Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Rubbish Samsung Galaxy Tab E Stuck On Kitkat - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Rubbish Samsung Galaxy Tab E Stuck On Kitkat (1518 Views)

This Is Why Kitkat Is The Best Android Software. / Help: Android Kitkat 4.4.2 Upgrade To Lollipop / Nti Tablet (4.4 Kitkat, 1gb Rom, 16 Gb Ram) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rubbish Samsung Galaxy Tab E Stuck On Kitkat by kindredspirit(m): 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
I just got a Samsung Galaxy Tab E as a gift. The tablet is a real beauty but that's where it ends!

Guys, would you believe that this tablet comes with a KitKat 4.4.4 with no hope of an OTA software upgrade? My joy at owning this gadget was cut short when I tried to update it but I was notified, with shock, that the software was up to date?

I checked online reviews about the tablet and I was really disappointed. The tablet was quite pricey and one would have expected that a gadget released in 2015 would come with all the trimmings of a modern device. Alas, NO! It gets even worse when you compare it with older Samsung Tablets (2013) and discover that those ones can be updated to the recent softwares !

Now I understand why fan boys of Chinese brands rubbish some Samsung products. You fancy an Asian brand with same or far lower price to pack loads of features than this rubbish of a gadget.

Anyone looking to get a tablet should avoid the SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB E ( SM-T561) if they don't want to be stuck with Android 4.4.4 for life.

Rubbish!

Re: Rubbish Samsung Galaxy Tab E Stuck On Kitkat by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
undecided

What OS u wish to upgrade ur tab? undecided
Re: Rubbish Samsung Galaxy Tab E Stuck On Kitkat by kindredspirit(m): 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
undecided

What OS u wish to upgrade ur tab? undecided

At worst a 6.0
Re: Rubbish Samsung Galaxy Tab E Stuck On Kitkat by kindredspirit(m): 8:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
[quote author=kindredspirit post=55386353]

At worst a 6.0 I got it
Re: Rubbish Samsung Galaxy Tab E Stuck On Kitkat by kindredspirit(m): 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
[quote author=kindredspirit post=75803624][/quote]
Re: Rubbish Samsung Galaxy Tab E Stuck On Kitkat by kindredspirit(m): 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Rubbish Samsung Galaxy Tab E Stuck On Kitkat by kindredspirit(m): 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
nuattitude74:

Ok

In another thread, you Said thus
Re: Rubbish Samsung Galaxy Tab E Stuck On Kitkat by Nobody: 5:43am On Feb 17, 2019
u got M? [quote author=kindredspirit post=75803624][/quote]
Re: Rubbish Samsung Galaxy Tab E Stuck On Kitkat by eternityk: 4:29am On Feb 25, 2021
kindredspirit:
I just got a Samsung Galaxy Tab E as a gift. The tablet is a real beauty but that's where it ends!

Guys, would you believe that this tablet comes with a KitKat 4.4.4 with no hope of an OTA software upgrade? My joy at owning this gadget was cut short when I tried to update it but I was notified, with shock, that the software was up to date?

I checked online reviews about the tablet and I was really disappointed. The tablet was quite pricey and one would have expected that a gadget released in 2015 would come with all the trimmings of a modern device. Alas, NO! It gets even worse when you compare it with older Samsung Tablets (2013) and discover that those ones can be updated to the recent softwares !

Now I understand why fan boys of Chinese brands rubbish some Samsung products. You fancy an Asian brand with same or far lower price to pack loads of features than this rubbish of a gadget.

Anyone looking to get a tablet should avoid the SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB E ( SM-T561) if they don't want to be stuck with Android 4.4.4 for life.

Rubbish!
the tab still dey ground
Re: Rubbish Samsung Galaxy Tab E Stuck On Kitkat by kindredspirit(m): 7:42am On Feb 25, 2021
eternityk:

the tab still dey ground

For where ! I take am dash one student for my street that year.

(1) (Reply)

Itel S11 Users / Itel Mobiles India- Recently Released Smartphones / Who Has Experience With FERO Phones Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.