaten one
Re: Bbnaija: May God Deliver Us From The Types Of Efe Fans by COdeGenesis: 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
YourWife:

Thanks, #TeamEfe
From what I see on the screen each day. EFE HAS 80% OF THE VOTES I SAW. EVEN DEBBIE RISE GET VOTES PASS TBOSS

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: May God Deliver Us From The Types Of Efe Fans by FelixFelicis(m): 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Efe is fast becoming more popular than buhari..

I will suggest PDP should field him for 2019 presidential election against Buhari
Senseless post
Re: Bbnaija: May God Deliver Us From The Types Of Efe Fans by Kenshinmunac(m): 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
YourWife:

If u mean Efe has quatity, and TBoss has Quality? You are correct!!! embarassed

Yes it's what I feel. Don't get me wrong. I support Efe for the mula.

But even I for once have never voted for him nor any other house mate but deep in me. I want him to win and I campaign for him.. .
Re: Bbnaija: May God Deliver Us From The Types Of Efe Fans by YourWife(f): 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
COdeGenesis:

From what I see on the screen each day. EFE HAS 80% OF THE VOTES I SAW. EVEN DEBBIE RISE GET VOTES PASS TBOSS

Could it be that Big Brother is deliberately not showing T-Boss' votes to ginger her fans to do more and make Efe's fans to get complacent? I mean, it could all be a set up
Re: Bbnaija: May God Deliver Us From The Types Of Efe Fans by YourWife(f): 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

Yes it's what I feel. Don't get me wrong. I support Efe for the mula.

But even I for once have never voted for him nor any other house mate but deep in me. I want him to win and I campaign for him.. .

Pls u still have abt 3hrs... Right d wrong, vote for Efe pls
Re: Bbnaija: May God Deliver Us From The Types Of Efe Fans by COdeGenesis: 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
YourWife:

Could it be that Big Brother is deliberately not showing T-Boss' votes to ginger her fans to do more and make Efe's fans to get complacent? I mean, it could all be a set up
Lolz. I can't say? Besides the company collating the votes, Deloitte, is a very reputable company, I doubt they will Wana stoop so low and tarnish the image of the company just because of some cheap cash. All things being equal, Efe will likely win.
Re: Bbnaija: May God Deliver Us From The Types Of Efe Fans by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
YourWife:

Pls u still have abt 3hrs... Right d wrong, vote for Efe pls

Sure I will. Na 5k straight vote I wan drop. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: May God Deliver Us From The Types Of Efe Fans by malikombi(m): 10:21am On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=YourWife post=55377730]

Funnily, I would love anybody but TBoss to win! Efe just seem to be d only one capable of pipping TBoss to that victory[/quote
Only big brother knows who the winner is......few more hours
Re: Bbnaija: May God Deliver Us From The Types Of Efe Fans by kingbryanthe1st(m): 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
uzoclinton:
b4 2pm... you must be joking.. I've just eaten one
thats you ....I eat when am hungry ...

(1) (Reply)

Instagram bans Elle Johnson for posting ‘too sexy’ photo / Lota Chukwu Biography & Age / Nigerian Couple Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Lagos Cinema (18+videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.