Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen (38363 Views)

Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons / Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) / Photos Egypt Palm Sunday Explosion That Killed 37 & Injuring 95 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by omodave(m): 6:30am On Apr 11, 2017
airmark:

That was my first concern too, until i read them. The problem we have is, we dont find time to research into what is making these terrorists do what they are doing. The hadith also explains in details the life of mohammed that these terrorists are getting inspiration from. Thats why until all these satanic books go into extinction, the whole world will not rest. Those id.iots will continue to cause monumental havocs reading those materials.
... .

Thanks boss.... Now i know why they are always agressive shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 11, 2017
airmark:

First educate yourself with these verses. When you are through i will serve you the stories of muhammed by bukhari, that will make a sane muslim have a rethink.

"kill the unbelievers wherever you find them. koran 2:191.
war on the infidels(non believers of islam) living in your neighbourhood. koran 9 :123.
when opportunity arises, kill the infidel wherever you catch them. koran 9:5
Any religion aside islam is not acceptable. koran 3 : 85.
The jews and christians are pervert,fight them. koran 9 : 30
Kill people who criticise allah or do mischief(non believers of islam). koran 5 :33.
The unbelievers are stupid,urge the muslims to fight them. koran 8 :65.
Muslims must not take the infidels as friends. koran 3: 28.
Terrorise and behead those who believed in scriptures other than quaran. koran 8 :12&13
Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorise the infidel. koran 8 :60.

Hello all these verses were quoted wrongly and contextually.For example the in first verse 2:191

The verse in question is one that was revealed during a war scenario. There was a pact that the Muslims had made with the non-Muslims at that time and that pact was violated. This had led to war. Like you know, during those days- war tended to be more honorable and was fought in battlefields, not cities and towns where women and children lived. This verse is akin to an army general commanding his soldiers to "Kill the Enemy" or "Fire on sight". It is a battle cry, not a general direction to kill any non-Muslim or person who disagrees with you at anytime. It is war specific.

Do not be blind folded by a verse without knowing the object of the verse.

For example in King James version,Jesus commanded those who do not follow him should be killed...

"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.” (Luke 19:27 KJV)

So bro be of the literates okay.

Hope this helps
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by airmark(m): 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
Upnepaa:

Yes It is indeed the qu'ran,but u know what
You are ignorant about Islam,As in you know absolutely nothing about Islam. You need enlightenment.

This guy is ridiculous. I am ignorant yet giving you verses from your quran that negate the deceitful peaceful mantra we hear about mohammed. If you need more convincing stuffs from bukhari, i can send to your email.

Upnepaa:

undecided undecided -\

This guy sha!!!

Please when naming satanic books please kindly erase Quran outta it.
With all these Your blackmailing,
Why is It that the Jews and the idol worshippers named him Al Amin(The trust worthy) During his lifetime?

Until his death,the non Muslims kept many of their belongings in his care? Even though they have many other options around them,why is it that it was a prophet preaching violence (according to you) that they kept as accomplice ??

This is funny. I have lived among the hausa locals before. I kept my stuffs with them because they were truthful and very nice. Would that stop them from killing the infidels when they could prefer to kill me and be at peace with allah, with 72 virgins in paradise ? Come on. Do you even know a jew poisoned mohammed before he died ? This is not blackmailing, most of you dont read your qurans and hadiths, thats your problems or you read, just trying to play taqqiya.

danjumakolo:

[s]Hello all these verses were quoted wrongly and contextually.For example the in first verse 2:191

The verse in question is one that was revealed during a war scenario. There was a pact that the Muslims had made with the non-Muslims at that time and that pact was violated. This had led to war. Like you know, during those days- war tended to be more honorable and was fought in battlefields, not cities and towns where women and children lived. This verse is akin to an army general commanding his soldiers to "Kill the Enemy" or "Fire on sight". It is a battle cry, not a general direction to kill any non-Muslim or person who disagrees with you at anytime. It is war specific.

For example in King James version,Jesus commanded those who do not follow him should be killed...

"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.” (Luke 19:27 KJV)

Hope this helps[/s]

You would have done yourself a lot of good not to quote bible to justify the ills in your books. Let's assume Jesus words there were not parables, to a brilliant muslim, he will ask you, if bible supports killing, must quran follow suit ? Is it not supposed to correct the errors in the bible? Find time to read the history of mohammed, who allah instructed you to follow his ways. If you are not evil, you will prefer to be an atheist.
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
airmark:

This guy is ridiculous. I am ignorant yet giving you verses from your quran that negate the deceitful peaceful mantra we hear about mohammed. If you need more convincing stuffs from bukhari, i can send to your email.

This is funny. I have lived among the hausa locals before. I kept my stuffs with them because they were truthful and very nice. Would that stop them from killing the infidels when they could prefer to kill me and be at peace with allah, with 72 virgins in paradise ? Come on. Do you even know a jew poisoned mohammed before he died ? This is not blackmailing, most of you dont read your qurans and hadiths, thats your problems or you read, just trying to play taqqiya.

You would have done yourself a lot of good not to quote bible to justify the ills in your books. Let's assume Jesus words there were not parables, to a brilliant muslim, he will ask you, if bible supports killing, must quran follow suit ? Is it not supposed to correct the errors in the bible? Find time to read the history of mohammed, who allah instructed you to follow his ways. If you are not evil, you will prefer to be an atheist.

Bla bla bla....I just quoted you a verse which you wrongly misinterpreted... Address my point and stop blabbing ooops.Don't climb the Internet wasting your time and crawling for Jewish misinterpretations on the Quran..

Hope this helps
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Upnepaa(m): 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
[quote author=airmark post=55444336]

First educate yourself with these verses. When you are through i will serve you the stories of muhammed by bukhari, that will make a sane muslim have a rethink.

kill the unbelievers wherever you find them. koran 2:191.
You see This why I said you are ignorant,Yes The verse is in the holy Quran,but is Allah referring to every Muslims certainly not, He was referring to the Muslims during the lifetime of prophet Muhammad(S A W),who were facing severe persecution.

war on the infidels(non believers of islam) living in your neighbourhood. koran 9 :123.
Same as the reason above,Allah is not referring to any Muslim living at present,talkless of Boko haram,ISIS et Al who are not even Muslims.

when opportunity arises, kill the infidel wherever you catch them. koran 9:5
not to us as well, shecow and his cohorts are using this mischievously and for other purposes different from religion

Any religion aside islam is not acceptable. koran 3 : 85.
Yes!!! But does that incite violence in any way

The Jews and christians are pervert,fight them. koran 9 : 30
He was talking to the Christians of those times,not to you ,Christian of nowadays.

Kill people who criticise allah or do mischief(non believers of islam). koran 5 :33.
The unbelievers are stupid,urge the muslims to fight them. koran 8 :65.
Muslims must not take the infidels as friends. koran 3: 28.
Terrorise and behead those who believed in scriptures other than quaran. koran 8 :12&13
Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorise the infidel. koran 8 :60.
Same as the above,u see bro,even if you are an Arab,and u bag a doctorate degree in Arabic, you still can't interprete the meanings of the Quran if you don't educate yourself about the knowledge.You see Your mistakes,.
Stop !!!
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by ikennaj44: 7:50am On Apr 13, 2017
its high time we start telling ourselves the truth. there's nothing like moderate Muslims or moderate islam in the Al-Quran, Muslim is Muslim and islam is islam. what we carefully deduced from quran and ahadith is that, Islamic prophet Muhammad divided his followers into two categories. namely, Muslims and hypocrites, thus Muslims VS hypocrites.
*Muslims are those who copy every Muhammad's footsteps without shying away from any, they hold Muhammad's al-sunnah tightly, they are Muslims first before ethnicity Eg. Arab Muslims, hausa Muslims and their boko brothers, ISIS, al-qaedas, Talibans, al-shabab, etc
*hypocrites are those who called themselves Muslims only in their lips, not in heart, in short they grow goose-bumps about sunnah(I.e Muhammad deeds) and shy away from it. these sect of people will support Islamic reform, which is against islam and quran. Eg they are their ethnic group first before being Muslims ______
so all Muslims have terror tendency, they only need courageous muhajideen to awaken the terror in them.
these hypocrites are the ones indirectly making our societies vulnerable, they defend Islam even though they are not considered Muslims in Islamic standard, they also face persecution from Muslims
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Murtadd4Christ: 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
danjumakolo:

Hello all these verses were quoted wrongly and contextually.For example the in first verse 2:191

Hope this helps

It just challenges the mind how muslims can deduce that Luke 19 refers to Jesus claiming to kill. First of all muslims the bible is not to be read like the islamic one liner quran whos verses and surahs are erratic and not even in proper order. Here Jesus is clearly talking about a king who said... "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them-bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”

This is what happens when muslims use ONE verse to try and justify their falsehood. Read from verse 11 and see how your claim false flat.

Luke 19:11-27
The Parable of the Ten Minas
11 While they were listening to this, he went on to tell them a parable, because he was near Jerusalem and the people thought that the kingdom of God was going to appear at once. 12
He said: “A MAN of noble birth went to a distant country to have HIMSELF appointed king and then to return. 13 So HE called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas.[ a ] ‘Put this money to work,’ he said, ‘until I come back.’
14 “But his subjects HATED him and sent a delegation after him to say, ‘We don’t want this man to be our king.’
15 “He was made king, however, and returned home. Then he sent for the servants to whom he had given the money, in order to find out what they had gained with it.
16 “The first one came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned ten more.’
17 “‘Well done, my good servant!’ his master replied. ‘Because you have been trustworthy in a very small matter, take charge of ten cities.’
18 “The second came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned five more.’
19 “His master answered, ‘You take charge of five cities.’
20 “Then another servant came and said, ‘Sir, here is your mina; I have kept it laid away in a piece of cloth. 21 I was afraid of you, because you are a hard man. You take out what you did not put in and reap what you did not sow.’
22 “His master replied, ‘I will judge you by your own words, you wicked servant! You knew, did you, that I am a hard man, taking out what I did not put in, and reaping what I did not sow? 23
Why then didn’t you put my money on deposit, so that when I came back, I could have collected it with interest?’
24 “Then he said to those standing by, ‘Take his mina away from him and give it to the one who has ten minas.’
25 “‘Sir,’ they said, ‘he already has ten!’
26 “HE REPLIED, ‘I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what they have will be taken away. 27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”

So bro let me use your own words against you "Do not be blind folded by a verse without knowing the object of the verse."
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Murtadd4Christ: 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
madridguy:
This is a very sad situation. Many bad elements are just there to tarnish the good name of Islam. Let live and let others live as there is no compulsion in ISLAM.

Islam prohibits terrorism. Islam prohibits a Muslim from attacking innocent people.

Also, Islam does not support terrorism under any circumstances. Terrorism goes against every principle in Islam. If a Muslim engages in terrorism, he is not following Islam. He may be wrongly using the name of Islam for political or financial gain.

Islam does not have a good name at all. Unless of course raping slaves and young girls is good. Unless of course committing halaal whoredom and making bastards in islam is good. No thanks muslim islam has no good, just pure evil

Narrated Ibn Muhairiz: I saw Abu Said and asked him about coitus interruptus. Abu Said said, "WE WENT with Allah's Apostle, in the Ghazwa of Barli Al- Mustaliq and WE captured some of the 'Arabs as captives, AND the long SEPERATION from OUR WIVES was pressing US hard and WE wanted to practice coitus interruptus. We asked Allah's Apostle (whether it was permissible). He said, "It is better for you not to do so. No soul, (that which Allah has) destined to exist, up to the Day of Resurrection, but will definitely come, into existence." Sahih Bukhari 3:46:718
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Niyi53(m): 10:04am On Apr 15, 2017
x12345678x:

Niyi my friend, are u an Amadiyya Muslim? If so den I have sad news for u...mainstream Islam considers u apostates..they hate u cuz ur too peaceful..infact in December an Amadiyya shop owner was slaughtered in England by fellow Muslim who by the way had to travel all the way from Ireland. He was applauded for his holy murder by most of the mainstream Muslims. Now I dint want to take u on ur "show me where the quoran teaches violence" because am shocked that ur gonna say somfyn like dat(its too lazy)...if u had told me dat the violent verses are taken out of context then I can understand with u....but coming here to say dey don't exist??....niyi stop am oo

Bro, i really appreciate you. However, that isnt a sad news for they considering someone to be an apostate is their attitude. They have passed verdicts of disbelief against themselves. We the Ahmadiyya Community, arent moved a bit by their actions since Allah is pleased with us.
With regards to the killing of an Ahmadi brother in the UK, bro thats 0.005% of the killings that has and is been done of the Ahmadis, and i believe if you get to know about it, you would be greatly shocked. In 2010 two of our mosques in Lahore were bombed (by suicide bombers) and over 85 ppl killded on a friday during service. Last year abou 8 women incluing a very young child were burnt to death.... and just about last 2 weeks, one was murdered in Pakistan. I cant narrate it all (the ones i get to know about. There are many more which i am not even aware of). Presently in Algeria, the Govt is against the Ahmadiyya community and are making every effort to crack it down because according to them we are "terrorists groups". But its all political.
As for the "existence of the verse", i would say there are no "violent verses" rather the verses have been misconstrued to be violent
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by mrikenna002: 10:23am On Apr 15, 2017
the best way to solve your financial problem, see details below

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Niyi53(m): 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
lagostokd:

Islam taught that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences." Let's check through some texts in the Qur'an as requested by you

Quran (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.

Quran (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves" against danger, meaning that there are times when a Muslim should appear friendly to non-Muslims, even though they should not feel that way..

Quran (9:3) - "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..." The dissolution of oaths with the pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway. (The next verse refers only to those who have a personal agreement with Muhammad as individuals - see Ibn Kathir (vol 4 , p 49)

Quran (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who had to "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Quran (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts"

Quran (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara , which literally means 'deceit'. If Allah is supremely deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21 )

Muslims are allowed to lie to non-muslims in order to defeat them.

There are several forms:

Taqiyya - Saying something that isn't true as it relates to the Muslim identity.

Kitman - Lying by omission. An example would be when Muslim apologists quote only a fragment of verse 5:32 (that if anyone kills "it shall be as if he had killed all mankind" ) while neglecting to mention that the rest of the verse (and the next) mandate murder in undefined cases of "corruption" and "mischief."

Tawriya - Intentionally creating a false impression.

Muruna - 'Blending in' by setting aside some practices of Islam or Sharia in order to advance others.

16:106 “Whoso disbelieves in Allah after he has believed -save him who is forced to make a declaration of disbelief while his heart finds peace in faith -but such as open their breast to disbelief, on them is Allah’s wrath; and for them is decreed a severe punishment”
Please, what is it that is stated here that states that one can be “compelled” to tell lies for “the propagation” of the faith?
Quran (3:28) “Let not the believers take disbelievers for friends in preference to believers – and whoever does that has no connection with Allah – except that you guard yourselves fully against them. And Allah cautions you against His punishment; and to Allah is the returning”
Muslims are warned to be on their guard against the plots and machinations of disbelievers. The expression, “except that you guard yourselves fully against them”, refers not to the power of the enemy but to his cunning of which Muslims should always be on their guard.
Quran (9:3) “And this is a proclamation from Allah and His Messenger to the people on the day of the Greater Pilgrimage, that Allah is clear of the idolaters, and so is His Messenger. So if you repent, it will be better for you; but if you turn away, then know that you cannot frustrate the plan of Allah. And give tidings of a painful punishment to those who disbelieve.”
(9:4) “Except those of the disbelievers with whom you have entered into a treaty and who have not subsequently failed you in anything nor aided anyone against you. So fulfill to these the treaty you have made with them till their term. Surely, Allah loves those who are righteous.”
You can take up the Quran and read for yourself, then present your objections again.
Quran (40:28) “And a believing man from among the people of PHAROAH, who kept hidden his faith, said, “will you slay a man because he says, ‘My Lord is Allah,’ while he has also brought you clear proofs from your Lord? And if he be a liar, on him will be the sin of his lie; but if he is truthful, then some of that which he threatens you with will, surely, befall you. Certainly, Allah guides not one who exceeds the bounds and is a great liar;”
“Katama” if studied would be found to have basically two meanings:
1. That one conceals something
2. That it cannot be manifested by a person. Something which was to be manifested cannot be manifested due to not having the ability, that is your disposition is such that it cannot do so
From this meaning it is clear that there is not the least indication of telling lies!
Quran (2:225) “Allah will not call you to account for such of your oaths as are vain, but He will call you to account for what your hearts have earned. And Allah is Most Forgiving, Forbearing”
Taking an oath is a serious matter, but some men are in the habit of swearing without meaning anything. Such oaths as are taken thoughtlessly or as a matter of habit or those taken in a sudden fit of anger do not call for expiation.
Quran (3:54) “And Jesus’s enemies planned and Allah also planned, and Allah is the best of Planners.”
https://www.alislam.org/quran/view/?page=406&region=E1
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by x12345678x: 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
Niyi53:

Bro, i really appreciate you. However, that isnt a sad news for they considering someone to be an apostate is their attitude. They have passed verdicts of disbelief against themselves. We the Ahmadiyya Community, arent moved a bit by their actions since Allah is pleased with us.
With regards to the killing of an Ahmadi brother in the UK, bro thats 0.005% of the killings that has and is been done of the Ahmadis, and i believe if you get to know about it, you would be greatly shocked. In 2010 two of our mosques in Lahore were bombed (by suicide bombers) and over 85 ppl killded on a friday during service. Last year abou 8 women incluing a very young child were burnt to death.... and just about last 2 weeks, one was murdered in Pakistan. I cant narrate it all (the ones i get to know about. There are many more which i am not even aware of). Presently in Algeria, the Govt is against the Ahmadiyya community and are making every effort to crack it down because according to them we are "terrorists groups". But its all political.
As for the "existence of the verse", i would say there are no "violent verses" rather the verses have been misconstrued to be violent
I feel ur pain bro. Stay peaceful the world will come to appreciate ur faith.blessings

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by lagostokd: 7:14am On Apr 16, 2017
Niyi53:

16:106 “Whoso disbelieves in Allah after he has believed -save him who is forced to make a declaration of disbelief while his heart finds peace in faith -but such as open their breast to disbelief, on them is Allah’s wrath; and for them is decreed a severe punishment”
Please, what is it that is stated here that states that one can be “compelled” to tell lies for “the propagation” of the faith?
Quran (3:28) “Let not the believers take disbelievers for friends in preference to believers – and whoever does that has no connection with Allah – except that you guard yourselves fully against them. And Allah cautions you against His punishment; and to Allah is the returning”
Muslims are warned to be on their guard against the plots and machinations of disbelievers. The expression, “except that you guard yourselves fully against them”, refers not to the power of the enemy but to his cunning of which Muslims should always be on their guard.
Quran (9:3) “And this is a proclamation from Allah and His Messenger to the people on the day of the Greater Pilgrimage, that Allah is clear of the idolaters, and so is His Messenger. So if you repent, it will be better for you; but if you turn away, then know that you cannot frustrate the plan of Allah. And give tidings of a painful punishment to those who disbelieve.”
(9:4) “Except those of the disbelievers with whom you have entered into a treaty and who have not subsequently failed you in anything nor aided anyone against you. So fulfill to these the treaty you have made with them till their term. Surely, Allah loves those who are righteous.”
You can take up the Quran and read for yourself, then present your objections again.
Quran (40:28) “And a believing man from among the people of PHAROAH, who kept hidden his faith, said, “will you slay a man because he says, ‘My Lord is Allah,’ while he has also brought you clear proofs from your Lord? And if he be a liar, on him will be the sin of his lie; but if he is truthful, then some of that which he threatens you with will, surely, befall you. Certainly, Allah guides not one who exceeds the bounds and is a great liar;”
“Katama” if studied would be found to have basically two meanings:
1. That one conceals something
2. That it cannot be manifested by a person. Something which was to be manifested cannot be manifested due to not having the ability, that is your disposition is such that it cannot do so
From this meaning it is clear that there is not the least indication of telling lies!
Quran (2:225) “Allah will not call you to account for such of your oaths as are vain, but He will call you to account for what your hearts have earned. And Allah is Most Forgiving, Forbearing”
Taking an oath is a serious matter, but some men are in the habit of swearing without meaning anything. Such oaths as are taken thoughtlessly or as a matter of habit or those taken in a sudden fit of anger do not call for expiation.
Quran (3:54) “And Jesus’s enemies planned and Allah also planned, and Allah is the best of Planners.”
https://www.alislam.org/quran/view/?page=406&region=E1

It's either you don't really understand my previous post or you just decided to ignore the facts thereby aligning with Islamic sactioned lies.
I will only re-comment on the 1st and last Qur'an passage quoted above. Let him that have ear hear!
Qur'an 16:106 “Whoso disbelieves in Allah after he has believed [b] (save him who is forced to make a declaration of disbelief while his heart finds peace in faith) [/b]but such as open their breast to disbelief, on them is Allah’s wrath; and for them is decreed a severe punishment”

The bolded in parentheses showed that Islam permits Muslims to lie under some circumstances when he his forced i.e in the event that the Muslim is captured; he can deny his faith to save his life
This is your quote
Here's the original quote
[3:54] They plotted and schemed, but so did Allah, and Allah is the best schemer.

Like I mentioned earlier, the Arabic word used for scheme (or plot) in this verse is makara , which literally means 'deceit'.

Muslims may appear very sincere; in fact, they are sincere, when they lie for their own protection or in the cause of Islam. They have permission to lie

They will lie to make Islam more attractive to potential converts as they speak of “no compulsion in religion” while neglecting the violent verses against Christians and Jews.

Muslims have no hope for eternal salvation without their good works, so they must keep working to advance Islam. If a few lies will accomplish that goal, then lying is not bad but good. If they can get good publicity for Islam by lying, then lying is acceptable, even desirable.

The Muslim is earning his way to heaven by lying to a non-Muslim.

Unlike Christians who are saved once for all by the grace of God through faith in Christ’s propitiatory death and resurrection, no Muslim knows for sure if his works are good enough for Heaven. The only Muslim who knows for sure that his eternal destiny is secure and he will drop into a delightful garden filled with 72 virgins (Houri) on soft green cushions is the one who dies while frustrating or killing unbelievers in Islam.
The lie about Houri and sex in heaven (as if humans will be in bodily form in heaven) is another topic entirely.
Brother, please stop defending lies; embrace truth today and let the Truth set you free
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by greatcrown: 4:50pm On May 26, 2017
celestialAgent:
A church in NORTHERN EGYPT is where it happened. And I want to believe you understand what religion dominates the north.

Is it about the religion that dominate the north or the constitution of the country?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Finland Plans To Build Barriers On Its Border With Russia / Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures) / President Al Bashir “escapes” From South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.