Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? (5622 Views)

My Sister Is Making Her Success A Curse To Our Family / My Husband Is Ashamed To Ask Our Family Friend For Financial Help / Divorce Alert! Pray Together And Stay Together. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by xynerise: 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2009
The Family That Prays Together Lives Together. How Many Of Us Pray Together With Their Families?

For those that still live with their family, do you pray together with them or you pray seperately?

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by ifyalways(f): 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2009
Together in the morning,most nights however,its me and the kids,then me and daddy later or vice versa.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by Fhemmmy: 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2009
Prays together nightly
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by DameGambrosia: 5:41am On Jan 29, 2013
I don't believe in prayers. . . we were raised to PLAY together. . .the reason we are soooooooooo close till today! kiss

Hmm! Hypocrisy and it's repercussions!

First to fast and pray. . .first to commit murder! grin
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by begwong: 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2013
Almighty Mods.This post has been in your database since 2009 and you just moved it to the FP
Abi dem just release una from Iranian detention
embarassed
back to qtn:we have been praying since birth!
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by Yvete(f): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
Growing up, we used to have family devotions, but not anymore because of conflicting time schedules.
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by Scarpon(m): 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2013
we did the last one on new year dey since then is
u come home straight to ur room and sleep
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by SamMilla1(m): 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2013
The last time i did that was in 1994.
What are the differences between praying alone and praying with a thousand people?
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by uzeba(m): 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2013
^^^ the bible say's wen 2 or 3 are gather He is there in that arena!! I am addicted to even when am sleeping and i heard my sibling singing i will get up and join them!!

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by mysticgal(f): 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2013
it has become a tradition in my family to pray every morning and night and truthfully it has been of great effect,if u dont please it's not too late to start family alter.
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by equily(m): 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2013
We pray 2ce a day ,,,,,MORNING AND NIGHT PRAYERS n guess wat God has bin wonderful 2 my family
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2013
I dont pray. Prayer doesnt work. If it did, Nigeria would have been a better place by now. Think of all the christians that died from Boko Haram while praying in church. Think of the unnecesssary deaths caused by bad roads in Nigeria. Think of the salaries not paid by corrupt leaders.

Prayers do not work.

[img]http://1.bp..com/_mPnodJteBa0/SaSJryQrg-I/AAAAAAAAB04/iasW4D_4HZU/s400/Prayer_And_Work.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by ehiblessing(f): 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2013
Mines is only when am with my family we still do it every morning.my late mum introduced it and it has been apart of it eversince
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by yuzedo: 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2013
All my families they are in Jamny, Dubuy, Ingland, Russhian, Eyeland, New yock, etc, while i am leaving in Banana Island! cool
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2013
We dnt really pray together again,jst sometimes..We pray individually,while we gist,eat n laugh together..I love my family..we're UNIQUE
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by Hoii(m): 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2013
We used to do dat until dad got a new wife
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by equily(m): 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2013
Even the hypocrites do dsame
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
we do every night and then sparingly in the mornings.

evening/night prayers are a must.
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by tmd01: 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
Logicboy03: I dont pray. Prayer doesnt work. If it did, Nigeria would have been a better place by now. Think of all the christians that died from Boko Haram while praying in church. Think of the unnecesssary deaths caused by bad roads in Nigeria. Think of the salaries not paid by corrupt leaders.

Prayers do not work.

[img]http://1.bp..com/_mPnodJteBa0/SaSJryQrg-I/AAAAAAAAB04/iasW4D_4HZU/s400/Prayer_And_Work.jpg[/img]

Even Jesus didn't wait for anyone to preach the good news for Him.He did it Himself,did all he needed to do and at the same time,he prayed. So, they move alongside you can't ignore one for the other. They are both important UNLESS you don't want to tell yourself the truth just yet wink

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by Donmams(m): 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2013
ifyalways: Together in the morning,most nights however,its me and the kids,then me and daddy later or vice versa.
You and daddy later abi? I get the gist! grin
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by harlos: 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2013
I do. Every morning after our daily morning prayer
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2013
Dame Gambrosia: I don't believe in prayers. . . we were raised to PLAY together. . .the reason we are soooooooooo close till today! kiss

Hmm! Hypocrisy and it's repercussions!

First to fast and pray. . .first to commit murder! grin

Your callotthi account was banned? shocked

Love your new moniker though grin wink

Before dem ban me grin

@Topic,

Yes I do.
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by sylvar02(m): 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2013
I'm still together with my family
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by flow1759: 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
yuzedo: All my families they are in Jamny, Dubuy, Ingland, Russhian, Eyeland, New yock, etc, while i am leaving in Banana Island! cool

who asked u? If u like stay for plantain island dat one concern u. Just answer wetin dem ask. ITK.

@ op, i pray with my family everyday, it is a healthy habit
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by colombiana: 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2013
Since my eyes were opened my fada always brot us togeda mornin a)nd nite, from der sent me to catholic boardin, rosary mornin and mass at evening den prayer at nite, den shiped from der to covenant uni. Well u all knw the story. I tink my bank in heaven is fiiled up
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by redsun(m): 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2013
The more children are expose to that kind of thing,the more their IQ diminishes. Teach children to be thoughtful and responsible,not to be prayerful and wobbly.
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by omiobo: 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2013
Despite the fact that my wife is a muslim,we pray together every night. The more we pray together the stronger our love.
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by yuzedo: 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2013
flow1759:

who asked u? If u like stay for plantain island dat one concern u. Just answer wetin dem ask. ITK.

Why are you vex becose you leave in Orile-ajambgbadi?? Bro, do arm rubber for 10yrs up words you can not leave inside gateman house in Banana Island ok undecided So just continued manageing your little huts inside jaguda street, okokokokomaiko wink
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by colombiana: 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2013
redsun: The more children are expose to that kind of thing,the more their IQ diminishes. Teach children to be thoughtful and responsible,not to be prayerful and wobbly.
Since ur parents tot u to be thoughtful and reasonable and ur iq is really am sure u drive in an aston or G wagon. Mtchewwwww rubbish

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2013
flow1759:

You don't even understand him, yet you're attacking him...smh for you.
@OP....we do that every morning
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by fm7070: 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2013
I respect my family alter than midweek church morning service

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Help -I Caught My Wife With A vibrator / Why Do Our Women Prefer Perming, Fixing, Jerry Curls To Plaiting Their Hair? / Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.