Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,421 members, 7,958,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Should I Join The Nigerian Legion? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Join The Nigerian Legion? (27722 Views)

Can I Join Nigeria Army(ssc) With B.agric? / I Want To Join The Nigerian Army ,but I have questions / How Can I Join STAN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Should I Join The Nigerian Legion? by huntax(m): 10:57am On Jul 08, 2017
gabng:

If you do not currently receive pension from the military then you are not eligible to join.

Or else you case might end up being a case of a fool & his money parting ways.
Not according to donfeluche who's currently with them.
Re: Should I Join The Nigerian Legion? by ThegreatDon: 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
donfeluche:

You don't need to understand before joining, because if you wait to understand it will already be late for you especially if you are unemployed, don't join those wagging their mouth, because they will still be the same people shading crocodile tears, begging for a God father to recommend them to get a job with NIGERIAN LEGION CORPS OF COMMISSIONAIRES, by then is already late, even if you don't enjoy any thing enjoy freedom of being intimidated by other security body like police, recently police conducted a mass arrest, and I was there, but immediately I pop my ID card, they apologize to me

Heard there's regular and auxiliary group.
My question is do they pay auxiliary members too?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister / What To Do With A Degree In English Language / Benin City Vs Asaba City Which Provide More Job Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.