Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Alleged Rapist Arrested After Falling Asleep In Victim’s House In South Africa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alleged Rapist Arrested After Falling Asleep In Victim’s House In South Africa (1429 Views)

Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged Rapist Arrested After Falling Asleep In Victim’s House In South Africa by pitlaterine(f): 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
The Police in Waterval outside Makhado, South Africa have arrested a 27-year-old man for raping a 25-year-old woman.

It is alleged that the victim was sleeping in the early hours of Saturday, April 8th, when the suspect broke into her home and entered her room where he threatened her and raped her.

After the ordeal, the suspect fell asleep, the victim escaped and called the Police.
The Police reacted swiftly and found the suspect still asleep and arrested him. The suspect will appear before the Waterval Magistrate’s Court on Monday, 10 April 2017 facing charges of housebreaking and rape.

Police investigations are still continuing.

http://looknaija..com/2017/04/rapist-arrested-after-falling-asleep.html

Re: Alleged Rapist Arrested After Falling Asleep In Victim’s House In South Africa by talktonase(m): 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
.see as kpekus hypnotized the scoundrel to sleep. Becareful with some women oh! The can do unimaginable thins with that hole.
Re: Alleged Rapist Arrested After Falling Asleep In Victim’s House In South Africa by RoyalBlak007: 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
♤I guess he was so tired

♤after his Huge Cūm load , so niqqa decided to take a nap grin
Re: Alleged Rapist Arrested After Falling Asleep In Victim’s House In South Africa by talktonase(m): 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
Re: Alleged Rapist Arrested After Falling Asleep In Victim’s House In South Africa by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: Alleged Rapist Arrested After Falling Asleep In Victim’s House In South Africa by Emestar1999: 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
Him own don don
Re: Alleged Rapist Arrested After Falling Asleep In Victim’s House In South Africa by Onos866: 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
He time don reach, that's why! Heheh

Sleeping ke!
Re: Alleged Rapist Arrested After Falling Asleep In Victim’s House In South Africa by orisa37: 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Caught in the Act. He's a sinner bound for Hell.
Re: Alleged Rapist Arrested After Falling Asleep In Victim’s House In South Africa by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lol, he felt comfortable enough with her to go straight to sleep afterwards as if they were a couple? Must have been one hell of a ride wink

Re: Alleged Rapist Arrested After Falling Asleep In Victim’s House In South Africa by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nigga be feeling at home even in an unknown land...
Re: Alleged Rapist Arrested After Falling Asleep In Victim’s House In South Africa by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
ZarZar:
Lol, he felt comfortable enough with her to go straight to sleep afterwards as if they were a couple? Must have been one hell of a ride wink
You like?
Re: Alleged Rapist Arrested After Falling Asleep In Victim’s House In South Africa by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
How would you rape a woman and then fall asleep right there in her house?

Methinks there's more to this than meets the eye.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Rapist Arrested After Falling Asleep In Victim’s House In South Africa by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
TheSlyone2:

You like?

You always ask cryptic questions. Like what?
Re: Alleged Rapist Arrested After Falling Asleep In Victim’s House In South Africa by luminouz(m): 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤I guess he was so tired

♤after his Huge Cūm load , so niqqa decided to take a nap grin
Lmao!!!! U mean after his huge payload.....gargantuan download?

1 Like

Re: Alleged Rapist Arrested After Falling Asleep In Victim’s House In South Africa by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
ZarZar:

You always ask cryptic questions. Like what?
Sorry o...

I thought that " hell of a ride" could as well be your spec...
Re: Alleged Rapist Arrested After Falling Asleep In Victim’s House In South Africa by SINZ: 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
His village people have finally succeeded. grin
Re: Alleged Rapist Arrested After Falling Asleep In Victim’s House In South Africa by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Sorry o...

I thought that " hell of a ride" could as well be your spec...

I'm still a virgin

Re: Alleged Rapist Arrested After Falling Asleep In Victim’s House In South Africa by RoyalBlak007: 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
luminouz:

Lmao!!!! U mean after his huge payload.....gargantuan download?

♤it was a

♤Huge File cheesy
Re: Alleged Rapist Arrested After Falling Asleep In Victim’s House In South Africa by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
grin

I dont think its a rape...how cud be a rapist will juz decide to sleep after he mercilessly drilled the hole undecided undecided undecided

Is her pussy has a built-in sleeping pills? embarassed embarassed
Re: Alleged Rapist Arrested After Falling Asleep In Victim’s House In South Africa by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm still a virgin
Do I have to refer you to one of your post where you state otherwise?

Though there are different kinds of virgins... Virginity of the mind and virginity of the body...

I hope you are referring to the former?
Re: Alleged Rapist Arrested After Falling Asleep In Victim’s House In South Africa by GloriaNinja(f): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
I bet she is a slut and he slept with her without paying her, now out of grudge, she Labelled him a rapist, how can someone who raped her still sleep in her house? is that one a rapist?

1 Like

Re: Alleged Rapist Arrested After Falling Asleep In Victim’s House In South Africa by Khd95(m): 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
Are u sure he is a rapist That the lady is not framing him

if he is indeed a rapist,then beware of southie punnaesgrin
they can hypnotize for africacheesycheesy
Re: Alleged Rapist Arrested After Falling Asleep In Victim’s House In South Africa by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Do I have to refer you to one of your post where you state otherwise?

Though there are different kinds of virgins... Virginity of the mind and virginity of the body...

I hope you are referring to the former?

I'll leave it up to you to decide which one I am

Re: Alleged Rapist Arrested After Falling Asleep In Victim’s House In South Africa by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
ZarZar:

I'll leave it up to you to decide which one I am
Hehe... Gotya

So, why are South African clamouring for Zuma's head?
Re: Alleged Rapist Arrested After Falling Asleep In Victim’s House In South Africa by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Hehe... Gotya

So, why are South African clamouring for Zuma's head?

Because it's shaped like a butternut, so he'll still have one after we're done with one half of it. LMFAO.

We're just sick of him & his scandals. He's not been a good president & that's the crux of it.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Rapist Arrested After Falling Asleep In Victim’s House In South Africa by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Because it's shaped like a butternut, so he'll still have one after we're done with one half of it. LMFAO.

We're just sick of him & his scandals. He's not been a good president & that's the crux of it.
You don't like anything bad of South Africa Making the headline... Do you?
Re: Alleged Rapist Arrested After Falling Asleep In Victim’s House In South Africa by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
TheSlyone2:

You don't like anything bad of South Africa Making the headline... Do you?

It doesn't bother me when it's true, so no, I wouldn't say I don't like anything bad about SA on the news. Because I'd be only fooling myself if I pretended all is good & dandy, when it isn't. What does bother me, however, is when people get on a soapbox about SA, as if they have no issues of their own. South Africa & South Africans are not perfect...who is? Nobody. Hence my annoyance sometimes-especially when people come at me over xenophobic attacks I had no involvement in. But for the most part, I speak up because I can & not because I'm bothered or whatever. I live here. I know what is happening here. So any yap yap about it is a yawnfest I entertain just for shits & giggles. Nothing less, nothing more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Rapist Arrested After Falling Asleep In Victim’s House In South Africa by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
ZarZar:

It doesn't bother me when it's true, so no, I wouldn't say I don't like anything bad about SA on the news. Because I'd be only fooling myself if I pretended all is good & dandy, when it isn't. What does bother me, however, is when people get on a soapbox about SA, as if they have no issues of their own. South Africa & South Africans are not perfect...who is? Nobody. Hence my annoyance sometimes. But for the most part, I speak up because I can & not because I'm bothered or whatever. I live here. I know what is happening here. So any yap yap about it is a yawnfest I entertain just for shits & giggles. Nothing less, nothing more.
Aiit...

Your analytics skills could do better in politics section than romanceland...

If I may, What seek ye here
Re: Alleged Rapist Arrested After Falling Asleep In Victim’s House In South Africa by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Aiit...

Your analytics skills could do better in politics section than romanceland...

If I may, What seek ye here

Politics bore me but love doesn't. Hihihi.

What do you mean by "here"? Nairaland or this section?
Re: Alleged Rapist Arrested After Falling Asleep In Victim’s House In South Africa by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
Jonzing of the highest order

(1) (Reply)

This Instagram Lady Wants To Meet You Guys / Please Advise Me,i Was Shocked With My Fiance Answer. / Terry G Takes The One Corner Dance To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.