Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen (38358 Views)

Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons / Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) / Photos Egypt Palm Sunday Explosion That Killed 37 & Injuring 95 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Ofemmanu1: 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
U don't understand, evil people wanted to control the world and have conquered all religions except islam of is obstacle to them so, they wanted to defeat islam by all means that is the y they re islam's name to commit evil so u can join them to fight muslims
youre not totally wrong but islam itself is a blood suckin demon

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by odoss(m): 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
Islam a religion of devil
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by nathdim: 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
iliyande:
Christians are suffering worldwide
why should they suffer the five most powerful countries in the world are Christian dominated countries
I think the Muslims are showing signs of inferiority
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Ogalanyachieze: 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

I don't share your optimism about the UN. Only question now is when it will be kicked out of the US to start its eventual demise.
neither do i have any optimism bout them but are not speaking out enough
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Adebowale89(m): 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
we told them to educate themselves and restructure the law of this their religion of peace but they almost tear me in pieces in other thread

those people need to sensitize themselves. their criminality is even making Satan to fear them

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by eunisam: 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
Destined2win:
There is no peace for the wicked. That's why they are all about killing

who is the wicked, the killer or the killed?
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Ogalanyachieze: 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
U don't understand, evil people wanted to control the world and have conquered all religions except islam of is obstacle to them so, they wanted to defeat islam by all means that is the y they re islam's name to commit evil so u can join them to fight muslims
my guy chop shit you hear.
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by weyab: 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
lol grin Defeat all religion except islam? Tel me u re jokin. Or u giv me wat u tak mak i taste. Abegi ur talk dull bro

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by weyab: 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
Ur ans is "history". When u read history about reason y real xtians were persecuted and defeated by west then u wl know y and that not muslims that is killin u
seems u fail ur history cos non defeat christianity.
Or u wan to tel me turkey turn over to islam is plan by islam thus islam killed?
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by weyab: 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
Niyi53:

it was not, isn't, and would never be Islam. Islam is absolutely free from what they are attributing to it. those who commit such acts can never be true Muslims.

"a religion which does not inculcate universal compassion is no religion at all. Similarly, a human being without the faculty of compassion is no human at all." ( https://www.alislam.org/library/books/Message-of-Peace.pdf )
hia nawa. U didnt hiv any ans to d question abegi
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by gabrielniy(m): 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
airmark:

The emboldened is the usual lame defence. You see muslims mentioning hitler, when trying to wriggle out of the ignominy their religion has brought on them. Was bosnian genocide carried out for jesus? Did hitler kill because of christ, shouting halleluyah? These are questions your likes wont answer. Sahih bukhari (authentic hadith) explains why islam permits terror on infidels, as muhammed performed it to the brim.

Your likes in what context? It's obvious you didn't get my point.
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Ophilabraham: 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=madridguy post=55406125]This is a very sad situation. Many bad elements are just there to tarnish the good name of Islam. Let live and let others live as there is no compulsion in ISLAM.

Islam prohibits terrorism. Islam prohibits a Muslim from attacking innocent people.

Also, Islam does not support terrorism under any circumstances. Terrorism goes against every principle in Islam. If a Muslim engages in terrorism, he is not following Islam. He may be wrongly using the name of Islam for political or financial gain.

Oga ade shut up!! What nonesense is that!!! Islam means peace,, islam means dat,,, abeg just shut up.... Tell me why they don't go in the name of christianity to commit violence,,,, tell me!

Ah may God be with people that are involve to quickly av a good rethink that their religion is not the way forward!!
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by celestialAgent(m): 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
akaahs:

u need brain default setting.
Okay!

Please kindly fly to Libia or Iraq, then mount a loud speaker proclaiming yourself as a christian there. But just incase you are too broke to fly, you might consider going to Maiduguri.

But in whatever you do, remember the bible says: Heaven help those who help themselves.
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by gabrielniy(m): 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
lagostokd:

I get surprised most times when people attribute poverty, unemployment, and other similar drawbacks to be the root cause of terrorism even though this view has been repeatedly contradicted.
A little research will attest to the fact that a whole lot of IS members are well educated and even enlightened. Ahmad Said Sheikh, for instance, who orchestrated the abduction and murder of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl, hailed from an affluent family, and studied at the renowned London School of Economics. Mohamed Atta, one of the ringleaders of the September 11 attacks, was a successful architect. The underwear bomber Umar Abdulmutallab is also well read and from an affluent family.
My brother, no amount of poverty and illiteracy can make a man blow up himself and other people.
The motive behind terrorism is the same for all Islamic group and until civilised people are bold enough to address this motive; the world will continue to be under the siege of Islamic terrorism

We can go on pin pointing few educated ones here and there, the fact still remains that the lack of quality education goes hand in hand with terrorism too. If the bulk of citizens are properly educated, it would be easier. Take the northern part of Nigeria as an example. The sole blame is not on illiteracy, but it's a factor. The fight against it must be taken above religious beliefs. I have no objection against your points.
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by annunaki2(m): 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
By ur post, u re the ignorant because u think u can stop islam with ur comments not knowin that islam is unstopable

Kontinu deceiving yourself, Islam will surely self destruct if it is not crushed before then. The whole world is sick and tired of Islamic tyranny and the politically correct western leaders that are protecting Islam are being voted out. Very soon even you will be ashamed to call yourself a muslim.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by terimakasih(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
If only father Abraham. Waited for the promise child through mama sarah. the world will be at peace cry cry

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Niyi53(m): 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
weyab:
hia nawa. U didnt hiv any ans to d question abegi

take it or not. Islam never advocates terrorism. its message and teaching has always been that of peace.

the similitude is like that of a person who doesn't know how to drive. he gets into a very beautiful car, starts it and caused an accident. But the people instead of blaming the person began to blame the car!
that's exactly what you guys are doing against Islam.
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Rich4god(m): 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=YorubaMuslims post=55410669][/quote] hw this one take concern me...
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by guychidile: 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
Rip to the dead,get well quick to the wounded ones., the fight is not CHRISTAIN fight but Gods .,therefore God do as it pleases you.
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Rich4god(m): 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
Niyi53:

take it or not. Islam never advocates terrorism. its message and teaching has always been that of peace.

the similitude is like that of a person who doesn't know how to drive. he gets into a very beautiful car, starts it and caused an accident. But the people instead of blaming the person began to blame the car!
that's exactly what you guys are doing against Islam.

Bla bla blah.....

That's how u guys peacefully decapitated a woman in kofar ruwa Kano, for simple misunderstanding.
That's how innocent citizens in some northern states suffered just cos a journalist drew a cartoon of ur prophet in far away Denmark.
That how ur intellects threaten thunder wen one preacher wanted to burn ur holy book in America....

Shld I continue....

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by lagostokd: 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
gabrielniy:

We can go on pin pointing few educated ones here and there, the fact still remains that the lack of quality education goes hand in hand with terrorism too. If the bulk of citizens are properly educated, it would be easier. Take the northern part of Nigeria as an example. The sole blame is not on illiteracy, but it's a factor. The fight against it must be taken above religious beliefs. I have no objection against your points.

Well said brother...

It's a good one that you understood my points. The only education that can transform terrorist inclined Muslim to a civilised one is for them to be enlightened beyond their blood sucking religious book

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by x12345678x: 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
madridguy:
This is a very sad situation. Many bad elements are just there to tarnish the good name of Islam. Let live and let others live as there is no compulsion in ISLAM.

Islam prohibits terrorism. Islam prohibits a Muslim from attacking innocent people.

Also, Islam does not support terrorism under any circumstances. Terrorism goes against every principle in Islam. If a Muslim engages in terrorism, he is not following Islam. He may be wrongly using the name of Islam for political or financial gain.
Surah 9:29

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by lagostokd: 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
Niyi53:

true Muslims would never be like you. read the Quran to know the qualities of true Muslims.
if your attitude (good attitude) cannot make a non Muslim wish to be a Muslim, then you are still defective.
"Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to Allah's will) in Islam" (15:2)
You're right... true Muslim will never agree that Islam is not a peaceful religion. A true Muslim will always use al taqiya (Islamic sanctioned lies) to deceive the gullible.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by lagostokd: 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
Amenphx:
you guys should talk to your Imams to stop this hate speeches because that's where it all started. And also encourage your almajiris to study Quo ran. RIP to the victims and quick recovery to the injured.
al majiri are Qur'an students. abi which Qur'an u wan make dem read again

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Saintp(m): 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
You guys are disturbing yourself with this kind of argument. The question should be: When are where are the Islamic terrorists striking next? Who will be the next suicide bomber?

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by MarieSucre(f): 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
zainabxel:
Nawa o. You . oppress them, dominate them, and still hate that they are alive?

Are you a Muslim sister?
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by kingsman66(m): 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
Muslims Muslims Muslims!!!! how many times did I call u plp
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by x12345678x: 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
Niyi53:

true Muslims would never be like you. read the Quran to know the qualities of true Muslims.
if your attitude (good attitude) cannot make a non Muslim wish to be a Muslim, then you are still defective.
"Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to Allah's will) in Islam" (15:2)
Niyi are u telling me that all dis has nufyn to do with Islam and dia is nufyn inherently violent in d Koran and d hadiths dat make ppl all over the world who follow Islam to behave in this despicable manner?. I await ur answer thanks
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by phiszo(m): 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by x12345678x: 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
Niyi53:

my brother, it is NEVER islam , because Islam never taught such. to know about Islam, study the Holy Quran

It is a known trend all over the world dat the more devoted to Islam anyone gets...the higher the possibility that they turn violent.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by x12345678x: 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
Niyi53:

it was not, isn't, and would never be Islam. Islam is absolutely free from what they are attributing to it. those who commit such acts can never be true Muslims.

"a religion which does not inculcate universal compassion is no religion at all. Similarly, a human being without the faculty of compassion is no human at all." ( https://www.alislam.org/library/books/Message-of-Peace.pdf )

Niyi, who decides who a true Muslim is..you?.. who speaks for Islam you, the ayatollah or d Saudi royalty. Are you more versed in Islam compared to Muhammad ur prophet, bin laden or baghdadli...all proponents of violence and terrorism. Niyi it isn't a coincidence dat ppl from every corner of this world with different cultures suddenly start behaving in dis belligerent manner once Islam and d Koran effect their lives. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by x12345678x: 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
Upnepaa:

So if a blood sucking group come together and named themselves "Christianity state" will you acknowledge them that they are Christians

We've told you that all these terrorist groups have nothing to do with islam,we disowned them,There ideologies have nothing to do with Islam,but due to your hatreness you still stick with the falsehood

Between you and Muhammad who calls for the slaughter of infidels, apostates, gays, jews,....the list is endless. ...Who speaks for Islam? Since wh does a Nigerian know Islam better than the ayatollah, the Saudi royalty, osama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) / Finland Plans To Build Barriers On Its Border With Russia / Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.