Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Ordering A New Phone From Amazon - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ordering A New Phone From Amazon (2150 Views)

I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please / Sales Rep Discouraged Me From Ordering Phones From Overseas, Gave These Reasons / Man Who Bought 'Refurbished' Phone From Jumia Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ordering A New Phone From Amazon by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 09, 2017
Pls who knows how one can order a new phone from amazon and how it will be delivered to nigeria. Cause phones here in nigeria that can be gotten for like 150k can be gotten in abroad at a lesser price and brand new. Would even save cost. Pls i need suggestions
Re: Ordering A New Phone From Amazon by adetony244(m): 9:19am On Apr 09, 2017
Why not use aliexpress . Phones are cheaper there.
You just need to go to their website and follow the procedure. You need your credit card to do that and then your order will be shipped to the nearest post office to the address you filled.
Re: Ordering A New Phone From Amazon by donbenie(m): 9:45am On Apr 09, 2017
Contact MAYORALL,he has a thread on Nairaland and have you covered whether it's Amazon or AliExpress..He's tested and trusted at the cheapest price possible..
Note,I was a customer..

1 Like

Re: Ordering A New Phone From Amazon by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 09, 2017
donbenie:
Contact MAYORALL,he has a thread on Nairaland and have you covered whether it's Amazon or AliExpress..He's tested and trusted at the cheapest price possible..
Note,I was a customer..
thanks i should just check for mayorall here in nairaland ba

1 Like

Re: Ordering A New Phone From Amazon by donbenie(m): 10:14am On Apr 09, 2017
bababububa:
thanks i should just check for mayorall here in nairaland ba
Yeah,search for the name he has a thread in Technology Market,highly recommended..
You'll need to search for the phone you want and send the link to him for quotation and also the cost of shipment to your area..Here's his link..
https://www.nairaland.com/3289673/mayorall-cargobuy-ship-usa-4.4
Re: Ordering A New Phone From Amazon by paulmarkino: 1:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
bababububa:
Pls who knows how one can order a new phone from amazon and how it will be delivered to nigeria. Cause phones here in nigeria that can be gotten for like 150k can be gotten in abroad at a lesser price and brand new. Would even save cost. Pls i need suggestions
Use Mall4africa. I have been using it for 3 yrs now. Excellent and fast
Re: Ordering A New Phone From Amazon by iXavier: 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
paulmarkino:

Use Mall4africa. I have been using it for 3 yrs now. Excellent and fast

You forgot and very expensive

1 Like

Re: Ordering A New Phone From Amazon by paulmarkino: 10:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
iXavier:

You forgot and very expensive
If you need secure everything, think mall4africa

(1) (Reply)

CBN Gave Dangote A $9 Billion Loan From Your "Scarce Forex" / Brand new Cell Phones With Tv And Fm / Innjoo I1s Vs Tecno H6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.