Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Accident In Edo Involving Dangote Motor & Other Cars (Photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident In Edo Involving Dangote Motor & Other Cars (Photo) (34236 Views)

Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden / Accident In Benue Involving Toyota RAV4 & Another Car Kills 6 (Graphic Photos) / Tipper Crashes On 3 Buses & 2 Other Cars On Anambra Bridge, Kills 5 (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident In Edo Involving Dangote Motor & Other Cars (Photo) by Monday5(m): 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
Grammarian, i don do!!!
HelloBiafra:
In as much as one or two accidents could be expected of Dangote trucks owing to the fact that it's about the largest consumable goods business in Nigeria. I think it's management should implement a total overhauling in its transportation system, from its drivers to the total journey management system.
Re: Accident In Edo Involving Dangote Motor & Other Cars (Photo) by deflover(m): 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
Rich4god:
Na wa o.... Did we offend the gods of the roads.... I don't understand all dese accidents.

I don't know what is the work of our road safety officers.
It's high time they start going to parks to physically inspect vehicles before they embark on their journey.

Just last week, I entered luxurious bus from Kano heading to PH.... I was enjoying the journey until we got to Zaria. The bus stopped to pick more passengers, so I came down to ease myself. I didn't even knw wat took my eyes to the back tyre. You won't believe that the tyre is dead already, with big patches. I went round the bus, believe me, non of the tyre is worthy of been on the road for such distance. All through the journey, I was seriously praying for safety. Lol and behold, just around lokoja, that particular one that caught my attention shattered.

Imagine what would have happened if it was on of the front tyres that shattered at high speed.

Most of the vehicles we travel with aren't road worthy.

You are so stupid
Poverty will kill you
You saw it and still continued the journey
You couldn't tell others
Later una go accuse one old woman for village
When u are the witch of your own life angry angry
Re: Accident In Edo Involving Dangote Motor & Other Cars (Photo) by Rich4god(m): 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
deflover:

You are so stupid
Poverty will kill you
You saw it and still continued the journey
You couldn't tell others
Later una go accuse one old woman for village
When u are the witch of your own life angry angry

See how foolish you are.... Must I explain all my actions that day on this forum as if that will rewind what happened. And wia will u sleep if u decide to alight frm d bus in D middle of the night.

Pple like you don't think... Just spewing thrsh.
Re: Accident In Edo Involving Dangote Motor & Other Cars (Photo) by HelloBiafra: 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
Monday5:
Grammarian, i don do!!!
lol. grin grin
Re: Accident In Edo Involving Dangote Motor & Other Cars (Photo) by Drversatile: 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
There were two accidents on this same route yesterday. The almighty God will continue to keep us.
Re: Accident In Edo Involving Dangote Motor & Other Cars (Photo) by Sarah20A(f): 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
Dangote again
Re: Accident In Edo Involving Dangote Motor & Other Cars (Photo) by ylaa(f): 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
Tufia

quote author=Tender1 post=55413345]I advice will start giving birth later we marry, the one this population is reducing, especially the male. Later you'll start blaming ladies when they start using yam. angry grin cheesy[/quote]
Re: Accident In Edo Involving Dangote Motor & Other Cars (Photo) by Chriswazo(m): 11:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
Rich4god:
Na wa o.... Did we offend the gods of the roads.... I don't understand all dese accidents.

I don't know what is the work of our road safety officers.
It's high time they start going to parks to physically inspect vehicles before they embark on their journey.

Just last week, I entered luxurious bus from Kano heading to PH.... I was enjoying the journey until we got to Zaria. The bus stopped to pick more passengers, so I came down to ease myself. I didn't even knw wat took my eyes to the back tyre. You won't believe that the tyre is dead already, with big patches. I went round the bus, believe me, non of the tyre is worthy of been on the road for such distance. All through the journey, I was seriously praying for safety. Lol and behold, just around lokoja, that particular one that caught my attention shattered.

Imagine what would have happened if it was on of the front tyres that shattered at high speed.

Most of the vehicles we travel with aren't road worthy.

which transport company did u go with sir
Re: Accident In Edo Involving Dangote Motor & Other Cars (Photo) by tectonotimes: 1:59am On Apr 10, 2017
WHY ALL ENTREPRENEURS MUST EMBRACE E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: Accident In Edo Involving Dangote Motor & Other Cars (Photo) by YaksonFCA(m): 6:28am On Apr 10, 2017
Quock recovery.
Re: Accident In Edo Involving Dangote Motor & Other Cars (Photo) by gwama: 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
HUMAN BLOOD SACRIFICE FOR MONEY cool
Re: Accident In Edo Involving Dangote Motor & Other Cars (Photo) by mrikenna002: 10:28am On Apr 15, 2017
the best way to solve your financial problem, see details below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Aerial Views Of Port-Harcourt Road Networks (PHOTOS) / Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State / How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.