Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,468 members, 7,954,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:27 AM

Man Named Alex Baale Exposes Photos Of All The Ladies He Has Slept With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Named Alex Baale Exposes Photos Of All The Ladies He Has Slept With (1062 Views)

Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Named Alex Baale Exposes Photos Of All The Ladies He Has Slept With by inform9ja(m): 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
A facebook user named Baale Alex Gattusso has just put all the women he has been having sex with on blast, he posted a photo gallery of them and bragged about sleeping with them, trust angry facebookers to tear him apart in the comment box, below are some of the comments he received

Bianco Solomons Cheating is disrespectful and disgusting… it doesn’t make you look ‘cool’ YOU’RE JUST AN IDIOT…I can’t believe some guys actually ‘support’ this kind of behavior..

Banjo Abims Free the guy Abeg, what is he offering the hoes that they are all flocking around him…….. HIV indeed, how many Hoes Tiger Wood had?….. He should just watch out cos he is gonna end up with the baddest of them all, and that one is going to Bleep his life up…. That’s how it all ends….. All these falafolo ends up badly

Caroline Leitch I am sure his muma loves him, but that is a skinny yet also somehow flabby looking wretch. One that 90% of those photos, “his” women are scowering, real unhappy looking and the rest he is groping. I mean how low does it have to go that even unhappy looking women are ….gotta post that!

Jacob Sawasawa Munande Some of yall niggas out here talking shit about this dude but most of yall wish yo bust all kind of nuts just like him but yall get none.

Citar Mignon and that why h.i.v is so damn rampant in the Nigerian community and nobody says a word

See more pix here - http://gistsbase.co/man-named-alex-baale-exposes-photos-ladies-slept/

Re: Man Named Alex Baale Exposes Photos Of All The Ladies He Has Slept With by edimolu(m): 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
Mtcheeew.....only 8
Re: Man Named Alex Baale Exposes Photos Of All The Ladies He Has Slept With by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
Good move...

But when is he going to leak the sex tape?
Re: Man Named Alex Baale Exposes Photos Of All The Ladies He Has Slept With by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
Good move...

Good move...

Re: Man Named Alex Baale Exposes Photos Of All The Ladies He Has Slept With by Khd95(m): 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
Overgrown child
Re: Man Named Alex Baale Exposes Photos Of All The Ladies He Has Slept With by RoyalBlak007: 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
♤i dont get suprised

♤as long as it's related to girls

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Real Woman? / Girl Backlash For Posting This On Facebook / Serious Minded Guy Needed For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.