Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Why I Attempted Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge – Taiwo Titilayo Momoh - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Attempted Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge – Taiwo Titilayo Momoh (574 Views)

Why I Attempted To Rape A Five-year-old Girl, Man Tells Court / Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) / Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Attempted Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge – Taiwo Titilayo Momoh by OkNaijaComNg(m): 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
Some weeks ago, Taiwo Momoh, was prevented from jumping into the Lagos Lagoon by operatives of the Rapid Response Squad of the Lagos state Police Command.

The 58-year-old textile dealer in Lagos Island disclosed that she was pushed to committing suicide in order to put an end to her frustrations and sleepless nights.

She stated that her problem started sometime in 2015, when a Bureau De Change dealer ran away with her N18.7 million she wanted to change to pay her foreign creditors.

” I am owing three Swiss textile dealers.

“My problem started in 2015, when a Bureau De Change dealer ran away with my N18.7 million while trying to change to pay some foreign creditors.

“My condition became compounded when robbers invaded my shop in Lagos Island and took away most of the textiles that was left.”
Source:https://oknaija.com.ng/why-i-attempted-suicide-on-third-mainland-bridge-taiwo-titilayo-momoh/
Re: Why I Attempted Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge – Taiwo Titilayo Momoh by umarshehu58(m): 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
You just want Fed or State govt to give you money grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Attempted Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge – Taiwo Titilayo Momoh by Judasjudas(m): 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
umarshehu58:
You just want Fed or State govt to give you money grin

True talk ..
Re: Why I Attempted Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge – Taiwo Titilayo Momoh by UncleJJ(m): 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
Re: Why I Attempted Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge – Taiwo Titilayo Momoh by Lanretoye(m): 4:40am On Apr 10, 2017
perhaps she never really wanted to jump...
then the police inspector came with threat like "madam if u jump inside the lagoon we will arrest you o".
Re: Why I Attempted Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge – Taiwo Titilayo Momoh by Jabioro: 6:26am On Apr 10, 2017
She no way die... she dey pretend .how much is snippers, otapiapia or what does it take to jump, if you like let the whole Nigeria police be watching.. leave that thing..

(1) (Reply)

Man Lures His Neighbour’s Daughter Into His Room / Woman Sentence To Death For Being Raped By Her Cousin At Gunpoint / Practical Example Of Watch And Pray Pastor With His Ak47 Rifle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.