Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,459 members, 7,861,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Is It Possible For Drug Tests Result To Be Withheld? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For Drug Tests Result To Be Withheld? (402 Views)

Single Ladies To Undergo Drug Tests Before Marriages - NDLEA / SEE IT: I Took This Action And Got This Cool Result. To Be Deleted Soo [picture] / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For Drug Tests Result To Be Withheld? by jpsacks: 8:00am On Apr 09, 2017
I'd make this quick, told my girl to go do a blood test and bring me the results. She is telling me now, she was told that she was clean but whoever conducted the test told her the results would be filed so they didn't give it to her. I have never done a blood test, I want to know if these is possible or is she lying through her teeth?
Re: Is It Possible For Drug Tests Result To Be Withheld? by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:09am On Apr 09, 2017
undecided

As far as i know...any results in all types of tests from the laboratory, regardless whether u took it from private clinic or under gov't , they will give u the copy...

I dont think so she went for a drug test undecided
Re: Is It Possible For Drug Tests Result To Be Withheld? by nelszx: 9:46am On Apr 09, 2017
She isn't lying.....Ideally these results are confidential and are not released but rather filed in her case note as reference for subsequent visitation and consultation. Though if she had requested for a "personal" copy of the result, it'd have been duplicated and one given her.
The hospital/clinic/facility at all times maintains patient/client confidentiality, except she wants you to see the result then she can ask for duplicate. My guy relax, she didn't lie to you, the result is in her case note.
A result can't be withheld, if she wants it confidential NOTHING can bring out that result, even if you are her husband my brother you can't and won't see it.
Re: Is It Possible For Drug Tests Result To Be Withheld? by jpsacks: 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
Thanks @ you two
Re: Is It Possible For Drug Tests Result To Be Withheld? by babyfaceafrica: 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
Oga tell her to collect a copy....they will give you a duplicate if you insist.....unless she has something to hide?

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: The Last Shot (a Short Story) / My Body Is Ready For A Relationship But My Mind Isn't.. So I Called It Off / Before You Get Down With A Married Man, Consider The Following

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.