Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . (2536 Views)

10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person / Ten Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person / Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by vedaxcool(m): 7:58am On Feb 14, 2013
Seun: The notice was proposed by Christian moderators to prevent Christians and Atheists from getting themselves banned when Muslim threads make the home page. I felt it was a fantastic idea and I implemented it as soon as I could. Now if you get banned in the Muslim section, you will have no one to blame but yourself. wink

As if this is the only section people get banned . . .

1 Like

Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by tpia5: 8:46am On Feb 14, 2013
who are these "christian" moderators?

1 Like

Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by MacDaddy01: 10:40am On Feb 14, 2013
tpia@:
who are these "christian" moderators?

I wonder. The whole thing smells fishy....like a tilapia smiley

1 Like

Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by MacDaddy01: 11:33am On Feb 14, 2013

6 Likes

Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by deols(f): 1:25pm On Feb 14, 2013
and they blame the wrong people for it.

I am not a fan of it. Nigerians would more likely do what you ask them not to do
Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by olawalebabs(m): 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2013
Being an actor to the process that led to the WARNING, I think many options were brought to the front burner about the issue, think the warning is fair enough. Moreover, I see no reason for poster to post just to incite hatred among people (the common practice here).
Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2013
This warning is cool cuz of types of peeps here on NL!
Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by tpia5: 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2013
MacDaddy01:

I wonder. The whole thing smells fishy....like a tilapia smiley

what's a tilapia?
Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by MacDaddy01: 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2013
tpia@:

what's a tilapia?

Long form of tpia

2 Likes

Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2013
seun is very smart. He gave a further explanation as to why the caption was made.

If i were a muslim, i would really feel bad about my religion

1 Like

Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by MacDaddy01: 7:54pm On Feb 14, 2013
toba: seun is very smart. He gave a further explanation as to why the caption was made.

lol....Did you notice how vedaxcool failed to quote the sweetest part?

Seun:
There is no Christian and Atheist forum. We believe Christians and atheists can debate themselves without resorting to violence.
https://www.nairaland.com/1195331/avoid-being-banned-please-ensure#14308179

1 Like

Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by olawalebabs(m): 7:54pm On Feb 14, 2013
toba: seun is very smart. He gave a further explanation as to why the caption was made.

felt bad, have you forgotten that famous quote by Mahtma Ghandi?
Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by truthman2012(m): 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2013
Why do you have to ban anybody for saying anything against islam? Aren't you muslims saying a lot against christianity? Is anyone banned?

Banning people for expressing their opinion is a way of avoiding the truth. Knowing the truth is the best for anybody as ignorance is no excuse. I don't think it is reasonable for anyone to love his religion more than his own soul by looking away from the truth.

Why do people practice religion? Is it not to have rest for their souls after this world. Heaven and Hell are as real as the life we are living.

Ask those in hell, I'm sure they will tell you they regret coming to this world talkless of the religion they practice in the world. Coming to this world is a risk of hell but we have come already. How we avoid the risk depends on us.

No Nigerian is a relative of Jesus or Muhammad. Even if our relatives would cause us to go to hell, it is better we do away with such a relative. If anybody, I mean anybody (including my mother and father) promises me a second in hell, I will run away from her/him because nobody will help anybody in hell.

A moment in hell is unbearable and longer than many years on earth. Somebody who promises me hell (such a severe punishment) meant for God's enemies does not love me.

The fact is that you never can see or know the truth if your mind is made up on any matter. A muslim preacher said on TV that to succeed you need many enemies. This is very true. Why, because they will accuse you of your faults and this will enable you to sit up and amend. You need criticisms to discover yourself.

2 Likes

Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by tpia5: 1:05am On Feb 15, 2013
MacDaddy01:

Long form of tpia

you either offended your english teacher or your english teacher offended you, hence your difficulties in understanding syntax and structure.

one or both of you should ask the other for forgiveness as well as a refund.
Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by MacDaddy01: 1:33am On Feb 15, 2013
tpia@:

you either offended your english teacher or your english teacher offended you, hence your difficulties in understanding syntax and structure.

one or both of you should ask the other for forgiveness as well as a refund.

Calm down. You sound butthurt cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by deols(f): 7:02am On Feb 15, 2013
truthman2012: Why do you have to ban anybody for saying anything against islam? Aren't you muslims saying a lot against christianity? Is anyone banned?

Banning people for expressing their opinion is a way of avoiding the truth. Knowing the truth is the best for anybody as ignorance is no excuse. I don't think it is reasonable for anyone to love his religion more than his own soul by looking away from the truth.

Why do people practice religion? Is it not to have rest for their souls after this world. Heaven and Hell are as real as the life we are living.

Ask those in hell, I'm sure they will tell you they regret coming to this world talkless of the religion they practice in the world. Coming to this world is a risk of hell but we have come already. How we avoid the risk depends on us.

No Nigerian is a relative of Jesus or Muhammad. Even if our relatives would cause us to go to hell, it is better we do away with such a relative. If anybody, I mean anybody (including my mother and father) promises me a second in hell, I will run away from her/him because nobody will help anybody in hell.

A moment in hell is unbearable and longer than many years on earth. Somebody who promises me hell (such a severe punishment) meant for God's enemies does not love me.

The fact is that you never can see or know the truth if your mind is made up on any matter. A muslim preacher said on TV that to succeed you need many enemies. This is very true. Why, because they will accuse you of your faults and this will enable you to sit up and amend. You need criticisms to discover yourself.

did you read the op at all?

did u realise it is something put there by the admin and not the people here?
direct your long story to Seun.
Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 15, 2013
deols:

did you read the op at all?

did u realise it is something put there by the admin and not the people here?
direct your long story to Seun.
No. the guy is right. Seun was very clever. 3 sects uses the entire Board. Christians, Muslims and atheists. Christians and atheist can live together peacefully but Muslims cant tolerate others, hence 'dont offend the intolerant' caption surfaced. Simple.
Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by deols(f): 8:05am On Feb 15, 2013
toba: No. the guy is right. Seun was very clever. 3 sects uses the entire Board. Christians, Muslims and atheists. Christians and atheist can live together peacefully but Muslims cant tolerate others, hence 'dont offend the intolerant' caption surfaced. Simple.

what peace are you talking about.

explain howbu av been coming to this section without being at peace

1 Like

Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 15, 2013
deols:

what peace are you talking about.

explain howbu av been coming to this section without being at peace
I personally have no issue posting here cos i have friends here. Since maclatunji became a mod, he turned violent and semi nuisance, banning pple at will.

Several mods directly accused tunji. Jesoul, manmustwac, etc are among those that criticise the overzealous chap. several members did same on how intolerant the chap is. Seun in his wisdom and in consonance with other mods decided to add the caption, all because of complaint against tunji. I know a couple mods that have been sacked for misconduct and if your co mod continues, the exit door would be opened for him

The thing is caused by tunji and only tunji. He should watch it, u're a mod now, removing him would be easy cos this section cant be left unpiloted owing to the exit of Jarus.

1 Like

Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 15, 2013
toba: I personally have no issue posting here cos i have friends here. Since maclatunji became a mod, he turned violent and semi nuisance, banning pple at will.

Several mods directly accused tunji. Jesoul, manmustwac, etc are among those that criticise the overzealous chap. several members did same on how intolerant the chap is. Seun in his wisdom and in consonance with other mods decided to add the caption, all because of complaint against tunji. I know a couple mods that have been sacked for misconduct and if your co mod continues, the exit door would be opened for him

The thing is caused by tunji and only tunji. He should watch it, u're a mod now, removing him would be easy cos this section cant be left unpiloted owing to the exit of Jarus.

Its always easy to be on the sidelines and criticize. I admire the job the mods are doing and you know how Nigerians can be very tough to handle. So best bet is to stick your laid down rules and never waiver.

However, doing this will make forumites label you stubborn , intolerant and what have you...but it dosen't change anything as long as the job is done. Worst thing you can ever think of is pleasing everyone.

1 Like

Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by MacDaddy01: 9:55am On Feb 15, 2013
mdsocks:

Its always easy to be on the sidelines and criticize. I admire the job the mods are doing and you know how Nigerians can be very tough to handle. So best bet is to stick your laid down rules and never waiver.

However, doing this will make forumites label you stubborn , intolerant and what have you...but it dosen't change anything as long as the job is done. Worst thing you can ever think of is pleasing everyone.

Shut up. angry

Are Jesoul, Manmustwacc and co not doing their jobs as mods? Do you hear people complaining about them the way they do about Maclatunji?

Is Maclatunji the only mod? You will hardly hear anyone from outside the religion section even complain about Jesoul or manmustwacc but maclatunji is known far and wide. I was even surprised when some politics and romance section guys were complaining about him,.

Sorry but Maclatunji has a very bad reputation. However, he has no care in the world for that. Afterall, any non-muslim is not a human being to him. If you think I am making this up, ask him if he said that he doesnt need any friend that is an unbeliever- in his own words!

1 Like

Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by olawalebabs(m): 9:59am On Feb 15, 2013
Toba, to be fair to Tunji, he tried his best in bringing sanity to this section. There are some nuisance (If allow to use the word) that find it hard to follow simple rule. There is no compulsion in religion, they always want to force their ideology down the throat of others, if you are not with them, you are against them.
Be sincere, how many Muslim do you see that abuse or incite hatred in the main religion section, none (to the best of my knowledge), but they abound here on islam section, using derogratory words on people and turn around to be accuse muslim of intolerant. Note that Islam as a religion does not allow for flexibility like others.
Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 15, 2013
MacDaddy01:

Shut up. angry

Are Jesoul, Manmustwacc and co not doing their jobs as mods? Do you hear people complaining about them the way they do about Maclatunji?

Is Maclatunji the only mod? You will hardly hear anyone from outside the religion section even complain about Jesoul or manmustwacc but maclatunji is known far and wide. I was even surprised when some politics and romance section guys were complaining about him,.

Sorry but Maclatunji has a very bad reputation. However, he has no care in the world for that. A[b]fterall, any non-muslim is not a human being to him. [/b]If you think I am making this up, ask him if he said that he doesnt need any friend that is an unbeliever- in his own words!

chai...where my fighting cloth dey?? cheesy cheesy

Anyways am not gonna edify your post with a lengthy response because you don't deserve it.

You seem not to understand simple english.. Where in my post did I single out tunji alone. I said "mods"??

Were you here when peeps where always complaining about sam milla, mukina2 and even jarus.

Go to the romance section and see what your fellow complainants have been saying about sexkillz..

It ain't an easy job , so cut them some slack dude... angry
Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by MacDaddy01: 10:09am On Feb 15, 2013
olawalebabs: Toba, to be fair to Tunji, he tried his best in bringing sanity to this section. There are some nuisance (If allow to use the word) that find it hard to follow simple rule. There is no compulsion in religion, they always want to force their ideology down the throat of others, if you are not with them, you are against them.
Be sincere, how many Muslim do you see that abuse or incite hatred in the main religion section, none (to the best of my knowledge), but they abound here on islam section, using derogratory words on people and turn around to be accuse muslim of intolerant. Note that Islam as a religion does not allow for flexibility like others.

Interpretation of the quoted comment from Olawalebabs

-Maclatunji stopped us from reading comments that are not islamic which I like
-Muslims are better than others because they dont abuse.

=============================

I will point you to two muslims who abuse and get away with it on the religion section;
-Vedaxcool
-F00028

There was lagosshia but he has been quiet since an embarrassing situation last year.

1 Like

Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by MacDaddy01: 10:13am On Feb 15, 2013
mdsocks:

Anyways am not gonna edify your post with a lengthy response because you don't deserve it.

You seem not to understand simple english.. Where in my post did I single out tunji alone. I said "mods"??

Were you here when peeps where always complaining about sam milla, mukina2 and even jarus.

Go to the romance section and see what your fellow complainants have been saying about sexkillz..

This thread is about the islam section and hence the mod, Maclatunji. If you had nothing to say in context why did you come here to defend all mods?

So in short, you have admitted that your comment had no significance to this thread.

Times have changed and there is only one rogue mod and that is the mac, the big mac; maclatunji. cool

1 Like

Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by Zhulfiqar1: 3:54pm On Feb 15, 2013
MacDaddy01:

There was lagosshia but he has been quiet since an embarrassing situation last year.

What "embarrassing" situation are you referring to? This is the thread and post Maclatunji used to arrogantly in humuliation ban LagosShia to this day:

https://www.nairaland.com/1107764/story-sunni-imam-shia-ayatollah/2#13067957

This forum is not an "Islam for Muslims Forum".it is a forum for confused,stubborn,arrogant,ignorant and lost Wahhabis,and their non-muslim counterparts who often display ignorance.in 2013,a time Sunni Muslims in India are taking to the streets in their millions to protest against the Saudi sponsored Wahhabi/Salafist ideology encroaching into the Sunni body:
http://www.islamicpluralism.org/2174/indian-muslims-march-in-protest-against-saudi

The best is to leave the forum to themselves.it will die a slow death in spite of the topics smuggled to the front page to fabricate traffic into the section.soon Maclatunji would see his handwork is futile as a result of excessive show of empty online power,something only done by people with complexes.as you can see,our (Shia Muslim) presence in the forum has decreased.leave them to play and ban themselves,when there's no one else for them to gang up against.

1 Like

Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by MacDaddy01: 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
Zhul-fiqar:

What "embarrassing" situation are you referring to? This is the thread and post Maclatunji used to arrogantly in humuliation ban LagosShia to this day:

https://www.nairaland.com/1107764/story-sunni-imam-shia-ayatollah/2#13067957

This forum is not an "Islam for Muslims Forum".it is a forum for confused,stubborn,arrogant,ignorant and lost Wahhabis,and their non-muslim counterparts who often display ignorance.in 2013,a time Sunni Muslims in India are taking to the streets in their millions to protest against the Saudi sponsored Wahhabi/Salafist ideology encroaching into the Sunni body:
http://www.islamicpluralism.org/2174/indian-muslims-march-in-protest-against-saudi

The best is to leave the forum to themselves.it will die a slow death in spite of the topics smuggled to the front page to fabricate traffic into the section.soon Maclatunji would see his handwork is futile as a result of excessive show of empty online power,something only done by people with complexes.as you can see,our (Shia Muslim) presence in the forum has decreased.leave them to play and ban themselves,when there's no one else for them to gang up against.

Oh, its now you want to tell the truth about Maclatunji? I reject you. When he was banning my azz, you supported him.

Now that he has humiliated you with the help of his lieutenant, Vedaxcool, you want to tell the truth about Maclatunji and his actions?

As for your last comment, I couldnt agree more with you more;

Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by vedaxcool(m): 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2013
mdsocks:

You would notice I did not waste my time answering certain posts! It is simply because arguing with a hypocrite is a sheer waste of time which I certainly refuse to engage in, Islam section is not the only section where people get banned, mac is not the only moderator people complain of, this same individuals hypocrite to the bone marrow cannot properly moderate their section in fact, . . . www.nairaland.com/1186759/hate-section.
The only reason there is an Islam section is because of the incompetence of those that moderated the religion section . . . I do not blame this hypocrites afterall the weakling that owns this site simply decides never to man up to doing what is right, just like a typical atheist, they do not live by any standards but simply dilly dally around as it suits their itch, did Seun ever place such warning to poster when the Garri controversy was on? No he simply banned any individual then who ask "How does this affect the price of Garri?" . . . Again this same weak individual locked up a thread simply because the igbos effectively threatened him to www.nairaland.com/1141505/shamefulness-politics-section-hall-shame this same thread he locked last place the president of this country in the hall of shame, yet when a spineless individual who lives by nothing decides to take a decision he follows he ignoble decision with ignorant and barely intelligent reasons, so again you should bother your self with this individuals ignorance and lack of values be clouding their judgment, the same individual would tolerate opening threads questioning another moderator moderation yet lack the gall to bear the same www.nairaland.com/1160687/frosb-muskeet-moderator-things and it is individuals like this that lead the vanguard in insisting on the Rubbish caption! I did warned of the this nonsense last year when people open threads blabbing their butt hurt about being banned by Mac, as I said clearly they are trying to undermine muslims by such actions now see the result, the last I check they are chanting no MUsLIM TOPIC MUST MaKe FRONT PAGE! Anyway that is ish if that is what ensures some of this rogue elements sleep well at night then so be!
Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by vedaxcool(m): 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2013
(0) (Follow)
Nairaland Forum Rules and
Regulations
by Seun(m): 11:35am On Jul 30, 2005
MISCELLANEOUS
- You may not bully a fellow
Nairalander. This applied to old
members too. Violation -> ban.
- Illegal actions are strictly
prohibited. This includes piracy,
cracking e.g. creating and
distributing trojans and viruses,
browsing cheats, etc. Nairaland
must not be used to break the law
- You may not post a link or an
advert or any topic more than once
- The use of multiple accounts
without explicit permission of the
forum administrator(s) is
prohibited .
- Manual signatures inserted in the
body of posts are not allowed. Use
the forum profile to insert
signatures .
- Affiliate links, questionable
investment schemes, MLM, HYIP, &
get-rich-quick schemes are not
allowed .
- Disturbing, disgusting, or
irritating pictures are not allowed.
Violation attracts a very harsh ban.
- It is a grievous offence to
announce the death of a Nairaland
member on the forum without the
admin's explicit approval
- Animated signatures, moving
signatures, or image signatures
more than 20 pixels tall are
forbidden .
- The location in your profile must
be the country, state or town you
currenty live in - if you're active .
- The invasion of another user's
privacy is now strictly prohibited -
example: posting a lady's full
name.
- Any attempt to bypass the word
censor is AGAINST forum rules and
will warrant a ban.
- Avoid posting using all capital
letters, not only are capital letters
difficult to read but they are
associated with shouting and
considered rude.
- Thou shalt not deliberately post
false information.
PROPER ENGLISH LANGUAGE ONLY
Please use standard, proper, and
clear English at all times when publicly
discussing topics on the Nairaland
Forum. If you must use other languages,
create a special topic for that language
in the culture section.
AIM FOR MAXIMUM CLARITY
Always aim for maximum clarity
when composing content for the
Nairaland, and try your best to adhere to
all of the widely acknowledged Internet
Posting Guidelines: avoid unecessary use
of all caps, punctuate properly, break
your posts into short paragraphs, use
clear English (no slangs), et cetera.
ALWAYS POST ON TOPIC
Off-topic posts will also be strictly
penalized! We want our forum to be
well-organized.
GOOD, DESCRIPTIVE TITLES FOR
NEW THREADS
Strive to choose the best possible
title for every thread. A descriptive
title gives the reader user a very strong,
accurate idea of what is actually being
discussed without being too long. A
really good title should be durable, i.e.
good for several months of discussion
(e.g. "Presidential Election 2007" instead
of "Chris Okotie drops out of the race" .
Don't be alarmed if a moderator
modifies the title of your new thread to
make it more descriptive, durable, and
compact.
NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC
FIGHTS
Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is
inevitable that disagreements with crop
up from time to time. Please be nice and
respectful to other members at all times
and do not resort to personal attacks,
false accusations, name-calling, and
other unproductive forms of
communication. If you are upset with
another member of the forum you must
settle the fight outside the forum. You
must not carry out any 'fights' on the
open forum. 'Fights' are not allowed.
NO SEXUALLY EXPLICIT OR HATEFUL
CONTENT
Please do not post any pictures,
multimedia content, or writing that is
sexually explicit (lewd, suggestive,
bawdy, dirty, love-related, filthy, gross,
hard core, immodest, indecent,
indelicate, lascivious, licentious,
naughty, obscene, off-color,
pornographic, X-rated, smutty,
suggestive). We will also not allow any
comments that promote hatred,
violence, or murder against any race,
ethnic or religion group, gender,
intimate orientation, person, et cetera.
PLEASE BE COOPERATIVE!
Nairaland is first of all a privately
owned website, then a discussion
forum. We strive to ensure that anything
published on our Nairaland.com domain
is up to a certain standard, and a
number of times we have to use our
discretion. Regardless of whether you
agree with administrative decisions or
not, we require you be fully
cooperative with us at all times, else
refrain from posting or sending
messages on the site. Disputes or
disagreements with the administrator(s)
must be handled privately.
And the most important rule is this:
don't do anything that annoys the
admin . Thanks a million!
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

Just got this reaction to the forum rules;

diluminati:

emphasis mine, i think there is a problem with the forum rules. thats the first time i'm reading that and all i can do is shake my head. there is no clarity here. guess we are all zombies abi

www.nairaland.com/1195331/avoid-being-banned-please-ensure/3#14333860#14333409

And this remains the fact, blaming one moderator for a law he had no hand in drafting and for section he had no leg in creating remains odious and very deplorable indeed, a lot people do not know the laws of nl, and a lot of moderators unfortunately moderate by their whim and not following the laid down regulations, singling out the Islam section in which every thread is given an opportunity to be fairly moderated and in which the moderator has remain consistent in maintaining order, at the demand of christian moderators who are not doing well in moderating their sections is very poor judgment indeed! At the end my intention in posting Seun comment is simply that when next individuals say to avoid being banned do not . . . We can point to them this thread and say we had no hand in it, it is a fellow christian(s)? who proposed the idea and a fellow atheist who implemented it!
Re: The Story Behind -to Avoid Getting Banned . . . by MacDaddy01: 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2013
olawalebabs:
this is uncharitable, don't make it look like a joke

What? I am waiting for the day that muslims will be honest about Maclatunji. Should I post evidence of Vedaxcool troolling and derailing my thread while Maclatunji did nothing even though i reported?

Should I show you vedaxcool's abusive history? Or how Vedaxcool makes fun of someone's depression? How many muslims have cautioned him?

You people sometimes dont know that you are the ones that make people run away from islam

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Most Wanted Terrorists Are Muslims. Mere Coincidence? / Don't Be A Muslim Only In Ramadan / The Secret Of Dua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.