Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Help Needed!! Can You Start Up A Life As A Graduate With 5million Naira - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Needed!! Can You Start Up A Life As A Graduate With 5million Naira (477 Views)

How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? / Forgotten My 737 Pin Help Needed! / Help Needed!! Can One Start Up A Life As A Graduate With 5million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed!! Can You Start Up A Life As A Graduate With 5million Naira by Koval12(m): 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
hi guys,
i just want to know if 5million naira is enough to start up a life in Nigeria at the moment.I mean for somebody who is educated with BSc certificate but does not want to take up any job.somebody who prefers to run his own business.If the money is enough,please suggest what(any business) he can possibly go into.please be realistic.your comments will be invaluable.thanks.
Re: Help Needed!! Can You Start Up A Life As A Graduate With 5million Naira by squarelead(m): 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
Your location determines your business idea. Provide to the needs of the people in your environment. Business is an organized approach to providing customers with the goods and services they want. 5 million is more than enough.
Re: Help Needed!! Can You Start Up A Life As A Graduate With 5million Naira by Koval12(m): 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
squarelead:
Your location determines your business idea. Provide to the needs of the people in your environment. Business is an organized approach to providing customers with the goods and services they want. 5 million is more than enough.
Based in Lagos. What type of business can one venture into please??
Re: Help Needed!! Can You Start Up A Life As A Graduate With 5million Naira by Koval12(m): 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lalasticlala please your help is needed here as a matter of urgency
Re: Help Needed!! Can You Start Up A Life As A Graduate With 5million Naira by GogetterMD(m): 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
What is your course of study? What are your interests?
Re: Help Needed!! Can You Start Up A Life As A Graduate With 5million Naira by Koval12(m): 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
I read a medical related course
Re: Help Needed!! Can You Start Up A Life As A Graduate With 5million Naira by Fxmanager(m): 8:21pm On May 14, 2017
Koval12:

How can i reach you ? We can generate 5%+ monthly average returns to you, and using compound interest, we will turn your #5m to #50m+ in 4years. Contact us through our signature.
Re: Help Needed!! Can You Start Up A Life As A Graduate With 5million Naira by Fxmanager(m): 8:27pm On May 14, 2017
Koval12:

How can i reach you? We can generate 5%+ monthly average returns to you on your #5m and using compound interest, we will grow your #5m to #50m+ in 4years. Contact us through our signature.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Fmr. President Jonathan Has Lost His CSO, Aunt And Uncle Within 24hrs. / 5 Things Your Hair Stylist Will Prefer You Didn't Know / BREAKING NEWS: IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.