Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Why I Attempted To Rape A Five-year-old Girl, Man Tells Court - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Attempted To Rape A Five-year-old Girl, Man Tells Court (13689 Views)

"Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) / Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her / Man Nabbed While Trying To Rape A New Mom In Abuja(video,photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Attempted To Rape A Five-year-old Girl, Man Tells Court by titiloyeblog: 2:49pm On May 08, 2019
@titiloyeblog.com

A middle-aged man residing in Yola, Adamawa State, has pleaded guilty to a charge of an attempt to defile a five-year-old girl.

Identified as Umaru Bello of Wurro-Chekke, the man is facing a one-count charge of ‘Attempt to commit an offense to rape,’ at the Upper Area Court 3, Yola.

He told the court on Wednesday that it was true that he attempted to rape the minor.

“I took her to the bush with the intention to have carnal knowledge of her but I changed my mind and did not go ahead with it,” he said.

He pleaded for leniency over the attempt to defile the girl, which according to a first information report (FIR) read to the court, occurred on April 24, 2019.

The case is being prosecuted by the Nigeria Police against the suspect.

The suspect was returned to prison custody as the presiding Judge, Hon Umaru Isah, adjourned commencement of hearing of the case to next Wednesday, May 15.

source; https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/05/why-i-attempted-to-rape-five-year-old.html

L

Re: Why I Attempted To Rape A Five-year-old Girl, Man Tells Court by phelonrays: 3:11pm On May 08, 2019
Good one; since the devil that deceived him to commit the crime has finally freed his brain to admit his guilt....... his punishment should be lenient ...

my opinion though.........

3 Likes

Re: Why I Attempted To Rape A Five-year-old Girl, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 08, 2019
Something that you would have paid bride price and marry her at once. Is it not north?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Attempted To Rape A Five-year-old Girl, Man Tells Court by iffydave: 5:15pm On May 08, 2019
5 years old

Disgusting!

Make money uploading and viewing pictures, to register check my signature

3 Likes

Re: Why I Attempted To Rape A Five-year-old Girl, Man Tells Court by okonja(m): 5:16pm On May 08, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Why I Attempted To Rape A Five-year-old Girl, Man Tells Court by OkunrinOloro: 5:16pm On May 08, 2019
Aboki nama. Una preek dey go haywire whenever you smell underage puna grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Attempted To Rape A Five-year-old Girl, Man Tells Court by Oyerinde16(m): 5:17pm On May 08, 2019
Ygjjj
Re: Why I Attempted To Rape A Five-year-old Girl, Man Tells Court by Lalas247(f): 5:18pm On May 08, 2019
Hang him angry
Re: Why I Attempted To Rape A Five-year-old Girl, Man Tells Court by Oyerinde16(m): 5:18pm On May 08, 2019
You av finis

Re: Why I Attempted To Rape A Five-year-old Girl, Man Tells Court by GalaxyTrends: 5:19pm On May 08, 2019
If you are Free of Sin....be the First to cast a Stone
Re: Why I Attempted To Rape A Five-year-old Girl, Man Tells Court by Momomola099: 5:20pm On May 08, 2019
[code][/code]
Re: Why I Attempted To Rape A Five-year-old Girl, Man Tells Court by Bustincole(m): 5:21pm On May 08, 2019
Help us to panel beat his face... dis is my judgement

I Rise..... Coooooourt

Re: Why I Attempted To Rape A Five-year-old Girl, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: Why I Attempted To Rape A Five-year-old Girl, Man Tells Court by HardEvidence: 5:21pm On May 08, 2019
Wetin come make am change him mind? And who caught him?
Abi the "thing" wey make am change him mind also make am to "self-confess?" grin grin grin

Meanwhile, for those of you who are interested in earning legit money online (and perhaps even passively), more especially for those who currently reside in the U.S., UK, Canada or Australia, or who will be travelling to any one of these countries very soon for the sake of furthering your studies, you can check the link below and see how you can earn some extra money on the sidelines. It is completely legit and more importantly, it can generate passive income for you if you focus on utilizing "auto-play videos" as described in the free eBook. Simply watch the instructional video, download the free eBook and start earning money online today.

P.S: Tomorrow right here on Nairaland, I will be teaching you guys how to earn money simply by getting disqualified from surveys. Check the link below for more information.

Here's the link: https://www.nairaland.com/5129433/how-earn-money-online-passively
Re: Why I Attempted To Rape A Five-year-old Girl, Man Tells Court by chukwuibuipob: 5:24pm On May 08, 2019
sad dey like doing it with minors. Handover the useless mallam to Sharia peepz to em his hands
Re: Why I Attempted To Rape A Five-year-old Girl, Man Tells Court by OtemAtum: 5:26pm On May 08, 2019
Mohammed did this abominable thing and taught his followers to do the same. Now see what we have.

Common Era II 16:18
18. Now Marwan said, it is not my fault that I raped you, for the prophet commanded we sahaba(his followers) that we should sleep with little girls so that we could obtain more energy.
Re: Why I Attempted To Rape A Five-year-old Girl, Man Tells Court by enemyofprogress: 5:29pm On May 08, 2019
I still dey hold body tIll after fasting

Cc: tohyorsih
Re: Why I Attempted To Rape A Five-year-old Girl, Man Tells Court by fasho01(m): 5:29pm On May 08, 2019
Which leniency? Castrate him already. Who knows why he changed his mind? Probably because he was caught or because he likes them even younger. His next victim may not be this fortunate

2 Likes

Re: Why I Attempted To Rape A Five-year-old Girl, Man Tells Court by KINGTELLER: 5:46pm On May 08, 2019
grin grin grin

Re: Why I Attempted To Rape A Five-year-old Girl, Man Tells Court by uchelandmain: 6:03pm On May 08, 2019
I AM ADMIN ON AUTHENTIC PLATFORM OF LOVE. LET ME BE YOUR MATCHMAKER IN YOUR QUEST FOR TRUE LOVE

IMAGINE THIS REAL-LIFE SCENERIO?

You have a successful career/job, an incredible lifestyle, and a future full of opportunities.

- But the real story? You’re lonely!

- Or, maybe you’re still looking for your soulmate (and starting to wonder if they’re even out there).

Ready to meet that special one that makes you feel the ‘whole zoo’ in your tummy?

Just message the Admin on Telegram or whatsapp and once your details are verified, connecting starts immediately

NOTE THIS: If you are not ready for serious relationship, if you are looking for 2nd wife, if you are looking for sugar mummy, sugar daddy or sugar baby, if you are a married man or woman looking for 'sarawagba' (we have chased out and embarrassed over 30 married men from the platform so far) and if you are not ready to register to verify your details. PLEASE DONT BOTHER JOINING BECAUSE WE DONT WANT OR ACCEPT ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT WOULD PHYSICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY AFFECT THE WELL BEING OF OUR DEAR MEMBERS!
ALSO NOTE that the couple that met and got married on our platform last year are waxing strong in their marriage and so, we want so many marriages and serious relationship consummated this very year!

WHO IS YOUR MATCHMAKER ON THIS PLATFORM OF LOVE?

She is a believer in true love who is passionate about truly happy family - which is the cardinal unit of every society. She works tirelessly on this incredible PLATFORM OF LOVE to connect Nigerians/Africans that are serious and desirous of serious and genuine relationships wherever they may be anywhere else in the world.

Signup, registration and membership absolutely free

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? START YOUR TRUE LOVE CONNECTION NOW.

WHATSAPP OR TELEGRAM ADMIN NOW

Re: Why I Attempted To Rape A Five-year-old Girl, Man Tells Court by davillian(m): 6:05pm On May 08, 2019
Get straw put light on it and drop the wax on his diiack. grin
Re: Why I Attempted To Rape A Five-year-old Girl, Man Tells Court by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 6:05pm On May 08, 2019
This would have be cruel if he did.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Gives Out Son As Loan Collateral In Calabar / Baby Stolen From Imo State Maternity Ward After Birth / Ekiti Land Dispute: Man Beheaded In Reprisal Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.