Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court (46766 Views)

Bitcoin Alert: Luno Insane Rates (photos) / Luno Account Frozen By Court / Luno Trading Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by meromero11: 12:39am On May 11, 2017
You can still do your exchange into NGN at GeneX. Very fast.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by Shugadpuna: 6:43am On May 11, 2017
naijafella:

Wretch!

E pain d mugu
grin grin grin
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by engrshakespeare: 1:03pm On May 11, 2017
arewaexchangers:
Buy and sell Bitcoin using arewa exchangers. We have the capacity to buy and sell as much as you want. Contact us via +2347036628737. Looking forward to doing business with y'all!

u no fit give am better name self, Oduduwa exchangers nko
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by naijafella(m): 5:30pm On May 11, 2017
Shugadpuna:

E pain d mugu
grin grin grin

Slow poke
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by Aderupoko2: 10:30am On May 13, 2017
What's the latest about this Luno saga... . Is there hope soonest?
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by pufframmy: 2:29pm On May 13, 2017
resolving gradually
Aderupoko2:
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by Dollabiz: 2:46pm On May 13, 2017
Legit biz below
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by BAILMONEY: 4:16pm On May 13, 2017
meromero11:
You can still do your exchange into NGN at GeneX. Very fast.
whats their exchange rate?
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by OlusagunnerBTC: 2:25pm On May 23, 2017
Luno bankin issues is resolved! I got an email from dem sayin can make the withdrawal again!
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by Najwal: 4:41pm On May 23, 2017
engrshakespeare:

u no fit give am better name self, Oduduwa exchangers nko

cheesy cheesy cheesy lol
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by slim147(m): 12:13am On May 24, 2017
Aderupoko2:

They are back now !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by izuagbala: 3:31pm On May 25, 2017
I am making cool cash every single day with my android phone. I dont even need to open my laptop these days shocked shocked. I created a thread on it here
https://www.nairaland.com/3820609/life-changing-investment-just-keep#56865722
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by Aderupoko2: 10:24pm On May 31, 2017
I have a friend that has up to N3M with a guy that says he trades in bitcoin. He told the trader that Luno is back, based on information received here, but the trader kept saying it is a lie that Luno is still in court, Luno is not still paying and he can't remit money to my friend. I just hope my friend has not been duped.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by Racing(m): 7:59am On Jun 01, 2017
Aderupoko2:
I have a friend that has up to N3M with a guy that says he trades in bitcoin. He told the trader that Luno is back, based on information received here, but the trader kept saying it is a lie that Luno is still in court, Luno is not still paying and he can't remit money to my friend. I just hope my friend has not been duped.
I'm sorry to tell you this, but your friend has been duped big time by the so called bitcoin trader. For the guy's information, luno bank withdrawals has been restored and I'm talking from experience because I made a withdrawal from my luno account 2 days back. Tell your friend to go collect his money from the fraudster or he can kiss the money goodbye.

1 Like

Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by SirElaw(m): 8:13am On Jun 01, 2017
Racing:
I'm sorry to tell you this, but your friend has been duped big time by the so called bitcoin trader. For the guy's information, luno bank withdrawals has been restored and I'm talking from experience because I made a withdrawal from my luno account 2 days back. Tell your friend to go collect his money from the fraudster or he can kiss the money goodbye.
Aderupoko2:
I also withdrew my money from Luno last week Tuesday and was credited the next day. I really hope the individual isn't a fraudster and genuinely missed the news of their account unfreeze. Your friend should stay on his neck and go to any length to get his money back. 3M no be beans o.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by Racing(m): 8:35am On Jun 01, 2017
SirElaw:

I also withdrew my money from Luno last week Tuesday and was credited the next day. I really hope the individual isn't a fraudster and genuinely missed the news of their account unfreeze. Your friend should stay on his neck and go to any length to get his money back. 3M no be beans o.
3M for this Buhari period? That guy has already blew the cash believe you me because I'm talking from experience. When the person starts to feign ignorance of the truth which is so obvious just know that something is wrong. Let the guy use any means in his disposal to call his money or wave goodbye to it. 3Milla for this time; make the fraudster fear God.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by jamsproject: 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
Yikes, fucking hate any government meddling.
Was gonna try Luno but, this is a sign that I
should just stay in Paxful.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by pufframmy1: 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
Sell and buy from us at PUFFTECH EXCHANGE

Bitcoin Available to buy and also you can sell to Us call or what sap on 08026116103 call only on 07035215084
you can also submit your order online at below link . if you are in Abule Egba/agege/sango/iyana ipaja Lagos Visit Our Office at 47, Agbado Ijaiye Road, Ijaiye Ojokoro Lagos[/quote]
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by bababodmas(m): 1:00am On Oct 09, 2017
Guys.. Abeg I need help ooo.. How do I increase my Bitcoin in my luno account? Is there some kind of investment abi I gats wait for like 5 years for price of the coin to skyrocket
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by Hammedolu: 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
Guys.....Invest your bitcoin in Laser online. This is the best structured, secured and transparent investment you will ever find in this forum

It's a robust and stable set-up to earn extra cash. I have invested and and withdrawn several times.

12% daily for 12 business days!

Kindly click the link below, I can share my withdrawals for confirmation

https://laser.online/?referrer=hammed
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by pufframmy: 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
can you share you payment screenshot to know you have been paid

Hammedolu:
Guys.....Invest your bitcoin in Laser online. This is the best structured, secured and transparent investment you will ever find in this forum

It's a robust and stable set-up to earn extra cash. I have invested and and withdrawn several times.

Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by Flawlessangel(m): 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hammedolu:

I am interested but I need proof of payment
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by pufframmy: 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
It's a robust and stable set-up to earn extra cash. I have invested and and withdrawn

several times.

https://laser.online/?referrer=puffrayme
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by pufframmy: 6:50am On Dec 19, 2017
Many people have been calling me severally now due to the post i did earlier about luno exchange i warn you people to stay clear of luno but some still go ahead and now there one is hook on luno .. AM PUFFTECH EXCHANGE. you can exchange your bitcoin & ethereum with us it instant funding no delay like luno contact me on 08026116103 whats app
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by Elprinz(m): 8:23am On Dec 19, 2017
Well despite of all the negative news, you can make daily profit and Long term investment in valid projects.

We research and share to you free. Join the telegram channel and increase you $Bitcoln value.

/coinhubcryptosignals
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by pufframmy: 7:25am On Dec 20, 2017
Bitcoin Available to buy and also you can sell to Us call or what sap on 08026116103 call only on 07035215084
you can also submit your order online at below link . if you are in Abule Egba/agege/sango/iyana ipaja Lagos Visit Our Office at 47, Agbado Ijaiye Road, Ijaiye Ojokoro Lagos
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by pufframmy: 6:52am On Dec 21, 2017
sell your bitcoin to pufftech

pufframmy:
you can also submit your order online at below link . if you are in Abule Egba/agege/sango/iyana ipaja Lagos Visit Our Office at 47, Agbado Ijaiye Road, Ijaiye Ojokoro Lagos
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by pufframmy: 9:58am On Dec 22, 2017
happy friday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed / Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals / Femi Otedola Becomes First Banks's Largest Shareholder, To Takeover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.