Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured (79142 Views)

Lagos Driver ‘Commits Suicide’ At Mechanic Workshop / Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) / The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured by melodyogonna(m): 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
juman:

God knows the few people that would be alive by the end of this senseless torturing and hellish apc government.
As oga billyonaire would say, The old president should just resign with his curse, all the bloods he spilled is after him.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured by bigsmoke2(m): 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nigerians used to be known for how much they loved and enjoy life, until recent years suicide bombing and jumping into the lagoons was never our thing. I pray god help us in this country o

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured by Coolboi05(m): 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
henrydadon:
it shall not be well with buhari

if you can show me one youth who committed suicide during Jonathan era ..i will deactivate my account
So na Buhari snatch him babe abi??
Guy when be tour own suicide na grin

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured by Bollinger(m): 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
melodyogonna:
The masses are not part of this government, the masses have never been part of nigerian government, the people representing them are not doing their job. . . . PITY!!

Shake your head as much as you like but he is right. The masses are part and parcel of government. Ask yourself; where do the people in government come from. I can assure you they are not from the moon. They come from the citizenry and if the citizens are bad, the people you select from amongst you to lead you will be bad as well. It is an indisputable fact. Everyone else in the world understands this concept except Nigerians. This is a country where the masses think it is ok to summarily execute suspects in the streets. This is a country where giving and taking "egunje" is the norm. Guy, Nigeria is filled with bad people and these people may/will one day be put in positions of power. What do you think will happen then? What you will have are people like Dino, Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku. No one was born president or governor. Have you seen throwback pictures of Fayose? He was just a regular tout. How did he become Governor? The masses put him there. Haven't you seen on this same forum where members are saying "fayose my guy" or "fayose my role model"? The sooner you have a full grasp of this the better for all of you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured by AbuEzeFemi(m): 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
please fellow Nigerians I appeal to you
don't despair Africa and Generations unborn look to you for hope

poverty and lack is not new to man it started from Eden

find some thing that gives you hope and also renders some service to less privilege and younger children and then impact their life with your service of hope

I have had some rough times and seasons but giving back to the poor and helping the weak with expose to You how strong and blessed you are

Though times don't last only though People do

thank you

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured by hermosa7: 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
DrGoodman:
Since Buhari took over, suicides everywhere.

Before Buhari took over, suicides and bombings everywhere.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured by mario383: 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
Raphaelmary:
Wetin we wan do wit en face....hu en face epp? Abi en neva die? D man no even 5n sef....mtchew.... sum pple here go still dey blame bubu while d old man dey auz dey rest via resting presido
Whatever way you would want to put it or decribed all these strange deads are happening during Buhari's time. I will put it to you that all these people that are taking their lives which are recorded and pictures, the ones that took place in rural areas that are not recorded and pictured, the idps that were bumbed by the Nigerians airforces, the Shiit, the Ipob, the Fulani Heardsmen, just name them are all caused by Buhari. If you like go round and tell gillibles that Buhari is not the cause, you cannot convince some of us that Buhari is clean.
Re: The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured by vickylincon(m): 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
mizzytan:
People who commits suicide are selfish. They don't care about their loved ones.
you think so. they care about their loved ones and most committed suicide cos they are depressed not been able to care for their love ones.
Re: The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured by toogbasky(m): 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
Re: The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured by BABANGBALI: 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
Dindondin:
Adon die before.
Person no dey die twice.
says who?
Re: The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
Rilwayne001:

What is 101?
its a number

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured by DrGoodman: 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
maclatunji:

You are the government.

Since when?

Jonathan used to be the government, now bubu is the only government we know.
Re: The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured by melodyogonna(m): 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

You forgot diseases outbreak like Lasa fever that killed more than hundred people and Meningitis that has presently killed 438 people...
Can you imagine??
Re: The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
cry
Re: The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured by blackboy(m): 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
I still will not buy this suicide claims. Witness not not what his 'friends' said.

Almost every death now is blamed on suicide even when 3 bullets are found on the floor near the dead body.

How to get away with murder...

What are those numbers again that they say ppl receive and after commit suicide? Hmmm in naija nothing you won't hear
Re: The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured by DrGoodman: 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
mykell56:

dont blame the government for everything..this was clearly not an economicAL issue but a psychological one

Yes, depression is a psychological problem caused by economic troubles most times.

3 Likes

Re: The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured by henrydadon(m): 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
Adadioranma79:
So na Buhari dey send them on suicide missions? Cowards will always look for someone or something to blame for their cowardice. #Shame
N.b if you want to deactivate your account, do it gladly Biko, stop looking for proof wey u no need. author=henrydadon post=55406404]it shall not be well with buhari

if you can show me one youth who committed suicide during Jonathan era ..i will deactivate my account
shut up

Re: The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured by ekanDamie: 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
henrydadon:

did u read d part that said he has psychological issues? u don't have to politicize everything. what about d jambite that committed suicide in ejigbo during GEJ era, or the banker that committed sucide
or d nairalander that even almost killed himself.

suicide is a disease that claims life. even d wealthy can get depressed n die
Re: The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured by 7lives: 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
tutudesz:
Nigerians are to blame for all this suicide, we lost the brotherly love and care we once had all because of political, ethnicity and religious differences to the point we look the other way when someone is going through pain and need someone to talk too.

Every man for himself, God for all of us.
When people choose to carry load that's too much for them and now blame others for not giving them a helping hand, na lagoon sure pass.
When people choose to go through the fast lane not minding the risks involved, na lagoon sure pass.
When people choose not to live a God fearing life, na lagoon still sure pass.
When people refused to learn from others people's mistakes, na lagoon still sure pass.
When people hide under religion to do evil, na lagoon sure pass.
The earlier people begins to face the music they composed the better, suicide has nothing to do with the economic recession, it is an escape route for the Lilly livered.
The next person that will commit suicide should please try rat poison and die quietly, the population of this country is already too much anyway.
And some of us who are braving the current economic recession, may the Lord continue to give us the needed courage, wisdom, understanding and inspiration that will see us through, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Re: The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured by Bridget95(f): 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
maclatunji:

You are the government.
How can you say he is the government when he is not a public office holder. Ever since APC took over Nigeria has been falling at all sides.Meningitis, lasa fever, hunger and unemployment, job losses and now high rate of suicide in canals,oceans and at homes.

The beginning of wisdom is calling things by their real names. Buhari has brought Nigeria to its crashing kneels.
Re: The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured by Vince77(m): 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
Reading comments on this forum u dont need to ask why dis country is where it is today.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured by VULCAN(m): 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
Keep deluding yourself.

I'm sure it makes you feel better.

By the way, Mr. Government, when last did you pass any law in parliament?

Or When last did you pass any Executive Order?

Government kor, Anarchy nee!

maclatunji:

You are the government.

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured by Tobium1(m): 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bayode Ahmad Lawal.

NCAN reporting Live from ogbete market, enugu.
Btw, dis afonja tinks he can live us here in dis recession, Ogbeni! come back, we are into dis togeda
Re: The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured by Klington: 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
Raphaelmary:
Wetin we wan do wit en face....hu en face epp? Abi en neva die? D man no even 5n sef....mtchew.... sum pple here go still dey blame bubu while d old man dey auz dey rest via resting presido
. Sermon is preached by the graveside, not 4 the dead but 4 the living. If you are not part of a solution to a problem, then you are part of the problem.

Re: The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured by Edwin111: 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
1Miccza, Life is a very difficult journey most especially in recent times, people are passing through unimaginable daily struggles.
Re: The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured by akanbiaa(m): 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
melodyogonna:
hunger, heartbreak, sufferings, sucide - this government is cursed!!!
His own problem was not about unemployment suffering etc but basically cos of a woman he said is she worth the wait.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured by hannyjay(f): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
melodyogonna:
hunger, heartbreak, sufferings, sucide - this government is cursed!!!
just d way ur parents coursed u abi? Na question i ask o
Re: The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured by Brushless: 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
juman:

Things became so bad.

APC is a scam.
How bad? In the 70s, when a lot of civil servants were retrenched, many spouse were rendered redundant, there was nothing like suicide being committed; everybody gathers the thread of their life and continue hustling and the heaven did not fall then. Nowadays for very flimsy reasons, they start contemplating suicide. Wrong!

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured by melodyogonna(m): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bollinger:

Shake your head as much as you like but he is right. The masses are part and parcel of government. Ask yourself; where do the people in government come from. I can assure you they are not from the moon. They come from the citizenry and if the citizens are bad, the people you select from amongst you to lead you will be bad as well. It is an indisputable fact. Everyone else in the world understands this concept except Nigerians. This is a country where the masses think it is ok to summarily execute suspects in the streets. This is a country where giving and taking "egunje" is the norm. Guy, Nigeria is filled with bad people and these people may/will one day be put in positions of power. What do you think will happen then? What you will have are people like Dino, Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku. No one was born president or governor. Have you seen throwback pictures of Fayose? He was just a regular tout. How did he become Governor? The masses put him there. Haven't you seen on this same forum where members are saying "fayose my guy" or "fayose my role model"? The sooner you have a full grasp of this the better for all of you.
bros nobody is born bad, it's condition that made the crayfish to bend, The masses elected you cos they believed your promises, they hoped in you but, unfornately they were played, they were used.
It's only hunger and suffering, unemployment e.t.c, thats leads to arm robbery and kidnabbing, drug pushing and suicide.
Re: The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured by JackP: 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
na wa oh! why people just dey die anyhow?
Re: The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured by Horlufemi(m): 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
DrGoodman:
Since Buhari took over, suicides everywhere.

You forgot MMM
Re: The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured by Tokziby: 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
henrydadon:

My Brother it will be very callous to attribute every death with Buhari government. During Jonathan era it was almost an everyday blood bath with BH bombs going off everyday as well as the kaduna crises, the jos crises, itsekiri and ijaw communal fights, pipeline explosion, plane crash, generator fumes disasters killing families etc.

But the truth is people die everyday due to different circumstances but we dont hear or see it cos its being witnessed by others we've never seen. Since the advent of social media everybody has suddenly turned into a journalist of some sort. We now see millions of people posting sad news from their area. You may not live in the east but u know Peace Mass transport is a killer, u may not live in the north but u see victims of BH and so on.

it would interest u to know that New York once celebrated a day without a violent crime. Meaning No day passes by in the city of New York of just 8.4 million people (just half Lagos state) without people reporting a case of stabbing, shooting or violently attacked etc. Now subject the whole Nigeria of over 180 million in the same scenario, how impossible will it not be to be reading devastating stories every day.

Refs: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9710488/New-Yorks-beautiful-day-as-24-hours-pass-without-a-single-violent-crime.html

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-20536201

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS / Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) / Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.