Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,082 members, 7,953,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:48 PM

When you listen to your thoughts and they are against your master..... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / When you listen to your thoughts and they are against your master..... (432 Views)

The Power Of Great Thoughts And Great Actions / Who Would You Listen To, A Male Or Female Marketer? / Get Your Master's Degrees In The United States Of America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When you listen to your thoughts and they are against your master..... by lightblazingnow(m): 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
Have you ever known folks who are so bitter with the name Jesus Christ. They just don't want to hear or see anything bearing such name Jesus Christ.

What a shame, what destiny. What a waste of food and time on earth because you have been formed for destruction. I have no pity or prayers for you because I am not the creator. Many pray as if they are the creator of everyone. I am a servant of my destiny. My destiny is CHRIST JESUS.

Who is CHRIST JESUS? He is the mighty power of the highest God and the wonderful wisdom of God.

I have been called to show this to the earth dwellers.

If you are offended and read fault to my declarations I am never sorry to anyone.

I pray those who have been appointed to hear would hear quickly and respond to the voice of heaven.

Proverbs 8:34 Blessed is the man that hears me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.

8:35 For whoso fund me finds life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD.

8:36 But he that sins against me offend his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

(1) (Reply)

Something / Maxbounty Account For Sale✒✔ / JustPingUs Is A Service That Can Get All Your Tasks Done With Just A Ping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.