Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,161 members, 7,835,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? (5621 Views)

My Sister Is Making Her Success A Curse To Our Family / My Husband Is Ashamed To Ask Our Family Friend For Financial Help / Divorce Alert! Pray Together And Stay Together. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2013
xynerise: The Family That Prays Together Lives Together. How Many Of Us Pray Together With Their Families?

For those that still live with their family, do you pray together with them or you pray seperately?

How about now?
grin
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by Namiad(m): 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2013
Logicboy03: I dont pray. Prayer doesnt work. If it did, Nigeria would have been a better place by now. Think of all the christians that died from Boko Haram while praying in church. Think of the unnecesssary deaths caused by bad roads in Nigeria. Think of the salaries not paid by corrupt leaders.

Prayers do not work.

[img]http://1.bp..com/_mPnodJteBa0/SaSJryQrg-I/AAAAAAAAB04/iasW4D_4HZU/s400/Prayer_And_Work.jpg[/img]

really!dont worry!..d day u'll pray is fast coming..infact u'll speak in tongues

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by xynerise: 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2013
AmBeautiful:

How about now?
grin
same tongue. Where dem from bring this thread? grin
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by Namiad(m): 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2013
omiobo: Despite the fact that my wife is a muslim,we pray together every night. The more we pray together the stronger our love.

are u kidding me?ur wife a muslim?aru christian?
Becuz if u are,u will lead her to Christ.
I hope ur born again..if u ar nt ur nt a christian..u guys shuld get born again nd live a great life
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by cikadile: 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2013
[quote author=yuzedo]

Why are you vex becose you leave in Orile-ajambgbadi?? Bro, do arm rubber for 10yrs up words you can not leave inside gateman house in Banana Island ok undecided So just continued manageing your little huts inside jaguda street, okokokokomaiko wink[/q
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by cafegal: 6:53pm On Jan 29, 2013
yuzedo:

Why are you vex becose you leave in Orile-ajambgbadi?? Bro, do arm rubber for 10yrs up words you can not leave inside gateman house in Banana Island ok undecided So just continued manageing your little huts inside jaguda street, okokokokomaiko wink

I cannot decide whether this post is awfully dry,
or dryly awful. Either way, it is a bad post....stop this please, I got what you meant with your first post, the person that replied you did not or would not, but no need to resort to posts like this, thanks

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by cikadile: 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2013
yuzedo:

Why are you vex becose you leave in Orile-ajambgbadi?? Bro, do arm rubber for 10yrs up words you can not leave inside gateman house in Banana Island ok undecided So just continued manageing your little huts inside jaguda street, okokokokomaiko wink

does the name, Omor ring a bell? I may know you, wondering
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by Mrajonder(m): 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
Akpos ran home from school yesterday crying and
mum asked
mum; akpos what is it
akpos; the fatest boy in our classslap me
mum; wat did you do to him
akpos; i told him that i saw him inmy dream where he worn a gold medal in Olympic game
mum; but that is good, why is he slapping you,but
wat race did he he took part in
akpos;mum u are asking ask if you don't know, it
is marathon eating

Get more jokes,fun tipz success tipz,prayerz nd lotx more by jst liking dz page on facebook.
Get more jokes,fun tipz success tipz,prayerz nd lotx more by jst liking dz page on facebook..
www.facebook.com/pages/Naija-fun-zone/125175654316810
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by uneks411: 7:23pm On Jan 29, 2013
Twice a day. In d morning and b4 goin to bed. It must b d whole family
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2013
Everyday & every night. It's really stressful cos of work
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by iyatrustee(f): 7:36pm On Jan 29, 2013
xynerise:
same tongue. Where dem from bring this thread? grin

so no be today dis antelope don dey mara smiley
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by redsun(m): 7:42pm On Jan 29, 2013
colombiana:
Since ur parents tot u to be thoughtful and reasonable and ur iq is really am sure u drive in an aston or G wagon. Mtchewwwww rubbish
U see what am saying! U a very good example of a distorted IQ. The only place it fickle mind went to as regards judging whether somebody is up to date is the kind of thoughtful man made car he drives. That is why ur type and role models steals the sweats of the downtrodden to buy private jets,even when they don't understand the Mechanism of a donkey pulled cart
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by yuzedo: 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2013
cikadile:

does the name, Omor ring a bell? I may know you, wondering
If you sexy with big boobsi and heavy nyash, HELL YEAHHHHH! We know ourselves! tongue

@Cafegal: You dis okoro-soja! U better sell ur cafe tiket to yahoo-yahoo bois b4 I bite yo nyash! angry
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by yomtolly(f): 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2013
I do pray together with my family every morning.
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by xynerise: 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2013
iyatrustee:

so no be today dis antelope don dey mara smiley
pls dont let us derail my prodigal thread. grin. Come to derailer's joint
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2013
I am not a party to that! Why should I pray at all?!
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by Ngwakwe: 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2013
I depend on family morning devotion for worship and supplication to my creator.

Moreover, I use it to shape my Children behavior and also probe into their afterdays total wellbeing.
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by flow1759: 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2013
yuzedo:

even if live in okokomaiko, like u said, its doesn't make me less a human. No b people dey stay there? Abi when u walk the streets, do u carry placard written "i stay in banana island". Go take ur bath for transformer abeg.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by sthari: 8:36pm On Jan 29, 2013
Praying the right way works wonders and praying as a family is beautiful. We pray as a family. Now logicboy ,I want to understand that it is the prayers of the saints that is keeping this nation together otherwise Nigeria would have been at war. If you ask in faith you'll receive.so prayer workers!
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by flow1759: 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2013
Victoriousvic: You don't even understand him, yet you're attacking him...smh for you.
@OP....we do that every morning

am not high na. Just go back as see wat dat braggart was saying.
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by omiobo: 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
Namiad:

are u kidding me?ur wife a muslim?aru christian?
Becuz if u are,u will lead her to Christ.
I hope ur born again..if u ar nt ur nt a christian..u guys shuld get born again nd live a great life

Let me tell you about my wife. You can hardly see a christian woman like her. She gave me most precious gift a wife can give her husband. I made her woman.
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by TheTraveller(f): 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2013
We all pray separately- those of us that do pray that is. I've been slacking lately with my five daily prayers. sad When I have my own family inshaAllah, we will be praying together.
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by Revolva(m): 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
For naija now nobody send prayer na the family that chop belleful stays together everybody from mama to papa to pikin dey hussle ...money palaver!!
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by simdam500(m): 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2013
I pray alone! But it ma duty to rememba ma sistas cos am d 1st born and only son. *i pray like a mountain mover*
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by aribisala0(m): 10:34pm On Jan 29, 2013
sthari: Praying the right way works wonders and praying as a family is beautiful. We pray as a family. Now logicboy ,I want to understand that it is the prayers of the saints that is keeping this nation together otherwise Nigeria would have been at war. If you ask in faith you'll receive.so prayer workers!
I thought it was the numerous eebo(sacrifices) placed at road junctions and other places keeping Nigeria together . Anyway they are Orishas NOT saints get it right.
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by colombiana: 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2013
redsun:
U see what am saying! U a very good example of a distorted IQ. The only place it fickle mind went to as regards judging whether somebody is up to date is the kind of thoughtful man made car he drives. That is why ur type and role models steals the sweats of the downtrodden to buy private jets,even when they don't understand the Mechanism of a donkey pulled cart
U see ur kind all u do is want to knw how tinz work bt for ple who pray we just buy and let ple like u manage cuz ur iq is real high.
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by redsun(m): 11:12pm On Jan 29, 2013
colombiana:
U see ur kind all u do is want to knw how tinz work bt for ple who pray we just buy and let ple like u manage cuz ur iq is real high.

That is why u keep praying and keep lacking. U can never be a god like me,unless u understand how it works. Basic undetstanding that even spiders have at their disposal,hence their ability to create their complex webs that keeps them in the evolutionary race.
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by ifihearam: 11:52pm On Jan 29, 2013
Nairaland. Oh nairaland!!!!!
Post of 2009 making front page in 2013??
Na wa sha

@op
I think I will do it with my family sha.
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by dwkoko(m): 6:28am On Jan 30, 2013
Its a gud tin to pray 2geda wit d family, 4 me n my family we pray every mornin n some nyts.
Re: How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? by carmelion(f): 9:37am On Jan 31, 2013
This is exactly why I have been asking God to give me a God fearing man for marriage
preferably a catholic.We didnt pray together as a family but i really look forward to doing it with my own husband and children.I grew up the catholic way and it has really affected my life as an adult.i mean there are some tempting situations i will find myself in life but my back ground would always draw me back.God please grant me my request cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out Hilarious Conversation Between A Mother & Son On Whatsapp / Urgent Help -I Caught My Wife With A vibrator / Why Do Our Women Prefer Perming, Fixing, Jerry Curls To Plaiting Their Hair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.