Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Weldone Sir/ma ...checkout This Pre-wedding Pose Photos Of This Big Couple To Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weldone Sir/ma ...checkout This Pre-wedding Pose Photos Of This Big Couple To Be (4190 Views)

Couple's Traditional Wedding Pose Earns Them Criticisms From Social Media Users / Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water / Lol!! See This Funny Wedding Pose That Has Brought The Internet Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weldone Sir/ma ...checkout This Pre-wedding Pose Photos Of This Big Couple To Be by praizblog: 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
I know we all love pre-wedding photos. They
probably know how to pose....weldone sir
..Lol...

This lovely photos was shared by Groovy
productions and the couple will be getting
married soon.

We will wish them happy married life in
advance.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/04/weldone-sirma-checkout-this-pre-weding.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Weldone Sir/ma ...checkout This Pre-wedding Pose Photos Of This Big Couple To Be by praizblog: 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2017

Re: Weldone Sir/ma ...checkout This Pre-wedding Pose Photos Of This Big Couple To Be by RoyalBlak007: 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
♤Hit

♤the gym

2 Likes

Re: Weldone Sir/ma ...checkout This Pre-wedding Pose Photos Of This Big Couple To Be by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nice background...
Re: Weldone Sir/ma ...checkout This Pre-wedding Pose Photos Of This Big Couple To Be by sinaj(f): 4:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
nice picss

they look matured too smiley
Re: Weldone Sir/ma ...checkout This Pre-wedding Pose Photos Of This Big Couple To Be by refiner(f): 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
Cute couple... kiss

Mine is coming up soon lipsrsealed
Re: Weldone Sir/ma ...checkout This Pre-wedding Pose Photos Of This Big Couple To Be by Splinz(m): 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
refiner:

Mine is coming up soon lipsrsealed

I thought you told me the last time that you want to be a reverend sister?

1 Like

Re: Weldone Sir/ma ...checkout This Pre-wedding Pose Photos Of This Big Couple To Be by Smellymouth: 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
Cc: mimzyy.. grin

We are next... wink

1 Like

Re: Weldone Sir/ma ...checkout This Pre-wedding Pose Photos Of This Big Couple To Be by refiner(f): 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
Splinz:

I thought you told me the last time that you want to be a reverend sister?

Keep on thoughting! tongue
Re: Weldone Sir/ma ...checkout This Pre-wedding Pose Photos Of This Big Couple To Be by AlexCk: 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
grin grin

Weldon

Re: Weldone Sir/ma ...checkout This Pre-wedding Pose Photos Of This Big Couple To Be by Mimzyy(f): 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
Smellymouth:
Cc: mimzyy.. grin

We are next... wink

You have spoilt the surprise cheesy angry
Re: Weldone Sir/ma ...checkout This Pre-wedding Pose Photos Of This Big Couple To Be by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nice one!

Hey Refiner! i'm still waiting for an invitation card to your wedding.. cheesy
Re: Weldone Sir/ma ...checkout This Pre-wedding Pose Photos Of This Big Couple To Be by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
Wao, looking at this bros and this Aunty getting married at this age, I know say I still get hope. grin

Hml bros.
Re: Weldone Sir/ma ...checkout This Pre-wedding Pose Photos Of This Big Couple To Be by Smellymouth: 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
Mimzyy:

You have spoilt the surprise cheesy angry

Apologies.

__/__/2017. Save the date .. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Weldone Sir/ma ...checkout This Pre-wedding Pose Photos Of This Big Couple To Be by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
HML in advance
Re: Weldone Sir/ma ...checkout This Pre-wedding Pose Photos Of This Big Couple To Be by amylomo(f): 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
Biriful.. Hml in adv
Re: Weldone Sir/ma ...checkout This Pre-wedding Pose Photos Of This Big Couple To Be by FelixFelicis(m): 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
Only one shirt?
Re: Weldone Sir/ma ...checkout This Pre-wedding Pose Photos Of This Big Couple To Be by refiner(f): 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
Caringguy:
Nice one!

Hey Refiner! i'm still waiting for an invitation card to your wedding.. cheesy

Boo mi...u just forgot me...maka why? angry
Re: Weldone Sir/ma ...checkout This Pre-wedding Pose Photos Of This Big Couple To Be by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
refiner:

Boo mi...u just forget me...maka why? angry
Lol... Abi na you forget me..

No calls , No text , No mail, No fax.. Nothing''' why?
Re: Weldone Sir/ma ...checkout This Pre-wedding Pose Photos Of This Big Couple To Be by refiner(f): 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
Caringguy:
Lol... Abi na you forget me..

No calls , No text , No mail, No fax.. Nothing''' why?
Go joor....u haff broken and rebroken my heart! cry
Re: Weldone Sir/ma ...checkout This Pre-wedding Pose Photos Of This Big Couple To Be by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
refiner:

Go joor....u haff broken and rebroken my heart! cry
Ahhhhh sowie oooo... What should i do now to amend this your heart?

Just name your price cool
Re: Weldone Sir/ma ...checkout This Pre-wedding Pose Photos Of This Big Couple To Be by refiner(f): 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
Caringguy:
Ahhhhh sowie oooo... What should i do now to amend this your heart?

Just name your price cool

I should name my price okwaya?...oya give me a blank cheque with ur signature... cool
Re: Weldone Sir/ma ...checkout This Pre-wedding Pose Photos Of This Big Couple To Be by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
refiner:

I should name my price okwaya?...oya give me a blank cheque with ur signature... cool
What? shocked pls pls name another price biko..
Re: Weldone Sir/ma ...checkout This Pre-wedding Pose Photos Of This Big Couple To Be by refiner(f): 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
Caringguy:
What? shocked pls pls name another price biko..
grin...ina anwa anya!
Re: Weldone Sir/ma ...checkout This Pre-wedding Pose Photos Of This Big Couple To Be by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
refiner:
grin...ina anwa anya!
What's that
Re: Weldone Sir/ma ...checkout This Pre-wedding Pose Photos Of This Big Couple To Be by Mimzyy(f): 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
Re: Weldone Sir/ma ...checkout This Pre-wedding Pose Photos Of This Big Couple To Be by refiner(f): 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
Caringguy:
What's that

U ain't igbo?..or u are forming ajebo for me? grin
Re: Weldone Sir/ma ...checkout This Pre-wedding Pose Photos Of This Big Couple To Be by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
refiner:

I'm not an Igbo .. I be confirm Urhobo boy cool
Re: Weldone Sir/ma ...checkout This Pre-wedding Pose Photos Of This Big Couple To Be by FBInairaland: 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
refiner:

Refinery

U still dey here?
Re: Weldone Sir/ma ...checkout This Pre-wedding Pose Photos Of This Big Couple To Be by refiner(f): 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
FBInairaland:

Refinery

U still dey here?

Where u wan make i dey? tongue
Re: Weldone Sir/ma ...checkout This Pre-wedding Pose Photos Of This Big Couple To Be by refiner(f): 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
Caringguy:
I'm not an Igbo .. I be confirm Urhobo boy cool

I never knew their are urhobo boys that are still waiting for confirmation...lol

Na im be say i go fit insult u with my language... grin
Re: Weldone Sir/ma ...checkout This Pre-wedding Pose Photos Of This Big Couple To Be by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
refiner:

I never knew their are urhobo boys that are still waiting for confirmation...lol

Na im be say i go fit insult u with my language... grin
Oh Sh!t angry If you insult me, i will be forced to wheep you...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Stay In This Bathroom For Such Amount (pics) / Woman With Two Vaginas Pregnant Despite Doctor’s Claim She’s Infertile (PHOTO) / We Were About Kissing, And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.