Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court (46683 Views)

Bitcoin Alert: Luno Insane Rates (photos) / Luno Account Frozen By Court / Luno Trading Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
3RNEST:
Skrill stop GTBank serviced now Luno... if them like stop bitcoin trading we Legit Nigerians will never give up our legit way of making/earning money online..

#EcurrencyFamily smiley
Love this..
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by engrshakespeare: 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
naijafella:

Look dude, whether Luno or Lunar or whatever, no one is gonna fall for your frauds again. Never. Broke azz nigaaaa

your ignorance is the type that goes viral

2 Likes

Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by Cooleasy(m): 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
meromero11:

We will meet it together only on one condition - If we have ever ever stolen a dime of yours. We represent this firm in Nigeria. Not even one customer has complained till now. We know very sure and 100% certain everyone has been well treated. You called us names and we leave you to God. The man involved in this matter already retracted his statement. We wish all the best.
I like how you speak. You are very mature, diplomatic and professional. For this reason I will register an account with Genex tomorrow and start using Genex.

3 Likes

Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by engrshakespeare: 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
OrigamiIII:
Luno suspended its NGN processing? No problem just try GeneXpayments.

you are too insistent, hope this your genex is not a scam. whenever ur genex is on Google play store let me know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by Zdoh(m): 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by wealth499(m): 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
Please has anyone traded on luno recently. I heard the site has been hacked and ur bitcoin is no longer safe on the platform. I need testimonies from people who recently made any transaction. Thanks
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by factwriter(m): 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
naijafella:

Look dude, whether Luno or Lunar or whatever, no one is gonna fall for your frauds again. Never. Broke azz nigaaaa

Precisely.

Gambling upon gambling. Nothing pays like a (transparent and legitimate) handwork.
All these "get rich quick" schemes.

Lunar ko, moon landing ni.

1 Like

Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by Phemipaul: 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
wealth499:
Please has anyone traded on luno recently. I heard the site has been hacked and ur bitcoin is no longer safe on the platform. I need testimonies from people who recently made any transaction. Thanks
I just transferred from my luno account to my blockchain. Transaction successful. Only btc to naira isn't possible at the moment. U can sell to nairaex or individual. Thankd
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by gamaliel9: 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
Yes,you can transact in Luno,from btc to btc, btc to naira, naira to btc ,but YOU CANNOT WITHDRAW TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT FOR NOW.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by Metrofox(m): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
Luno is still functional unlike what most people here are saying,if you need help or clarification on how to get your cash or bitcoins contact me on telegram @donaldcoiner
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
why did the mods push this to FP is it to damage their reputation or what??
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by InvertedHammer: 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
Pieromania:
but this is not the fault of luno,let them appeal the case in court

How do you know that Luno is not in on the deal by collusion? Get a nameless fellow to get ex-parte court orders freezing the account and use the excuse to bail with people's funds.

Na so dem make excuses for MMM until the inevitable happens. It is not only ponzi schemes that pack up.

I pray they get back to business. This year is already bad for Nigerian gamblers/investors (winks)
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by paddyofboss(m): 11:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
naijafella:

Bross ur mumu don do now..atleast google wat bitcoin is before opening ur gutter of ignorance na

4 Likes

Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by OgaJonah(m): 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
tutucious:

It obvious u have nothing meaningful to add. Please go and charge ur phone.

Yes , o go CHARGE my phone, u way don get business , I pity ur life
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by OgaJonah(m): 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
ahmtech93:

who u help?

go and read book

how do u defend ur self in d court of law calling some1 u never had a transaction with in ur life a scammer

Get out, who you won CHEAT
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by kogistar: 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
meromero11:
Go to GeneXpayments and you will have your exchange done in a swift to Naira. I use them and luno. But luno is dam too slow for me converting into naira. Besides the story they presented doesn't fit. I have withdrawn some of my funds from luno and been doing my exchange now at GeneXpayments simple and fast.
i already register, but i don't know how to sell my bitcoin, can we chat on whatsap?
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by coputa(m): 11:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
All these digital currencies are not safe,that was how liberty reserve was closed down and a lot of people lost their hard earned money,now they've started with bitcoin again.Its better to do any online transaction through direct funding(bank transfer)

1 Like

Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
meromero11:

This is you and what you do. You are a fraudulent hacker hacking western union accounts? Your nemesis is certain. Now we can take up your matter appropriately. You will run but you won't be able to hide from the law.

(0) (Reply) (Follow)

Olakunle Adaramoye - The SCAM ARTIST! by kaboninc(m): 11:25am On Jul 19, 2016

Greetings,
This is not a scam pls.

WESTERN UNION and BANK TRANSFER

I am here to present my carding HACKING services for you. I belongs to underground carders community and i have big experience in Western Union Transfers & Bank Transfer. My rates are fixed so no negotiation in terms of prices . Please Never ask me for test transfers or etc. Kindly see my price list below :-

WESTERN UNION/MONEY GRAM & DOLLAR ACCOUNT FEE

I charge you N20,000 for $500...... transfer once
I charge you N50,000 for $1600...... transfer $800 twice
I charge you N70,000 for $2400..... transfer $1200 twice
I charge you N100,000 for $4000... transfer $1000 (4) twice

MTCN, amount and sender name will be generated after 30min or 1hour and will be send to you.
BANK TRANSFER FEE
Any Nigeria Account

I charge you N20,000 for 60,000
I charge you N50,000 for 200,000
I charge you N70,000 for 450,000
I charge you N100,000 for 700,000

Money will be credited into your account in 5 to 6 hours. You will not recieve alert but make use of your ATM to confirm payment.
We can keep doing these once in a week for one account and you can use multiple account.

Contact me if interested and for a bigger deal.

Thanks
Incase you want to know how i got this your email and all this emails. Nigerian emails are sold everywhere and i bought (20,000 pieces) from a seller on nairaland.com and thats where i got all this emails.
I did not mean any harm by sending this mail to you. kindly disregard it if you are not interested.

Thanks.
1 day investment with me.

is like u didn't understand d post u copied this from.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by trappatoni(m): 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
joe4real12:

Luno is not Ponzi scheme. They buy and sell Bitcoin and maintain Bitcoin wallet. So get your facts before you start insulting people.

So who is ignorant here? grin
don't mind them, just argued with a friend over bitcoin mining. Take calculated risk and you'll succeed.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by ladyF(f): 12:10am On Apr 13, 2017
cry
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by kaboninc(m): 12:30am On Apr 13, 2017
emmanuelike:

is like u didn't understand d post u copied this from.

Don't mind that ODE!
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 13, 2017
coputa:
All these digital currencies are not safe,that was how liberty reserve was closed down and a lot of people lost their hard earned money,now they've started with bitcoin again.Its better to do any online transaction through direct funding(bank transfer)
ignorance is bliss! I won't waste mytime telling you what you don't know about digital currency because I won't benefit anything from it! I only do things that will give me gain! So keep up the ignorance! Nice one

2 Likes

Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by OrigamiIII: 12:58am On Apr 13, 2017
dagbokoncept:

https://remitano.com/ng?ref=koncept
You can buy and sell on remitano. Very fast and reliable
Remitano is ok but GeneXpayment is in a class of its own. 24/7 payments including weekends. In terms of speed you can't beat GeneX check out testimony of users 0n nairaland.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by OrigamiIII: 1:06am On Apr 13, 2017
engrshakespeare:

you are too insistent, hope this your genex is not a scam. whenever ur genex is on Google play store let me know

Bros i will be very insistent. You try GeneX services and see the speed compared to others. If an exchanger starts scamming people that will be the end of such enterprise. The primary rule of exchangers is to uphold trust always never loose guard on that golden rule otherwise you come down crashing. Never allow circumstances to make you give excuses to your customers. When a professional crashes in his or her profession that is the end.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by OrigamiIII: 1:10am On Apr 13, 2017
kogistar:
i already register, but i don't know how to sell my bitcoin, can we chat on whatsap?
PM this line 0.7.0.5.5.4.0.3.4.1.8. Its the Cryptohall whatsapp line for chatting and you will get all your worries sorted out. Buying and selling on GeneX platform is like breeze. Fill your order and check out. Cryptohall is the whatsapp group affiliated to GeneX.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by yommen: 1:27am On Apr 13, 2017
naijafella:

Dunno why people like you are so stuborn in taking to corrections. You can die in your ignorance anyway.

2 Likes

Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by OrigamiIII: 1:31am On Apr 13, 2017
jahcure:

This site is suspicious as i have checked out it's registration to see how long it's been in existence but coded. Please exercise due diligence before going in. A lot os scammers are taking advantage of people.

Jahcure, have you done any business on that platform? Please try the company's services and don't let us pull down a company with its bank account fully displayed on its site along with a contact line that is very functional. Haaba!!!!!. I am very very close to that company and if you have any problem check me out. Before the arrival of this company in Nigeria and till now i have been using Luno but with what is available at GeneX my brother forget luno and their South African gimmicks. As we speak GeneX is already setting up continental branches in Ghana, South Africa, Dubai and China. Now one of the worlds biggest exchangers in this world BTC-e has no office address, their registration is coded, no telephone lines but they remain one of the best in the world in bitcoin exchange. GeneX started its Nigerian operation this year and have traded more than N36m in exchange within the past one month. Don't let us put unnecessary hurdles on the path of a worthwhile mission. Jahcure you can pm me if you need further clarifications.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by bionixs: 1:53am On Apr 13, 2017
joe4real12:
Did you read the message at all? Please read and understand.
dont mind him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by bionixs: 1:57am On Apr 13, 2017
naijafella:

My reference is for the ignoramus that still went to commit themselves in the unrealistic investment just like MMM and not to you. Except if you are one of them.
you are a first class and unredeemable mumu of first order. They pullng you out and you sink the more. Which school did you attend sef?

1 Like

Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by bionixs: 2:07am On Apr 13, 2017
naijafella:

i want to know your co mumu who kept backing you up with one Like each time you make a stupid comment

4 Likes

Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by coputa(m): 6:07am On Apr 13, 2017
Osahon7:
ignorance is bliss! I won't waste mytime telling you what you don't know about digital currency because I won't benefit anything from it! I only do things that will give me gain! So keep up the ignorance! Nice one
I started using digital currencies before you,so shut that crab,it has no benefits,there are better alternatives.(Bank transfer)Government the world over always warns it's citizens to beware of it.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by EmpowerNg(m): 6:55am On Apr 13, 2017
Luno will come out better

BTW see this genuine Nigerian investment company that pays you daily @ www.empowerng.com
With live proofs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) / Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals / MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.