Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift (31417 Views)

Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) / Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses / Barclays Bank Asks Nigerians With Less Than £100,000 To Close Their Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by pweshboi(m): 7:55am On Apr 09, 2017
Him try... God just pick up him call
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by Kizyte(m): 7:55am On Apr 09, 2017
G
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by Kizyte(m): 7:56am On Apr 09, 2017
OK
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by teozey111(m): 7:56am On Apr 09, 2017
c
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by obembet(f): 7:57am On Apr 09, 2017
J
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by joseph1832(m): 7:57am On Apr 09, 2017
I've always believed and maintain that one can gain more by doing good, more than doing bad, hence, it pays to always do good.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by rusher14: 7:58am On Apr 09, 2017
I love the fact he's wearing a tuxedo.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by Zulu212: 7:59am On Apr 09, 2017
10,000 wetin? .........some guys ryt now + including me

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by obedz(m): 7:59am On Apr 09, 2017
funny how our politicians reward this guy like they advocate for sincerity...bunch of hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by Skoopy(m): 8:02am On Apr 09, 2017
Must we keep mounting pressure on the Naira? Why the craziness for dollar in this country. Those saddled with the responsibility of making Nigeria great in all ramifications are those who ignorantly push it too had, to the extreme.

My dear Governors and senators, your donations are well appreciated but next time, check the Naira equivalent and do it in our own Naira, we will be the better for it if we stop spending other currencies in our country.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 09, 2017
$15, 000 dollar reward for returning $10,000 OP abeg check your post well.

And Mr. Senate President, from where will you bring the 5mn you will dash him? From our national cake kwo.....you better be doing this for publicity sake or you pay it from your salary.

Confused govt
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by berrystunn(m): 8:03am On Apr 09, 2017
Him no no say na money

Like dis joke

One day, my fiancé’s sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations

She was alone when I arrived and whispered to me that she had these feelings and desires for me that she could not overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me -- just once -- before I got married and committed my life to her sister.

I was in total shock and couldn't say a word.

She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want to go ahead with it just come up and get me."

I was stunned. I was frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top, she pulled down her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and went straight to the front door. I opened the door, stepped out of the house, and began walking toward my car. My future families mother / father-in-law was standing outside. With tears in there eyes, they hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to our family!"

The moral of the story?
I was actually going to get the condoms in my car. shocked lipsrsealed

Be smart, Always keep your condoms in your car.

3 Likes

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by Ola5TP: 8:04am On Apr 09, 2017
henrydadon:
i see yoruba people are confuse because they are not sure if it yoruba Ibrahim or hausa Ibrahim.
What are u saying, do u have sense at all? What is that have to do with Yorubas? Yorubas are more valuable and responsible than ur useless thought and thinking!
May God give u sense
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by rheether(f): 8:10am On Apr 09, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

True that! If na dem........

Untrustworthy Bia-anus people.

Go get a life you fraud.

1 Like

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by papaejima1: 8:11am On Apr 09, 2017
Dreamwaker:
I pray The Next Generation of Nigerians, majority of them will be like this. This gesture is a norm in many other countries and its not seen as a big deal but in my dear sweet country Nigeria, when something like 10000 dollars is returned in this so called recession, it calls for celebration and emulation.
Name one country sir.
Ever heard of finders keepers even in the US?

2 Likes

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by mathy2p2: 8:12am On Apr 09, 2017
Ar we sure all these things ar not fabrication.

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by lordsharks(m): 8:15am On Apr 09, 2017
Honest is the best policy
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by Senorprinz(m): 8:15am On Apr 09, 2017
nice one, make i go borrow money buy dollar, negotiate with that jonas security guy for zenith wey go return am give me make e be like say i misplace am. then we'll share his rewards 50-50.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 09, 2017
Honesty does have it's reward ...Kudos! Ibrahim.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by giles14(m): 8:24am On Apr 09, 2017
ademoladeji:
Weldone Ibro.

Trust me, if na 5%er, na straight to d BDC
useless maggot .the lady that found #20+million while cleaning toilets in MMIA and returned it to the authority is a northerner.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by megareal: 8:26am On Apr 09, 2017
henryhemon:

All times it does but might not be pronounced like this.

My dear it didn't o for one woman who found 2.5 mil in her shop and returned same to the owner. When she told her husband what she had done, he beat her up, told her poverty is her second name and threw her out for being honest. In his words, God was answering his prayers for money and the wife was the devil who blocked it.

Or the 19 year old boy I know who used karate to beat up hoodlums who stole from a man at dusk. He located the man and handed him his money expecting thanks but the man called the police on him and claimed he was his attacker that night. That boy spent 3years in prison custody for a crime he did not commit. It only took the confession of one of the hoodlums years later to free the boy.

So hoenesty pays sometimes not all the time. wink

1 Like

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by motherfucker: 8:31am On Apr 09, 2017
Dreamwaker:
I pray The Next Generation of Nigerians, majority of them will be like this. This gesture is a norm in many other countries and its not seen as a big deal but in my dear sweet country Nigeria, when something like 10000 dollars is returned in this so called recession, it calls for celebration and emulation.
Do you see how the Muslim Northerners are doing their bits for the "Ibrahim "? This what i love about them. If na South where I come from, na just 50k dem go give the guy.

1 Like

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by Klington: 8:35am On Apr 09, 2017
True to it, honesty still pays cool
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by meeketta: 8:35am On Apr 09, 2017
Reward for honesty is God's blessings
God bless you bro
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by berrystunn(m): 8:38am On Apr 09, 2017
Efcc should question the owns, how did he manage to get 10k dollars in this hardship + recession

How can you misplace such money in this hardship is highly questionable.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by Langbasa: 8:47am On Apr 09, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

True that! If na dem........

Untrustworthy Bia-anus people.
Bros abeg no vex,which year u go get sense? As in which year u go start to dey make use of ur brain Huhn

1 Like

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:49am On Apr 09, 2017
ademoladeji:
Weldone Ibro.

They call it 'being smart'. Just read down and you will sure find at least a couple of them that will refer to this act of honesty as 'Hausa foolishness'.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by AdonisCards(m): 8:50am On Apr 09, 2017
The guy no get business sense ni jare..
But what if he wasn't recognized?? Good works could have gone in vain ...
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by awa(m): 8:53am On Apr 09, 2017
This is the worst approach of Societal cleansing I have ever seen.
I reserved my further comment...
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by farouk0403(m): 8:54am On Apr 09, 2017
He did the right thing.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by Bridget95(f): 9:01am On Apr 09, 2017
ademoladeji:
Weldone Ibro.

the gutter reasoning of some brownies baffles even the the devil himself.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by cybriz82(m): 9:02am On Apr 09, 2017
Holatunde007:
Woooow he got the best offer

Meanwhile

pls fellow nairalanders, am a student in my HND 1 Estate management. Pls the semester is just ending, as we all know the country is tight right now, I need any work either factory, company, daily, weekly or office job I can do within the two months break before school resumes to have my school fees paid.
Pls I am all alone for myself.
Pls help a striving brother, am currently staying in Abeokuta.
This is my contact both what'sapp and direct call are allowed O7O 33 26 61 93. May the surprise us all IJN
AMEN

return back that $20,000 to d owner n get ur reward too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo / First Bank Holding Confirms Femi Otedola As A Significant Shareholder / CBN Sells Dollars To Banks For First Time In 5 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.