Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

James Ibori's Daughter Stole My Husband/father Of My Kids -wife (see Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / James Ibori's Daughter Stole My Husband/father Of My Kids -wife (see Photos) (1502 Views)

My Facebook Friend Just Posted After Sex Photo Of Wife SEE / Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) / Zimbabwean Woman Was Caught Having Sex With Her Husband's Father (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

James Ibori's Daughter Stole My Husband/father Of My Kids -wife (see Photos) by AdoraAmadi: 4:37am On Apr 09, 2017
Just after Ms. Erhiatake Ibori and Suenu Abioye's traditional photos went viral on Nigeria's social media platforms, Suenu's first wife has cried out on same platform through her 'friend', alleging that the daughter of ex-Delta State Governor, James Ibori, stole her husband.

According to Mrs. Abioye's friend, Mr. Abioye is happily married with 4 kids, but was seduced by Erhiatake who spent so much she got from being Chairman Appropriation, to renovate his Club and entice him and promised to do more if he marries her.

It was also gathered that Suenu Abioye owns Club Slicks in Victoria Garden City, Lekki, Lagos. Mrs. Abioye's friend went further to
disclose that some of the 'family' members who represnted Suenu yesterday were rented.

Here's what was sent in to Elsie Halima Ijorogu-Reed;

"IBORI'S DAUGHTER STOLE MY HUSBAND --ABIOYE'S WIFE CRIES OUT
As Delta State politicians celebrate the marriage ceremony between Suenu Abioye and Ms Erhiatake Ibori at the Western Delta University on Saturday in Oghara, Ethiope West LGA of Delta State.

Suenu's first wife has cried out that the daughter of ex-convict, Ibori stole her husband.

Mrs Abioye further disclosed that though her husband who is a Muslim has promised that he would never bring home a second wife.

Suenu Abioye who we gathered owned Club Slicks in Victoria Garden City, Lekki, Lagos is a happily maried with four kids. According to his wife friend who craved anonymity, Suenu is a husler, a gigolo and he denied the paternity of Erhiatake child, Only came back after she spent so much she got from being Chairman Appropriation to renovate his Club and entice him and promised to do more if he marries her, Last week she did a farewell party for one of her collegues she is dating in d HOA in Abuja
She also claimed that some of the 'family' members who represnted Suenu today were rented.

A reliable source hinted that Ms Ibori has another child fathered by a bouncer in London when her Father was a governor."

Here are photos released by those accusing Ms. Ibori of stealing somebody else's husband;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/james-iboris-daughter-stole-my.html

Lalasticlala

Re: James Ibori's Daughter Stole My Husband/father Of My Kids -wife (see Photos) by ochobaba(m): 4:46am On Apr 09, 2017
I keep telling people no man is single. Is either you steal a man or become second chick

1 Like

Re: James Ibori's Daughter Stole My Husband/father Of My Kids -wife (see Photos) by Raddie(m): 7:12am On Apr 09, 2017
ochobaba has said it #thumbsup

You're either being stolen or you're stealing someone.
Step up your game, so you'll always be the numero uno, don't mean the jet li in the other room anyway

(1) (Reply)

Sex Covenant / Conductor: Real Profile Of Somtoo Okoye, Man Who Placed Curse On All Yahoo Boys! / Bbnaija - Miracle Having Sex With Nina From Behind (caught On Camera)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.