Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

#BBNaija: See What A Die Hard Fan Of Efe Did To TBoss' Brother - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija: See What A Die Hard Fan Of Efe Did To TBoss' Brother (920 Views)

Photos Of Efe's Father And Mother Watching BBNaija Finale In Their House / BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) / BBNaija: Photo Of Efe's Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNaija: See What A Die Hard Fan Of Efe Did To TBoss' Brother by sugarbelly: 9:12am On Apr 09, 2017
Apparently, TBoss' brother was out the streets to shared recharge cards, for people to vote her sister, for the N25 million win. A young man quickly rushed up to him, collected card and voted for Efe..lol

What do you think of this?

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/04/bbnaija-see-what-die-hard-fan-of-efe.html

lalasticlala

Re: #BBNaija: See What A Die Hard Fan Of Efe Did To TBoss' Brother by sugarbelly: 9:13am On Apr 09, 2017
lol..funny man
Re: #BBNaija: See What A Die Hard Fan Of Efe Did To TBoss' Brother by rheether(f): 9:24am On Apr 09, 2017
Nigerians and trust issues.
Re: #BBNaija: See What A Die Hard Fan Of Efe Did To TBoss' Brother by Destined2win: 9:26am On Apr 09, 2017
That's wicked.
Re: #BBNaija: See What A Die Hard Fan Of Efe Did To TBoss' Brother by sbashir10(m): 9:28am On Apr 09, 2017
Efenation I'm rooting for this guy honestly. their father
Re: #BBNaija: See What A Die Hard Fan Of Efe Did To TBoss' Brother by carzola(m): 9:32am On Apr 09, 2017
The God of tboss would .punish him
They is no need to cheat your way to
The money.
Re: #BBNaija: See What A Die Hard Fan Of Efe Did To TBoss' Brother by sugarbelly: 9:40am On Apr 09, 2017
grin
Re: #BBNaija: See What A Die Hard Fan Of Efe Did To TBoss' Brother by pyyxxaro: 10:11am On Apr 09, 2017
Ok
Re: #BBNaija: See What A Die Hard Fan Of Efe Did To TBoss' Brother by stonemind(f): 11:45am On Apr 09, 2017
Hahahahahaha i no fit laugh
Re: #BBNaija: See What A Die Hard Fan Of Efe Did To TBoss' Brother by IamAirforce1: 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
I this funny cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: #BBNaija: See What A Die Hard Fan Of Efe Did To TBoss' Brother by AlexisM16: 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
Well, someone should let that dude know that I was in @igodye_'s page on Instagram and under 5 seconds, I got 2k glo recharge card and two hours later, I got 1k MTN in less than 8 seconds.

I VOTED TBOSS WITH THE CARDS!!!

None the wiser!!!

#BOSSNATION RULES
Re: #BBNaija: See What A Die Hard Fan Of Efe Did To TBoss' Brother by AlexisM16: 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
carzola:
The God of tboss would .punish him
They is no need to cheat your way to
The money.

No mind am

I did the same with 3k of igodye's Instagram recharge cards meant for Every fans.

#TeamTboss
Re: #BBNaija: See What A Die Hard Fan Of Efe Did To TBoss' Brother by danduj(m): 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
I have never voted,Just waiting to see who wins.Like if you are with me

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija- Finally EFE Won The 25million See Result Here!! / Watch The Trailer For 'the Island', Starring Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And More / TSTV Africa Still Launching On October 1 Despite Rumours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.