Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image (6641 Views)

Does God Have A Bodily Form,since He Created Man In His Own Image And Likeness / Did You Create God In Your Own Image? / Pastor 'Delivers' Mad Man In Edo After Years Of Madness (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by MuttleyLaff: 10:14am On Apr 21, 2017
JMAN05:
The thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3753404/hebrew-monotheistic-belief-product-religious
Thank you for taking on the task of creating the thread
My first instalment response is already there
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by DrOluwatobhy(m): 12:11pm On May 17, 2017
Billyonaire:

God does not need you to evangelize about its existence to 7 billion Earth Humans. You can make very limited impact. If there was one being called God, I do not think I or you, or any one human will count himself qualified enough to herald such existence, dont you think such one entity would have better medium of announcing its existence ?

My ideation always is, do not think yourself IMPORTANT enough to be a mouthpiece of an entity who hides away for eternity with rumours flying around about its existence. Look at yourself deeply. The power that powers your being to type that message is God and it is the core of your being, my being, the core of the aliens, of the ETs etc. The core of all is what the Source is and Source is God and the ETs you worship in the nomenclatures of Jehovah, Elohim, Allah etc are just primordial Humanoid Species.

We have been worhsipping our DNA and genetic 'cloners' all along. If these Entities are what you call God, then there is no God. But if the source of all Life and non-life in every densities and dimensions of the Cosmos is what you call God, then we are in agreement. I choose to call that God.

But if Jehovah is your God, then allow me to say this;

Your God has GOD.

I'm a Jambite and i know you will under-estimate me. My God does not have a God. He has and will not hide from eternity,He does Wonders and I love you but He loves you best. #SHALOM
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by MrMystrO(m): 1:07pm On May 17, 2017
DrOluwatobhy:

I'm a Jambite and i know you will under-estimate me. My God does not have a God. He has and will not hide from eternity,He does Wonders and I love you but He loves you best. #SHALOM

That is Your Truth My friend, And if you follow that path, With strong beliefs and practise what u have been taught by your God, Then Enlightenment is also not Far from your Soul. Peace Brother.
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by urahara(m): 9:59am On May 18, 2017
koxyz:

Nibiru theory loading.

Looool
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by lookyzy: 6:30am On Oct 15, 2021

Let me advise you, as a man who has gone through life, with signatures of the similar milestones. Do not ever make the mistakes of making dogma out of lessons you learn.

Do not ever think the knowledge you stumble on are sacrosanct, do not ever 'believe' that you have arrived when certain knowledge gives you goose pimples. The reason is simple; You MUST go from A,BC to D,E,F before getting to XYZ. For if you make a dogma out of E,F,G you deprive yourself of the momentum to approach X,Y,Z.

I have been on this journey for well over 2 decades and I can understand the temptation to give oneself accolades that you have come to the ultimate truth, there lies the mystery of a plus factor. A brand new horizon opens up showing you how folly your perfect wisdom pales in comparism to the archives of knowledge in the cosmos.

Your theory is purely Christian Theology, and I have graduated from Christianity long long ago, but I still find it fascinating that the Old Testament, which actually isnt a Christian text, but a text that Christians compile into the book you now call the Bible to teach you about God, and let me add here that the term God is ambiguous. It is a plural terms so abused and misunderstood. For it is written 'Let US make Man in OUR image'.

It clearly shows that a group of Entities decided to make Man in their IMAGE. Image connotes Physicality in every context of the word and Man as at today, was designed and engineered to look like our Designers.

Those Designers were where we are now, in their evolutionary history and we MUST fulfill our calling as Co-Creators. We must evolve mentally to that point that we create planets and sequence DNAs to keep our gene pool in the cosmos before we physically self-destruct.

I have no time to demote myself into religious construct to win an argument with a myopic Hallelujah boy, but I advise that you do not think you have arrived at your final destination, it will be a shame to think you have known all.

Keep reading. Where you are now, was where I was 10 years ago and where I am now, you may not be in 20yrs to come, but with humility and sincere probing I could give you certain texts to read which will open a brand new understanding of the Earth we walk on.

For some this knowledge will make mad, but for others, they will turn billionaires over night, for they will employ the knowledge gained to harness the energies of the cosmos in their favor.

Peace unto you.
Re: Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image by lookyzy: 6:32am On Oct 15, 2021

It is beyond just books. Let me explain what I mean and I want you to try this:

Case 1. Pick up your Bible if you are a Christian and if you are a Muslim pick up your koran. Open any random Chapter and Read it in full. And keep in kind the meaning and context of what you have just read.

Then, ignore it.

Case 2. Next week, go into 3-days fasting with just water; On the third day, pick up the same Chapter and read it and ponder on the meaning, it will assume a different inspiring meaning.

Then, ignore it.

Case 3. Another week, go into 3-Days Dry fasting..no water...in the midnight of the 3rd day, read the same Chapter again and keep silent, and listen to your heart for the meaning of the Chapter you just read. The meaning will be broadcasted.

What is the meaning of what I have just asked you to do ?

Case 1: You used your rational mind to search for meaning.
Case 2: You raised your frequency and use intellect to find meaning.
Case 3: You weakened the body's interference and blockage and allowed the meaning to be broadcasted to you from the Higher Source.

In which of these cases do you think you will get the most accurate answers ?

What ever your response is, ...keep it to yourself.

Many people desire to know, but they lack the discipline to tune to the higher source for truth.

It is the reason there are so many religions here and there preaching all manner of mental cacophonies.

When you are ready to know, then you must listen instead of interfering with the broadcasts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Most Powerful Pastor In Nigeria / 3 Days Fasting And Prayers Challenge With Prayer Points. / Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.