Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... (8494 Views)

10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You / 10 Ways Single Ladies Behave This Christmas Season / Reasons Why Men Behave Negatively To Girls Who Refuse Their Proposal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2016
so I broke up with this guy after two years.before then I had noticed signs ...I saw all the warning signs and trust me I didn't ignore them.
by March last year I finally went back to sch knowing well that I just gave him the opportunity to be free....before then I noticed this babe he was always talking to.every time,in the morning ,in the night ,EVERY DAY!
her pictures were littered in his phone.both one where she is composed and those random pictures u take that might not be fine were just on his phone.I asked what's up n.a. who is this babe again.he said she is his colleague.true to it she was his colleague but they were unusually close.then he would say she is the one disturbing him.that he told her he already has a woman.but u see u he wasn't really stern,he wouldn't have given room for her to be close.
then there were nonchalant attitudes from him from him,thereafter excuses upon excuses.
hahahahahahahahahahgrin grin grin
my dear make I laff small.
imagine telling me later that his parents said NO, that they went to somewhere and they juju said we won't be happy together,that there will be tragedy. hahahahahahahahahah.
thinking of it sef, will the devil ever say anything good before?
well.to the best of my knowledge sha.I believe he was using his parents as excuse cos he has even traveled all the way,an 8hr journey to my base to see if he can find any fault in me but he couldn't. no attachment boyfriend grin, no flitting arround, no single fault could he find.
so it downed on him that he can't use me as an excuse.then he used his parents. poor parents don't even know that their pikin dey lie with their name grin.
well well.finally he found the opportunity he was looking for.
meanwhile I forgot to say.he said his parents and him agreed that am very very good for him,am ok for him but............that he couldnt understand ,he told me lets pray and fast so his parents mind can melt.cheesy
see me serious dey pray when that "goat" was busy galivanting .
later he blocked me on whatsapp cos I questioned why he was using that same babe as dp. he said do I know what she has done for him?..
huh!!! for God sake what the he'll has she done for u?
well.later he blocked me as I said then.
one faithful day,I just dey my own ooo.n.a. me find trouble.I just pinged him.saying ""it is well"".
meehnnnnnn.that was it ooooo.I couldn't believe what I got next.
he called me immediately and said shouting
""what is the meaning of it is well
?
no tell me
what do u mean by it is well.....
u know what
it is over!
I can't do this anymore.""
my people I was dumbfounded. I no believe my ear.2yrs like that
Jesus!!!.
any way.the next thing my causin told me she saw a lady pix on his dp. I smiled, the pix was an engagement pix.it captured him puting a ring on her finger and then hugging.
jezzzzz.
hahahahahahahhahahagrin my people make I laff small joor.
this is just two days after the breakup.
so he had been waiting for the breakup to to to the next stage.
hahahahahahhaaha
hmmmm
next thing I saw his pre wedding photos to the same lady he called his colleague.
men shaaaaaa!!!!!
the later I saw their court wedding photo.
cheesy
u see just when I was about sending him a congratulatory message on whatsapp cos he later unblocked me.
I noticed again that he had blocked me again.
this time whatsapp,BBM,instagram. e remain Facebook.am expecting that one soon.
grin grin grin
I think he is just too childish.
so this is to the men...
I know we have the good ones out there just as there are the bad ones ......
why all this.what is the meaning of the whole drama.
this is the last message I sent him sha

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 28, 2016
I dont get the whole scenario, is it that the guy behave was childish by deleting you on social media or it really hurt you because, from what i have seen and heard it happen to woman as it happen to man. Life go on or

youngforever197 what do u have to say

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by foolinlove(f): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2016
This happen to me too.

Men are The Worst.

He will get his karma. Everything you do to someone happens to you too.

I feel your pain.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 11:33am On Jun 28, 2016
foolinlove:
This happen to me too.
Men are The Worst.
He will get his karma. Everything you do to someone happens to you too.
I feel your pain.
thank u jare my sistercheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by foolinlove(f): 11:36am On Jun 28, 2016
omonighoblessing:

thank u jare my sistercheesy

Look at it this way: you can walk away knowing u did all the right things u could. You can know you behaved honorably.

Can he say the same? No.
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by Nazaretha(m): 11:38am On Jun 28, 2016
Wait, bae. You seriously sat down to type this? Mehn! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by todayguest(m): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2016
I can feel the hurt under your laughter. Don't worry, as the heavens are far away from the earth. So are God's thoughts and plans from ours. Your man will come. Who will love you for whom you are.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by sammyogboso(m): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2016
Am sorry bae pls don't take it 2 hrt 4give him nd God will handle de mata 4u...... stay bless dearie

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by kajoula(m): 11:46am On Jun 28, 2016
omonighoblessing:
so I broke up with this guy after two years.before then I had noticed signs ...I saw all the warning signs and trust me I didn't ignore them.
by March last year I finally went back to sch knowing well that I just gave him the opportunity to be free....before then I noticed this babe he was always talking to.every time,in the morning ,in the night ,EVERY DAY!
her pictures were littered in his phone.both one where she is composed and those random pictures u take that might not be fine were just on his phone.I asked what's up n.a. who is this babe again.he said she is his colleague.true to it she was his colleague but they were unusually close.then he would say she is the one disturbing him.that he told her he already has a woman.but u see u he wasn't really stern,he wouldn't have given room for her to be close.
then there were nonchalant attitudes from him from him,thereafter excuses upon excuses.
hahahahahahahahahahgrin grin grin
my dear make I laff small.
imagine telling me later that his parents said NO, that they went to somewhere and they juju said we won't be happy together,that there will be tragedy. hahahahahahahahahah.
thinking of it sef, will the devil ever say anything good before?
well.to the best of my knowledge sha.I believe he was using his parents as excuse cos he has even traveled all the way,an 8hr journey to my base to see if he can find any fault in me but he couldn't. no attachment boyfriend grin, no flitting arround, no single fault could he find.
so it downed on him that he can't use me as an excuse.then he used his parents. poor parents don't even know that their pikin dey lie with their name grin.
well well.finally he found the opportunity he was looking for.
meanwhile I forgot to say.he told me lets pray and fast so his parents mind can melt.cheesy
see me serious dey pray when that "goat" was busy galivanting .
later he blocked me on whatsapp cos I questioned why he was using that same babe as dp. he said do I know what she has done for him?..
huh!!! for God sake what the he'll has she done for u?
well.later he blocked me as I said then.
one faithful day,I just dey my own ooo.n.a. me find trouble.I just pinged him.saying ""it is well"".
meehnnnnnn.that was it ooooo.I couldn't believe what I got next.
he called me immediately and said shouting
""what is the meaning of it is well
?
no tell me
what do u mean by it is well.....
u know what
it is over!
I can't do this anymore.""
my people I was dumbfounded. I no believe my ear.2yrs like that
Jesus!!!.
any way.the next thing my causin told me she saw a lady pix on his dp. I smiled, the pix was an engagement pix.it captured him puting a ring on her finger and then hugging.
jezzzzz.
hahahahahahahhahahagrin my people make I laff small joor.
this is just two days after the breakup.
so he had been waiting for the breakup to to to the next stage.
hahahahahahhaaha
hmmmm
next thing I saw his pre wedding photos to the same lady he called his colleague.
men shaaaaaa!!!!!
the later I saw their court wedding photo.
cheesy
u see just when I was about sending him a congratulatory message on whatsapp cos he later unblocked me.
I noticed again that he had blocked me again.
this time whatsapp,BBM,instagram. e remain Facebook.am expecting that one soon.
grin grin grin
I think he is just too childish.
so this is to the men...
I know we have the good ones out there just as there are the bad ones ......
why all this.what is the meaning of the whole drama.
this is the last message I sent him sha

He might not have the truthful soul to see your good side...
Take your mind off him and don't be depressed with this.

Know that....GOOD THINGS IS YET TO COME YOUR WAY.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by Dezolo(f): 11:49am On Jun 28, 2016
grin be pretending asif it doesn't pain you..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by ForeverYoung197(f): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2016
I sympathize with you OP. Remember Karma is not a mere b*tch. Just laugh it out even it hurts. What cant kill you, make you even stronger. But since he blocked you, it only shows that you need to move on. You don't need that kind man who is a liar. Be thankful instead that you didn't end up with that mor0n. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
foolinlove:

Look at it this way: you can walk away knowing u did all the right things u could. You can know you behaved honorably.

Can he say the same? No.
my sister you are so right....thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by mizzbouqui(f): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
Some men are really funny, I know it hurt but you just have to forget about him and move on he will surely come back to beg

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
kajoula:

He might not have the truthful soul to see your good side...
Take your mind off him and don't be depressed with this.

Know that....GOOD THINGS IS YET TO COME YOUR WAY.
exactly what my friends tell me......thank you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by senibo1: 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
here to read comments from those ladies that wish us well.... grin

op, we done hear your own side of the story, call your ex make him come tell us him own part...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by olamideayodeji1: 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
Though the guy was immature about the breakup but I have come to understand that Everything is fair in love and war. My dear move on with ur life.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by agrovick(m): 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
Chai! After 2 years of steady gbenshing?
2nd hand products everywhere.
Dude acted cowardly though, should have just opened up to you as regards where you both stand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
Oma307:
I dont get the whole scenario, is it that the guy behave was childish by deleting you on social media or it really hurt you because, from what i have seen and heard it happen to woman as it happen to man. Life go on or

youngforever197 what do u have to say
he is childish because I have forgiven him the moment he did all those things ....remember i said I don't ignore warning signs,so I was expecting him to jonz.so what is childish is when he is deleting me from all his social media....he is facing guilt I can tell.he can't bare looking at my changing dp 's ....he is guilty and he is already judging himself.
I am the one who shld be doing the deleting not him.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lmfao. I'll rather believe jonah spent three days and nights in a fish belly than to believe the story you put up there. Do you mean you have no flaws? how i wish the guy is here to defend himself.... we can never judge the dude without hearing his own side of the story.

To me i see you as a lady that won't accept her imperfections... well, my advice to you is learn from this and be wise - there is only one thing more painful than learning from experience, and that is not learning from experience.

On the aspect of him bloking you on social media, he has the right to and he doesn't need your approval to do it either.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
todayguest:
I can feel the hurt under your laughter. Don't worry, as the heavens are far away from the earth. So are God's thoughts and plans from ours. Your man will come. Who will love you for whom you are.
thank u dear
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by Nasri100(m): 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
The girl is hurt, happens. Maybe you just werent up to his standards. Maybe he just used you for sex. Maybe you didnt look to improve yourself and just made the a s s h o l e your only source of happiness.
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
sammyogboso:
Am sorry bae pls don't take it 2 hrt 4give him nd God will handle de mata 4u...... stay bless dearie
I have already......I forgive him totally.
thank u dearcheesy
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
u seem really hurt to me sad

Come to papa wink

Just kidding grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dezolo:
grin be pretending asif it's not panning you..
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
senibo1:
here to read comments from those ladies that wish us well.... grin

op, we done hear your own side of the story, call your ex make him come tell us him own part...
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nasri100:
The girl is hurt, happens. Maybe you just werent up to his standards. Maybe he just used you for sex. Maybe you didnt look to improve yourself and just made the a s s h o l e your only source of happiness.
well my dear that isn't the problem.
the thing is that he is a chronic womanizer. tho he tried hiding it but I could notice .I only hoped he changed.
but I am glad I didn't end up with him.
I met one of his colleague that knows me tho dosent know I dated him.so when I told him I dated the guy.he was so disappointed in me.he said that guy is a "STRIKER""
imagine!!!
so meaning he strikes every where.
my dear am glad he left.I don't deserve such a person that specializes in"STRIKING " women.
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
Guys sorry to burst your bubble but there wont be a karma .
That nigga is gonna move on and live a happy fulfilled life
Karma is for the movies I suggest OP that you move on Its over you will find someone who thinks the world of you bit for now its over

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
BeastAmbition:
Lmfao. I'll rather believe jonah spent three days and nights in a fish belly than to believe the story you put up there. Do you mean you have no flaws? how i wish the guy is here to defend himself.... we can't never judge the dude without hearing his own side of the story.

To me i see you as a lady that won't accept her imperfections... well, my advice to you is learn from this and be wise - there is only one thing more painful than learning from experience, and that is not learning from experience.

On the aspect of him bloking you on social medias, he has the right to and he doesn't need your approval to do it either.
well I didn't say I have no flaws....what I said is I don't cheat on my man........I am always true to him .
hard as it may be if u have girls that cheat on u.,sorry but there are faithful girls out there.
anyway u are free to criticize.that's the essence of this post.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hohoho
Lots of words, plus curses
these symptoms can only be one thing... painment
or chronic butthurt
The guy must have plenty money for you to allow him play you like a fiddle
You shoulda walked away loooong time ago break off communication everything even noticing thatvU got blocked.... sorry
like someone said you will get someone who rocks your world
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Guys sorry to burst your bubble but there wont be a karma .
That nigga is gonna move on and live a happy fulfilled life
Karma is for the movies I suggest OP that you move on Its over you will find someone who thinks the world of you bit for now its over

There are a thousand and one things the OP is not telling us, a guy of marriageable age won't just move on from a two years relationship like that to settle down with another lady. is either the OP is just his sexmate or sidebabe right from time, but she was too drunk in love to see.

I personally believe the man married the better well cultured fish.... karma my ass

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by nikkypearl(f): 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
Are you sure u dey laugh small
Abi you dey cry small grin

Well!
It is well sis

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
Babzilla:
Hohoho
Lots of words, plus curses
these symptoms can only be one thing... painment
or chronic butthurt
The guy must have plenty money for you to allow him play you like a fiddle
You shoulda walked away loooong time ago break off communication everything even noticing thatvU got blocked.... sorry
like someone said you will get someone who rocks your world
well thanks but he wasn't even rich.imagine at 31 he was still in parents house.....a secondary school teacher
haba!
what money did u say he has again?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of An Oyibo Squeezing His Naija Girlfriend's B00bs At A Beach / "I Bought 20 Cars With My Big Bum Bum" - Curvy Lady Says (pics And Video) / Caption This Photo Of A Bridal Train Grabbing Each Others Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.