Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,836 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

20 Soft Ways Make Your Girlfriend Happy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Soft Ways Make Your Girlfriend Happy (802 Views)

How To Satisfy And Make Your Girlfriend Happy / How To Keep Your Girlfriend Happy / How To Make My Girlfriend Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Soft Ways Make Your Girlfriend Happy by profnew1: 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
Having a girlfriend to love in a life is important but keeping them happy throughout is equally important. It’s your responsibility to keep your girl happy forever and keep that smile on her face. Here are some tips to keep your girlfriend happy. Follow it to make her keep smiling forever and to love you more.

1.) Surprise Her to Keep Your Girlfriend Happy Never forget to send gifts to your girlfriend on special occasions. No matter how important they may seem to you. And every now and then, show just how much you love her by giving her a gift. It can be anything, a small token of love would do, it can be greeting cards, love letter or any precious gift.

2.) Make Her Friends Envy Her All of us want our relationships to be inch perfect, but you have to work for it to make it perfect. Show your girlfriend your love and affection, and pay attention to all her needs, especially when she’s around her friends and family. When her friends will notice how good boyfriend you are, she will Love your care so will her friends.

3.) Get Along with Her Friends & Family. To girls, her family and her close friends means a lot, because she shares all the details of her life and you so she will like it if they will like you as well. And to a large extent, she listens to her friends and family and takes their opinions seriously. So make an effort to get along with her friends and family treat And love then as well. She’ll be happy to see that you’re knowing and getting along with them.

4.) Pay Her Attention to Keep Your Girlfriend Happy Make your girlfriend feel like she’s the center of your world all the time, and especially so when she’s with you. Let her know how she much means to you. Don’t ignore her because you’re having a conversation with someone else. When your girlfriend is around you, it doesn’t matter who or what is around, make sure your concentration is focused on your girlfriend.

click link for more

Re: 20 Soft Ways Make Your Girlfriend Happy by coolest0(m): 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ehen

2 Likes

Re: 20 Soft Ways Make Your Girlfriend Happy by Ay04z(m): 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
kul...nice write up...
Re: 20 Soft Ways Make Your Girlfriend Happy by David25(m): 7:58am On Apr 10, 2017
Say no more bro cool

(1) (Reply)

I Am 26 And A 41-year-old Prophetess Wants To Have S3x With Me / If I'm Ur Wife Or Your Friend,will You Ever Think Of Beating Me? / Should I Marry From Here Or Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.