Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You (60297 Views)

Bobrisky Biography And Net Worth (before And After Bleaching Pictures,real Name / Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama / Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You by aluko360(m): 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
50 shades of white
Re: Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You by rheether(f): 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
skarz:

lemme guess you're also a bleachstress

No, I don't bleach.
Re: Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You by rheether(f): 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
Olubee22:

You are joking right ?

I am not.
Re: Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You by joinnow: 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
Hope she no dey smell like rotten fish
This is complete bleaching though
Not that one that look like Agama lizard or coke and fanta
Re: Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You by Ninilowo(m): 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ha!

Re: Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You by precious1967(m): 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
change
Re: Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You by skarz: 2:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
rheether:

No, I don't bleach.
then your statement isn't appropriate...what you said could discourage a dark and shine skin person...and the mindset of bleaching will come in...please always be positive

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You by rheether(f): 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
skarz:

then your statement isn't appropriate...what you said could discourage a dark and shine skin person...and the mindset of bleaching will come in...please always be positive

Alright
Re: Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You by Olubee22(f): 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
rheether:

I am not.

In as much as I have heard a lot of comments (+ve and -ve) about my dark skin ,I won't trade it for the world .
But that your statement ehn e get as e be o.

Black is beautiful but you don't have a clue grin.

3 Likes

Re: Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You by Klington: 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
Change begins with her... Buhari sef
Re: Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You by rheether(f): 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
Olubee22:

In as much as I have heard a lot of comments (+ve and -ve) about my dark skin ,I won't trade it for the world .
But that your statement ehn e get as e be o.

Black is beautiful but you don't have a clue grin.

Now take a look at my picture, won't you rather be like me grin
Re: Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You by jamesbond22(m): 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
Its a matter of time. Regret loading.........
Re: Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You by redsun(m): 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
Colo mentality. She is just using her hands and money to destroy herself in the name of misguided beauty. Nature designed africans skin to withstand the ever present scorching sun and in the absence of the dark shield that acts as human ozone layer,skin cancer will set in.

Monkey no fine, but him mama likeam.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You by Olubee22(f): 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
rheether:

Lol . No ,not at all

I understand most people prefer light skinned babes to the extent that someone once rubbed it in my face .
I didn't ask to be made dark skinned and am not going to alter it in anyway .

I love being black and I don't have to worry about maintaining my dark skin.

On a lighter mode, it makes it easier to hide grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You by Raddie(m): 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
rheether:

Olubee22! no let pancake fool you o.

all I see here is a pro with make-ups and a pose for the cams!

1 Like

Re: Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You by Olubee22(f): 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
Raddie:

Olubee22! no let pancake fool you o.

all I see here is a pro with make-ups and a pose for the cams!
grin grin
Re: Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You by JuneOctober(f): 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Michael Jackson didn't bleach because he wanted to change his skin

he bleached cuz he suffered from Vitiligo; its a condition in which patches of skin lose melanin in random way; he uses gloves on one of his hands because Vitiligo was very apparent there

he decided to do something to make his skin uniform; so he was left with 2 choices:

1 darken the light skin so everything would become black (which is impossible)

2 lighten everything to make it light (which is possible)

he went for number 2

just check the attached pictures and understand Vitiligo better

you can also check Vitiligo on Wikipedia

That's what people don't know and they end up criticizing him. After all he entered the lime light with his dark skin and everyone loved him so...
Re: Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You by JuneOctober(f): 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
Drabrah:

Lie frm Sambisa Forest.
Vitiligo was only an excuse, & d beginning of d whole show.
Does vitiligo acct for all d numerous reconstructive surgeries he did, including reshaping his nose not once, not twice.
Fact is, he wanted to be white & dat was his greatest undoing.
He wasn't d 1st, & won't b d last celebrity to av vitiligo. The lady dat acted as Sarafina in Sarafina (forgotten her real name) has more conspicuous vitiligo & she's rocking it.

He had a broken nose sometime ago.
Re: Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You by femo86(m): 3:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
So..she go dey smell like fish ABI

She go dey use perfumes dey cover up the smell all over her body parts grin
Re: Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You by JuneOctober(f): 3:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
rheether:

You're pretty but everyone cannot be like you. We cannot all be light skinned and because other girls are dark skinned doesn't make you more beautiful than they are. Capiche?

1 Like

Re: Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You by lepasharon(f): 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
rheether:

Ur not even light sinned, ur brown skinned.
Re: Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
Bumbae1:

Wow small world
U also went to that school?
Re: Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You by rheether(f): 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
lepasharon:

Ur not even light sinned, ur brown skinned.

I understand your pain.
Re: Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You by rheether(f): 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
JuneOctober:

You're pretty but everyone cannot be like you. We cannot all be light skinned and because other girls are dark skinned doesn't make you more beautiful than they are. Capiche?

I know.
Re: Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You by rheether(f): 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
Olubee22:

Lol . No ,not at all

I understand most people prefer light skinned babes to the extent that someone once rubbed it in my face .
I didn't ask to be made dark skinned and am not going to alter it in anyway .

I love being black and I don't have to worry about maintaining my dark skin.

On a lighter mode, it makes it easier to hide grin
grin

Lol
Re: Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You by lepasharon(f): 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
rheether:

I understand your pain.

Lol. Im the same bloody complexion as you

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

U also went to that school?

No o not even sure what his talking about seff embarassed
Re: Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
Bumbae1:

No o not even sure what his talking about seff embarassed

Re: Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Lol grin going gym today?
Re: Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
I give a Bleep not.try somewherw else
Re: Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You by Mayflowa(m): 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Michael Jackson didn't bleach because he wanted to change his skin

he bleached cuz he suffered from Vitiligo; its a condition in which patches of skin lose melanin in random way; he uses gloves on one of his hands because Vitiligo was very apparent there

he decided to do something to make his skin uniform; so he was left with 2 choices:

1 darken the light skin so everything would become black (which is impossible)

2 lighten everything to make it light (which is possible)

he went for number 2

just check the attached pictures and understand Vitiligo better

you can also check Vitiligo on Wikipedia

what about his hair? It used to be afro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding / Toyin Lawani's Staff Massages Her Chest During Spa Session / BBNaija: Kennedy Okonkwo Gives Mercy 10,000 Dollars Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.