Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Why Are These Muslim Countries So Peaceful? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Are These Muslim Countries So Peaceful? (5763 Views)

Islam Is A Peaceful Religion With Those Who Are Peaceful / Top 10 Most Richest Muslim Countries In The World / Security And Peaceful Coexistence In Nigeria - Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are These Muslim Countries So Peaceful? by vedaxcool(m): 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
AbdelKabir:

As in ehn, I couldn't help but shake my head for him.....he is not consistent and quickly jump on issues without thinking.....

grin grin grin It is a damn if you do damn if you don't question betathings gave him. With a littke prodding he easily went to his vormit.

1 Like

Re: Why Are These Muslim Countries So Peaceful? by happney65: 10:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
vedaxcool:

https://www.nairaland.com/1195636/story-behind-avoid-getting-banned

Read the link above and you will shake your head at him even more. The link was the first instance of Christians pushing him to write rubbish on the Islam section

Seun is an Hypocrite..There is no doubt about that...Why dont you replicate such in christian section?I am saying this so that both religion would be given fair hearing even when i am not a Christian and i dont do religion...On Friday's Islamic topics make it to the front page likewise on sunday that is enough for both parties,why should i now have to accept one stupid declaration before i can make a post on an islamic topic?I am so so dissapointed in Him.I dont blame him sha,he does not like to aspire higher that is why he looks the way while tribalists have a field day on he's forum..Na make he no offend muslims na hin dey hin mind...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are These Muslim Countries So Peaceful? by balad009(f): 6:56am On Apr 12, 2017
Seun:

It means that you should be allowed to say such things. That your right to say such things should be defended by the government. There's no value in freedom of speech if it's only limited to things that won't offend anybody. Freedom of speech includes the freedom to offend. It is important because very often people are offended by the truth. And you can't have social progress if people aren't allowed to speak the truth.

We have the right to our own freedom but also the responsibility to protect others freedom. If one is selfish enough and all that matters is just your own rights, then freedom of speech is assured but freedom after speech can't be guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: Why Are These Muslim Countries So Peaceful? by veekid(m): 7:46am On Apr 12, 2017
happney65:

Seun is an Hypocrite..There is no doubt about that...Why dont you replicate such in christian section?I am saying this so that both religion would be given fair hearing even when i am not a Christian and i dont do religion...On Friday's Islamic topics make it to the front page likewise on sunday that is enough for both parties,why should i now have to accept one stupid declaration before i can make a post on an islamic topic?I am so so dissapointed in Him.I dont blame him sha,he does not like to aspire higher that is why he looks the way while tribalists have a field day on he's forum..Na make he no offend muslims na hin dey hin mind...
If I ban u now; Dem go say I'm wicked; this is the reason I ban pple o

2 Likes

Re: Why Are These Muslim Countries So Peaceful? by lfleak: 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
Always trying to twist things to satisfy his ego...

1 Like

Re: Why Are These Muslim Countries So Peaceful? by donnie(m): 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
Seun:

Nairaland is a private space. We have the right to kick you out if you don't follow our rules, just as you have the right to kick a guest out of your house if s/he says something you don't like. Just as a mosque has the right to kick out a pastor who comes into the mosque to preach. But we will not attack you physically or try to murder or jail you just because you criticized or made fun of our beliefs. We have no right to do that.

Yes, there should be exceptions to freedom of speech. It should be illegal to call for violent acts against anybody. It should be illegal to deliberately lie against an innocent person to ruin that person's reputation, if a lawyer can prove that it was a deliberate lie. But it should not be illegal to insult or offend or provoke people. Nobody should have the right to not be insulted. No beliefs should have the privilege of not being criticised or mocked. People should be made to learn that, while they can't control what others say, they can and must control their reactions.

Seun,
The king of double standards...
As long as it keeps the traffic up and the money is guaranteed. undecided

Remove the restriction from this section first or put same on the christian section, then maybe I will have time to read your epistle.

1 Like

Re: Why Are These Muslim Countries So Peaceful? by oodua1stson: 11:36am On Apr 14, 2017
We all know most islamists are terrorists
Re: Why Are These Muslim Countries So Peaceful? by bg0074real(m): 9:55am On Apr 15, 2017
There are more of such countries. Oman is a very good example. Even there currency exchanges for $8! . They don't participate in world politics tho
Re: Why Are These Muslim Countries So Peaceful? by Seun(m): 10:01am On Apr 15, 2017
vedaxcool:
lolz grin grin so much laughter when you witness a grown man swallow his own word:talk about double speak with no shame whatsoever.

nairaland is a private forum controlled by who me? No you. It only follows that you practice what you preach .... if you really believe in this fairytale of freedom of speech you will atleast put it to practice in a place YOU have CONTROL over. Remember you used the same mouth of yours to claim freedom of speech in Europe is not perfect but yet lack the spine to practice it in a private forum owned by you. Such a shame. No one can take you seriously given how your words have no value whatsoever.
This is wrong but I don't have the energy to deconstruct it right now. When I do, I will. I think you misunderstand my position completely.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blessings Can Be Trials And Challenges, Blessings. / Can We Recant A Vow Or Oath? / Consequences Of Zina: A Grave Sin Requiring Repentance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.