Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court (46735 Views)

Bitcoin Alert: Luno Insane Rates (photos) / Luno Account Frozen By Court / Luno Trading Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by meromero11: 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2017
Luno is off radar now.Anyway Luno has one of the most expensive rates i have ever seen. Do your quick exchange to NGN at GeneXpayments.They are good and faster than Luno. Google them and check them out. I use them and also run a piggy investment scheme with them. No stress at all.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by Zealoy(m): 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
meromero11:

Its an exchange. Google their name and check the site for the rates. They work 24/7 including midnight you will get you exchange done. Have used them severally.
bros I dey see u for every thread dey advertise this genex hmmm are u sure u are not the owner

10 Likes

Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by Promxy94(m): 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
I they vex now
I just transferred my 25k Bitcoin from luno to genex or whatever they are called And its showing 17k,what kinda loss is this...

3 Likes

Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by tutucious(f): 11:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
Zealoy:
bros I dey see u for every thread dey advertise this genex
hmmm are u sure u are not the owner

meromero11:
Luno is off radar now.Anyway Luno has one of the most expensive rates i have ever seen. Do your quick exchange to NGN at GeneXpayments.They are good and faster than Luno. Google them and check them out. I use them and also run a piggy investment scheme with them. No stress at all.

It is clear he is the owner of the site. ..

8 Likes

Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by cryptmandate: 4:54am On Apr 11, 2017
Racing:
How does this piggy and thrift work?

Its a bitcoin fixed deposit with weekly and monthly payment. Its that simple. As far as am concerned, this thrift and piggy are the best twin digital investments available in the world. They offer the fastest way out of financial crisis. The collection for the thrift by each participant is N2m. While the piggy delivers 5% weekly and 40% monthly. Nothing is better than this. GeneXpayments and Cryptohall really did a fantastic job on this product.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by cryptmandate: 5:08am On Apr 11, 2017
Promxy94:
I they vex now
I just transferred my 25k Bitcoin from luno to genex or whatever they are called And its showing 17k,what kinda loss is this...

Bros why do you have to lie like this? You mean you filled the exchange order form at GeneX with 60minutes grace to to either transfer your bitcoin or decline if not satisfied, a copy of what the exchange value is was shown to you online and at the same time sent to your mail but you still went ahead to execute the deal?
What are you upto? To damage the reputation of that efficient exchange. I belong to Cryptohall and we are supported in all our programs by Genex. The service is faster than luno, the rates are cheaper than luno coupled with efficient customer service. If this is the same username you used at GeneX, I am forwarding this your post to the customer for further investigation. How can you put up such blatant lies like this? I have account with Luno and it benefits no one. I have exchanged more than N6m with luno and now am on unlimited because I have been fully verified but with GeneX I have enjoyed the best of services in terms of promptness and speed. They fund you 24/7 including weekends. What else do you want?
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by cryptmandate: 5:13am On Apr 11, 2017
tutucious:

It is clear he is the owner of the site. ..

If you had ever tried GeneX you will surely be more passionate than him. They surely know how to make you prosper. Excellent services and community relationship. You won't know when you will start talking as if you owned the site. Try them and their fixed deposit program. Also join us at Cryptohall whatsapp group. We are committed to project digital currency in Nigeria.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by cryptmandate: 5:18am On Apr 11, 2017
Zealoy:
bros I dey see u for every thread dey advertise this genex hmmm are u sure u are not the owner

Bros you won't understand till you have used that platform. Just like me, every cryptorian supports GeneX with fervid passion. They offer us a platform to escape from internet fraudsters. You stay with them and you suddenly starts succeeding. They support your personal project via cryptohall. They guaranteed our thrift valued at N2m per recipient. Whats more?
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by Promxy94(m): 7:38am On Apr 11, 2017
cryptmandate:

Bros why do you have to lie like this? You mean you filled the exchange order form at GeneX with 60minutes grace to to either transfer your bitcoin or decline if not satisfied, a copy of what the exchange value is was shown to you online and at the same time sent to your mail but you still went ahead to execute the deal?
What are you upto? To damage the reputation of that efficient exchange. I belong to Cryptohall and we are supported in all our programs by Genex. The service is faster than luno, the rates are cheaper than luno coupled with efficient customer service. If this is the same username you used at GeneX, I am forwarding this your post to the customer for further investigation. How can you put up such blatant lies like this? I have account with Luno and it benefits no one. I have exchanged more than N6m with luno and now am on unlimited because I have been fully verified but with GeneX I have enjoyed the best of services in terms of promptness and speed. They fund you 24/7 including weekends. What else do you want?
I believe u are a paid makerter And for ur info I have transferred my Bitcoin back to my luno account which is now showing 22k because of the several transfer charges.keep marketing ur product I no use again THANKGOD for the invalid Bitcoin address wey e been they show wen I wan do payout atleast I still trust luno.... And thankyou for replying in all threads were I complained.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by meromero11: 8:40am On Apr 11, 2017
Promxy94:
I believe u are a paid makerter And for ur info I have transferred my Bitcoin back to my luno account which is now showing 22k because of the several transfer charges.keep marketing ur product I no use again THANK GOD for the invalid Bitcoin address wey e been they show wen I wan do payout atleast I still trust luno.... And thankyou for replying in all threads were I complained.

Why are you saying this? GeneX has no wallet facility. And there is no way your bitcoin could have been transferred to GeneX. Why are you out to tarnish a company that did you no wrong? Was your cash ever received? We called for a report on your activity and it was checked. You submitted more than 7-orders without consummating any of them. You probably came to the site to play around and get information to run it down. Well GeneX and we at cryptohall leave you to God. We are responsible for the positive projection of that company's image in Nigeria. Nairalanders, here we have attached a copy of the order he filled at GeneX which he claimed was N17,000 for you all to see. People that are using GeneX have never been disappointed. If GeneX has crossed your line of business why not say so. Its a free space for you to thrive. How will you feel when someone tries to run down your reputation for no just cause. No one will join issues with you again. To anyone, if you ever have hitches or 10Minutes delay on your transaction with GeneX please call this line and you can be sure to get the best of services 0.8.1.1.7.4.5.1.8.0.9
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by Promxy94(m): 8:43am On Apr 11, 2017
meromero11:

Why are you saying this? GeneX has no wallet facility. And there is no way your bitcoin could have been transferred to GeneX. Why are you out to tarnish a company that did you no wrong? Was your cash ever received? We called for a report on your activity and it was checked. You submitted more than 7-orders without consummating any of them. You probably came to the site to paly around and get information to run it down. Well GeneX and we at cryptohall leave you to God. We are responsible for the positive projection of that company's image in Nigeria. Nairalanders, here we have attached a copy of the order he filled at GeneX which he claimed was N17,000 here for you all to see. People that are using GeneX have never been disappointed. If GeneX has crossed your line of business why not say so. Its a free space for you to thrive. How will you feel when someone tries to run down your reputation for just cause. No one will join issues with you again. To anyone, if you ever have hitches or 10Minutes on your transaction with GeneX please call this line and you can be sure to get the best of services 0.8.1.1.7.4.5.1.8.0.9
and wasn't it ur company that linked me to coinbase
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by Promxy94(m): 8:44am On Apr 11, 2017
meromero11:

Why are you saying this? GeneX has no wallet facility. And there is no way your bitcoin could have been transferred to GeneX. Why are you out to tarnish a company that did you no wrong? Was your cash ever received? We called for a report on your activity and it was checked. You submitted more than 7-orders without consummating any of them. You probably came to the site to paly around and get information to run it down. Well GeneX and we at cryptohall leave you to God. We are responsible for the positive projection of that company's image in Nigeria. Nairalanders, here we have attached a copy of the order he filled at GeneX which he claimed was N17,000 here for you all to see. People that are using GeneX have never been disappointed. If GeneX has crossed your line of business why not say so. Its a free space for you to thrive. How will you feel when someone tries to run down your reputation for just cause. No one will join issues with you again. To anyone, if you ever have hitches or 10Minutes on your transaction with GeneX please call this line and you can be sure to get the best of services 0.8.1.1.7.4.5.1.8.0.9
and wasn't it ur company that linked me to coinbase and u bringing my private information to a public forum is not something I can tolerate....u beta take it down
Because a company backed by law can't try that,that's to show nairalanders that there information isn't safe with ur so called whatever
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by meromero11: 8:50am On Apr 11, 2017
Promxy94:
and wasn't it ur company that linked me to coinbase

You spread fallacy and the law doesn't permit that. Simply stop spreading falsehood. We decided not to take this your report up because of customer relationship. We did you no wrong.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by meromero11: 8:52am On Apr 11, 2017
For this reason, we are opening a customer care account here on nairaland to threat cases like yours and attend to the teeming users of GeneX and members of Cryptohall.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by meromero11: 9:04am On Apr 11, 2017
Promxy94:
and wasn't it ur company that linked me to coinbase and u bringing my private information to a public forum is not something I can tolerate....u beta take it down
Because a company backed by law can't try that,that's to show nairalanders that there information isn't safe with ur so called whatever

Everyone's information is safe so long you operate within what the law permits. You want us to keep quite while you run down our principal? No No No. We abhor fraudsters looking for ways and means to penetrate facilities. If you had known the people behind such exchange you wouldn't have dared. You went about nairaland to several threads running down the company and you don't want a response? We are not the one that came to the public space but you dragged us here. The issue is the lies you want to make people believe.

2 Likes

Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by kaboninc(m): 9:05am On Apr 11, 2017
cryptmandate:

GeneXpayment is good and faster than Luno. They don't keep a private wallet online, as they have a defacto parent wallet company which users can utilise. Its a direct quick exchange to and from Naira . Very excellent including weekends.Try them.

Please... Keep your ponzi site out of here

1 Like

Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by kaboninc(m): 9:08am On Apr 11, 2017
[s]
meromero11:
[/s]

Taarrrr....

What are you saying!!
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by kaboninc(m): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2017
[s]
meromero11:

Yes so long its bitcoin. Go to GeneXpayments, fill the exchange form and do your transfer. Its done in a Jiffy. You can even transfer to withdraw directly without delay to your bank account. All is available instantly.

[/s]

Awon Ole Gang!!! !!!

Don't transfer any thing to that rabbish wallet.. Organized corporate scam!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by meromero11: 9:16am On Apr 11, 2017
Promxy94:

Retract your statement and put it in the proper perspective then this information to explain our stand to the public will be taken down. We do not intend to seek further redress on this issue.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by kaboninc(m): 9:17am On Apr 11, 2017
[s]
cryptmandate:

GeneXpayment is good and faster than Luno. They don't keep a private wallet online, as they have a defacto parent wallet company which users can utilise. Its a direct quick exchange to and from Naira . Very excellent including weekends.Try them.
[/s]

Won ti berre..

Nobody should send bitcoin to these people... Responsible companies know what to do.. .

4 Likes

Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by Promxy94(m): 9:24am On Apr 11, 2017
meromero11:

Retract your statement and put it in the proper perspective then this information to explain our stand to the public will be taken down. We do not intend to seek further redress on this issue.
I retract my statement and no more transacting please take that information down
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by meromero11: 9:26am On Apr 11, 2017
kaboninc:

Awon Ole Gang!!! !!!

Don't transfer any thing to that rabbish wallet.. Organized corporate scam!

Thank you and God bless you. A company that did not take any dime from you. You will meet your nemesis certainly.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by meromero11: 9:29am On Apr 11, 2017
kaboninc:
[s][/s]

Won ti berre..

Nobody should send bitcoin to these people... Responsible companies know what to do.. .

Sincere customers knows GeneX and what to do. Only if the company have ever taken or received any funds from you without living up to it.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by meromero11: 9:32am On Apr 11, 2017
Promxy94:

I retract my statement and no more transacting please take that information down

Thank you. We do not seek anyone's downfall but your success. Don't seek our downfall even if you're a competing interest.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by meromero11: 9:36am On Apr 11, 2017
Promxy94:

It's been taken down. Tell your friends to comport themselves.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by kaboninc(m): 9:36am On Apr 11, 2017
meromero11:

Thank you and God bless you. A company that did not take any dime from you. You will meet your nemesis certainly.

We will meet it together.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by meromero11: 9:42am On Apr 11, 2017
kaboninc:

We will meet it together.

We will meet it together only on one condition - If we have ever ever stolen a dime of yours. We represent this firm in Nigeria. Not even one customer has complained till now. We know very sure and 100% certain everyone has been well treated. You called us names and we leave you to God. The man involved in this matter already retracted his statement. We wish all the best.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by Nlevel(m): 9:43am On Apr 11, 2017
meromero11:

Thank you. We do not seek anyone's downfall but your success. Don't seek our downfall even if you're a competing interest.

Nairalanders please disregard any negative comment relating to genex.They are very real and 100% legit.We have a whatsapp grp which u can join to confirm the truth by yourself
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by kaboninc(m): 9:47am On Apr 11, 2017
meromero11:

Sincere customers knows GeneX and what to do. Only if the company have ever taken or received any funds from you without living up to it.

Piggy bitcoin fixed deposit scheme is an innovative scheme for the growing GeneX customer base to enable them reap profits on their bitcoin rather than keeping it idle in the wallets. It generates a fixed weekly and monthly interest rate return on every bitcoin deposit savings with GeneX.

There are three categories of the Piggy Scheme with their different respective returns as highlighted below:

Piggy Save Mini Amount : 0.015BTC & 0.10BTC minimum:
ENROLL HERE
Interest Rate Return : – 5% Weekly for 0.015BTC – 0.10BTC. – 7% Weekly from 0.10BTC to no limit

Term : 30-days minimum and renewable
Interest Withdrawals : Weekly(7-days).
Principal : Returnable after term expiration on request.

2. Piggy and friends bitcoin fixed deposit Amount : 0.04BTC minimum per individual participant in the group:

Interest Rate Return : – 40% Monthly
Term : 4 – months(120 – days) minimum depending on group size and rotational arrangement
Interest Withdrawals : Monthly

3. Piggy and Family bitcoin fixed deposit Amount : 0.5BTC minimum per individual participant in the group:

ENROLL HERE

Interest Rate Return : – 45% Monthly
Term : 6 – months(180 – days) minimum
Interest Withdrawals : Monthly

Attestation of Fixed Deposit financial instrument document will be issued to every scheme holder. This is a negotiable, discountable and transferable digital currency financial document.

Source: https://genexpayments.online/2017/04/03/piggy-bitcoin-fixed-deposit-scheme/

What is this naaaa

Awon Ponzi Gang...

Why should people not call you a fraud?

What do you do with the bitcoins you receive?

What business do you do to generate that kind of returns per month?

You are a nothing but a fraud and its time people treat you for what you really are..

MODS...Dominique, Puskin, Seun...this is one of them Ponzi Gang!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by meromero11: 9:55am On Apr 11, 2017
kaboninc:
[s][/s]

Won ti berre..

This is you and what you do. You are a fraudulent hacker hacking western union accounts? Your nemesis is certain. Now we can take up your matter appropriately. You will run but you won't be able to hide from the law.

(0) (Reply) (Follow)

Olakunle Adaramoye - The SCAM ARTIST! by kaboninc(m): 11:25am On Jul 19, 2016

Greetings,
This is not a scam pls.

WESTERN UNION and BANK TRANSFER

I am here to present my carding HACKING services for you. I belongs to underground carders community and i have big experience in Western Union Transfers & Bank Transfer. My rates are fixed so no negotiation in terms of prices . Please Never ask me for test transfers or etc. Kindly see my price list below :-

WESTERN UNION/MONEY GRAM & DOLLAR ACCOUNT FEE

I charge you N20,000 for $500...... transfer once
I charge you N50,000 for $1600...... transfer $800 twice
I charge you N70,000 for $2400..... transfer $1200 twice
I charge you N100,000 for $4000... transfer $1000 (4) twice

MTCN, amount and sender name will be generated after 30min or 1hour and will be send to you.
BANK TRANSFER FEE
Any Nigeria Account

I charge you N20,000 for 60,000
I charge you N50,000 for 200,000
I charge you N70,000 for 450,000
I charge you N100,000 for 700,000

Money will be credited into your account in 5 to 6 hours. You will not recieve alert but make use of your ATM to confirm payment.
We can keep doing these once in a week for one account and you can use multiple account.

Contact me if interested and for a bigger deal.

Thanks
Incase you want to know how i got this your email and all this emails. Nigerian emails are sold everywhere and i bought (20,000 pieces) from a seller on nairaland.com and thats where i got all this emails.
I did not mean any harm by sending this mail to you. kindly disregard it if you are not interested.

Thanks.
1 day investment with me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals / MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed / Femi Otedola Becomes First Banks's Largest Shareholder, To Takeover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.