Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,759 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah (41543 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man / When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by springtech(m): 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
umarshehu58:
She old pass the husby abi

Meaning what exactly?
As if age is a determining factor in what makes a successful home/marriage.

Receive brain, its obvious you lack one.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by umarshehu58(m): 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
springtech:

Meaning what exactly?
As if age is a determining factor in what makes a successful home/marriage.

Receive brain, its obvious you lack one.
Brain giver, dash me one abeg
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Boxer007(m): 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
It's sad. Imagine our parents having Olusola and we having Bukola as our SPs. One family in population of over 120 million. Since I've been born, it's been same names, same people, same 'thiefie thiefie' people.

I'm not really bothered about this generation, I'm more bothered about the future generations; my children, your children. That's the most important. Cuz tbh, no revolution can straighten this bend present generation

Which lga are you representing?

hi boo. Throw me a kiss
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by EfEm09: 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
Pleasing to the eyes...
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
ifex370:

Has anyone ever told you you look so much like omotola shocked

Yeah, a nairalander grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by ifex370(m): 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
Aderola15:

Yeah, a nairalander grin cheesy grin

Am a prospective pilot oo.. What dju say we remake another edition

smiley
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by captainrock(m): 8:00am On Apr 11, 2017
emilerikan16:
God bless you
Amen
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by mrmike003: 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
the easy way of solving your financial wahala, see details below......................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion / 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker / Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.