Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Sociopath: My Travail - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sociopath: My Travail (506 Views)

Travail in The Slum Of The Rising Sun☀ / Pleasure, Trial, Travail Of A Village Corper. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sociopath: My Travail by babablogger: 11:07am On Apr 09, 2017
This is my first piece of writing ever so am expecting my mistakes to be corrected

Chapter 1

The beginning of the end

I lost my soul my precious overrated soul(I see myself in rags, locked hair, I smell like trash oh I think I'm crazy guess that's why every passerby ignores me.

I am crazy I know, when you read this you would condemn but imagine you were in my head then read it over and over again till you understand why I had to do it).

I was a God fearing easy going nonalcoholic young lad but I snapped, I snapped and I don't think I can ever return to the way I was.

I was trapped in myself, and I hated it. I could feel depression taking over, I have seen enough of this world (probably this world has had enough of me) I need to go back to him I needed a sign but all I can see are just blanks. I have to ask myself if he exists I mean the man above or as he is called God.

I was to him but I can't recall what happened why I snapped It is all coming back to me now I trusted the Man above and He betrayed me I believed in Him and he let me down he made me snap if he really exist then he should know all the pain I caused those around me is on him. I cannot control how I sleep but today I plan to sleep forever never to rise again, and if I am to rise again never in this world my name is Kunmi and this is my story.

I was graduating finally leaving high school I felt like a bird about to take its first flight before my graduation I was already admitted to a private college so this was it after six years holding myself together
I was happy but my sadistic nature couldn't let me show it,
I was a Sociopath and I couldn't wait for the celebration to be over so I can do what I have always wanted.
I was still stuck in my thought when I heard my name I looked back only to find Rosemary

Rosemary was stood a little above 5 feet she looked an angel,
had full breasts her ass was a killer. She had a soft spot for me which I knew but I couldn't love not after all I had gone through we both planned to make out in one of the empty classes on graduation we were graduating so I had nothing to lose.
I had something else in store for her she took my hand and dragged me out of the hall we went straight to an empty classroom as planned.

A few moments later I was back to the hall smiling feeling accomplished I had waited this long to do all I always wanted and for the first time ever I felt relieved I had always pictured doing it but now I had a thirst I know nothing would quench.

There was a very loud scream everyone wondered what has happened, everyone rushed towards the noise came it was the class I went into with Rosemary I never knew she would be found so soon well I had to get closer to see how the all reacted I saw confusion in everyone's eyes I had just ruined their moods but i felt happy i saw tears and heard moans Rosemary was found as I left her in the pool of her blood with a pen sticking out of her chest she was on the floor naked I looked at her and I smiled it was my work I killed her I always wanted to it was Art and I was the only one who knew what it was worth.
Death was in the air and its fragrance was soothing

copyright reserved
Re: Sociopath: My Travail by kelvinhilton(m): 11:31am On Apr 09, 2017
Hmmm, interesting...lemme book a space.. Bar man give me monkey tail with lion head. grin

1 Like

Re: Sociopath: My Travail by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
cool
Re: Sociopath: My Travail by babablogger: 7:38pm On May 01, 2017
It has been two years after graduation and i still remember vividly what transpired between i and Rosemary, my darling Rosemary, I needed a new target. In the university going for a degree in psychology. I needed another victim, i

wanted the same replica of my first work, my next work of art must be beautiful than the first. I was dark skinned, 6"2ft tall athletic, my body chiseled to perfection, a results of going to the gym for months. If you could classify a

guy as been beautiful, i was beautiful and i knew it.

if i couldn't resist myself wondered who else could.

I have heard rumors in school about me been gay, cause it was impossible for a male to be as good-looking as i am and still ignore all the ladies around, i smile anytime i hear this whispers.

I was hungry, i headed to the cafeteria, i had to wait on the queue for 10 minutes before i got my rice, beef with dodo(fried plantain) by the side.

my love for DODO.

I was half way through my food when i noticed a shadow behind me, i looked back, only to find the fairest being i had ever seen. She was beautiful, i could feel my heart racing i had no choice but to give her a smile. Then she

spoke, oh my God her voice was amazing i was still trying to process what she said when she drag a seat and sat beside me. She smiled then said "you must be Kunmi my name is Ada". She looked directly into my eyes as she

spoke her voice faded i could only notice her beautiful eyes i could see my finished art when i am done with her then a smirk placed itself on my face.

i had the devil in me.

Then i spoke "you must be confident, most girls just admire me from afar but you came directly and i never got your name" then recalled she told me Ada but i wanted her to feel i had no interest in her, she smiled and told me her

name was Adaku "so you speak, we have been in the same department for two years and i have never heard your voice i couldn't help it i had to know what you sounded like everyone things you are dumb and probably Gay" i had

to cut her off at this point, to clarify i wasn't, was about correcting her about my sexuality but then i remembered i owed no one any explanation, so i changed the topic.

I asked her what she she was doing later that evening and she told me she had to hangout with a friend "i want you to come watch me play basketball at the stadium not far from school" didn't wait for her reply, i took a paper out

scribbled my number on it then gave it to her. I looked at her face and i could tell she felt accomplished, this was all she wanted alll along. I told her to call me i stood up without saying goodbye and left headed straight home.

I was at the gate to apartment, a 2 bedroom flat when my phone buzzed it was an unknown number i picked it and as i guessed it was Ada her voice was a great turn on for me, was still fantasizing about her when she spoke

"kunmi it's Ada where are you'" wondering why she was asking i told her i was just getting home "can i come over? , do you stay alone?" she bombarded me with questions.

When she said this my groin responded with a familiar feeling. i wanted her to come over, but it was also to early. I wanted her to feel ignored but i also wanted to have a taste of her honey pot, my reply was taking too long after

being mute for almost ten seconds the longest 10 seconds ever i replied her "yes i do stay alone but if what's on my mind is what you are thinking then i suggest you just ignore it" i told her i would let her know when i was about

leaving for the basketball court. I hung up immediately i passed my message not waiting for her to respond. She was going to have me but i wanted her to know what i was worth i will be the last she would have, with this thought

still in my head a smirk appeared on my face as i opened the door to my apartment.

I was in the bathroom, the feeling in my groin was not going to take care of itself. I wanted to relieve myself of the whole brouhaha then i realised i had to play basket ball that evening and i do not want anything to hinder my

performance, so i walked out of the bathroom with a hard on. In few minutes i was ready, i checked my time i still had 30 Minutes to spare. I brought out my PC turned on my smile 4G LTE Wifi and headed straight to online dating

site match.com, yes you are right i was an internet fraudster, prying on rich women online how else do you think i can afford my life style and living in a two bedroom apartment, designer clothes, expensive shoes i checked my

box, saw messages from some of my victims (or clients as we call them) i replied them. I checked my time 40 minutes gone so fast, i placed a call to Adaku we spoke few hours ago but my ears were aching to listen to her voice a

voice in my head told me she will be my Achilles hill, my weak link. I was carried away not knowing she had answered "hello kunmi are you there" her voice was magnificent. I told her i was headed to the basketball court "oh i thought

you forgot about me where should we meet she replied" i told her the name of my street i could feel she was smile at the other end of the phone then she said i know where you stay kunmi we live on the same street to hide my

surprise i told her since she knows where i live she should meet me in front of my apartment in 5minutes and i was running late she replied "i'm almost there just come out" i packed my kit rushed outside i wanted to see her i

missed her already.

i was infatuated.

I stepped outside only to meet her waiting for me, she was in a short dress which brought out her figure she looked amazing and my groin could testify to this she gave me a hug i didn't return "lets get going i'm late" i said.

We took a bike to the stadium i sat behind her i tried all my best to make sure my third leaping leg doesn't give in, few minutes later we were at the basketball court. without much ado i took my track suit off and changed into my

basketball shorts but still made sure i was topless, i wanted her to see how hot i was and also wanted to flaunt my body wanted her to have a glimpse of what she was going to get. I wanted to tease her but i couldn't for long, i

greeted my team mates but i noticed they were more interested in Adaku than been interested in me, i told them to take their eyes off her, she was mine and mine alone. My basketball team was like a brotherhood its where i can

relate it was my family, my everything well it was time to train and i left all behind me including Adaku, i literally forgot she was there.

After the game i returned to her "am sorry you might have felt ignored but i always get carried away with anytime am on the court" she smile and i knew she felt neglected this was want i wanted, i wanted her to feel unnoticed

i was fantasizing about her, we just met and i was already in love, or just infatuated. My training was over and it was time to head home, she suggested we walk home since it was just about 20 minutes from the stadium, i had no

choice but to agree cause i also wanted to spend time we her maybe get to know her.

Twenty minutes had passed and we were almost home, we were at the front of my house "kunmi can i come inside just to see where you live after all we are getting to know each other" well i couldn't say no i entered and she

followed closely behind. We got inside i stripped to my briefs, dumped my sweat soaked jersey on the floor then headed to the bathroom. I asked if she cared to join for a shower she just smiled i wasn't expecting her to comply i

was only trying to pull her legs.

I was in the bathroom, scrubbing all the sweat and dirts off when i felt someone hug me from behind, i was shocked, only to look back to find Adaku naked behind "i decided to take your offer" she said. Without waiting any longer i

hanged my sponge on the window, held Adaku closer placed my lips on hers, without hesitation she reciprocated my kiss her hands explored my body freely while mine played with her nipples, she was moaning but my lips muffled

her sounds my C*ck didn't disappoint it was standing erect in seconds, without wasting time i turned her around placed her hands on the wall, then entered her from behind i was way taller than her so it was a little stressful, i had

to bend my knee to a very funny position but i didn't care, her moan filled the bathroom. The wall of her pussy clinched tight around my c*ck and i knew she was about to climax so i stopped plunging. I took her to the brim i wanted

her too plead. My c*ck needed to release its load but i have too wait till she begged me. I took my cock out and she tried to pull me back in, she turned back, looked into my eyes and said "Kunmi please don't leave me waiting i will

do whatever you want just please" i smiled, rinsed the soap off my body held her hand and dragged her to my room. I wanted to flaunt my libido, i wanted her to see how crazy i can be i planned to make her feel every inch of my

cock and to fill her with my seed. Told her to get on all fours and i continued from where we stopped, i just went in a few times and i felt my c*ck get warm that didn't stop me as i continued my drilling.I has to change our position,

with her back on the bed i pushed her knees to her chest, i entered her comfortably from the top, it felt so good and i had to keep up the pace, I could her her voice begging me to go slower but my listening was selective, i could

feel my balls getting heavy and before i could say jack i emptied my seed into her womb. I rolled over, looked at her and smiled, i could see tears in her eyes she smiled back and i knew she loved it. I went back to the bathroom to

rinse off she joined me immediately we showered together. My c*ck couldn't resist her, it got hard again she noticed, got on her knees and took my cock in her mouth. It felt so good few minutes later we were out of the shower, i

knew i had nothing to hide anymore, i headed to the kitchen took a blunt(weed) out of my fridge, she joined me in the kitchen. I could see she was shocked "Kunmi i never knew you smoked" i smiled back and told her there are lots

of things she doesn't know about me. i noticed her eyes were positioned at my groin the she replied me "but i know you have a large cock and you are great in bed" i passed her my blunt but she declined, saying she does not

smoke, i smiled back, happy i wasn't going to share my blunt. Right there in the kitchen she knelt down and took my dick in her mouth "chai Aduku you dey find trouble o" i said she bit the tip of my c*ock which sent shivers down

my spine, i dropped the blunt carried her on my shoulder, we headed back to the room.

I NEVER KNEW MARIJUANA AND ORALS*X WAS A GREAT COMBINATION

http://www.babasalami.com/2017/05/diary-of-sociopath-chapter-2.html

(1) (Reply)

"Marriage Dance" / All The Women In Me Are Tired… / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.